Elvis's Greatest Hit

King Of The Cat Cafe

King Of The Cat Cafe

I do not usually read the Daily Wail, but I saw a copy today and it had one of those personal feature pieces by Steven Crossley.

He says his career highlight was winning the Scottish Cup with Hearts.

Was clear to see to all that he loved that moment.

Especially when he spoke to his mum at Tynie on the Sunday after.

Legend.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Crossley? :blink:

Oops, I see what you did there about what I did then.

Steven Pressley. Leg End.

all 3 have played in Glasgow,s east end. Pressley ,chest thumper. Gordon delight at us missing a penalty ,Hartley {missing a pen v us] which one was the boyhood celtic fan ,They have the right to win for the club that pay,s their wages ,but respect cost,s nothing.

Gordon wasn't disrespectful ffs

Jimmies far too easily rustled around here sometimes :lol:

All he has to do is apologise and maybe he'll be forgiven.

Very much this. Regardless of what he won with Hearts what he did that day when he returned with Selik was unforgivable.

Still get goosebumps when I watch the glorious dvd and the team bus is going along Dalry and Pressley standing at front on the bus....

"We should be appaulding these people"

Don't care what anyone says he IS a cup winning captain legend.

th_0dec48c37d93c3d1844df301b876a309_zps9b607f1b.jpg

Elvis is a legend

I remember that game and the abuse given to him by the hearts fans was terrible.

He didn't ask to leave hearts, vlad booted him out.

Always be a legend in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Hartley left aswell but managed to keep his dignity when he returned to play against us.

Elvis is a legend

I remember that game and the abuse given to him by the hearts fans was terrible.

He didn't ask to leave hearts, he engineered his move.

FTFY

john brownlee
Elvis is a legend

Stop trying to reverse history

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pressley threads are becoming more common than Rudi threads these days!

Cup winning captain. So many sensitive souls on here. We can dish out abuse for 90 mins but if a player does something to wind us up we harp on about it for years.

Captain Canada

One of our best ever defenders and Captains. Total legend.

Harping on about his one indiscretion is like giving your kid a hard time for getting 99/100 in an exam because they got one answer wrong.

Pressley threads are becoming more common than Rudi threads these days!

Cup winning captain. So many sensitive souls on here. We can dish out abuse for 90 mins but if a player does something to wind us up we harp on about it for years.

Very much this, far too many precious wee souls on here, Pressley cup winning captain, one of only 8 men in the clubs 140 years existence who can claim that honour, and our most capped player of all time, this makes him 100% legend every single day of the week

When histories are compiled in the future then Steven Pressleys name will loom large, no matter how many of " the easily offended" care to dispute the fact, FFS get over it move on, future Hearts fans won't care he thumped his chest while playing for the team who paid his wages, it's obvious he was getting at Vlad, not the Hearts supporters.

One thing History will show, is Vlad took us to the edge of extinction, his crimes against Hearts are far greater than the so called offence committed by our highest capped cup winning captain

Elvis is a legend

Vladimir kept him at the club, Pressley wanted to move to Celtic earlier in his Hearts career around 2006 but Vladimir persuaded him to stay..........that is his big regret. (This is an alleged conversation he had with Celtic fans at a supporters event)

Horseitupthepark

Hearts legends don't thump the Celtic badge on the Tynecastle pitch.

Yes they do. I saw Elvis do it!

Archived