Stubbs promises they will break Hearts and hoodoo

CJGJ

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I wonder if he realises just how long this "hoodoo" has been in place! They'll no doubt turn it around for a couple of games or even a season eventually, but 25 years or more? Unlikely..

Everton won two derbies in twelve when Stubbs was there as a player. In his time as a coach at Everton, they won two in fifteen. If that is breaking the Indian sign, then bash on Al...

It's the same recycled shite we've been hearing from various hibs managers for years. **** them. Roll on tomorrow.... We'll do our talking out on the park.

Everton won two derbies in twelve when Stubbs was there as a player. In his time as a coach at Everton, they won two in fifteen. If that is breaking the Indian sign, then bash on Al...

Thank you again for bringing in another numpty, Hibs they just keep on giving.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

You'd have thought Hibs would look at their managers' derby records before appointing them to at least try to get someone with a winning mentality! Instead they went through a phase of only appointing ex-Hibs players - none of whom knew what it was like to win derbies. No doubt Ian Murray will be next.

Cardiac Rucksack

How many interviews are the filth giving pre this game?? It's getting embarrassing.

I really hope we give them an absolute doing tomorrow. Knowing us though we will take out foot off their throat and allow them to limp on again.

"Our mind set is we want to win every game. That can?t be the case.

But there is only one thing on my mind for Sunday ? and that?s winning the game."

Gibberish you know it's you know gibberish you know hoodoo you know we you know can win you know but you know we can't win you know 110% you know

Hearts just have to get it in their heads they are playing an average team and play with the same endeavour and control as if they were playing anyone.

As the cliche goes, play the game not the occasion.

queensferryjambo

H1b5 players, fans and managers alike had better watch what they promise.

Last I heard Gary O'Connor and hundreds of H1b5 fans were promising to run along Princess Street naked when they beat Hearts in the Scottish Cup final - how did that work out for them?

Oh and they were going to relegate us at Tynecastle.

Hackney Hearts

"It?s just a matter of time before it will change. If people want to disagree with me on that, then I?m afraid that they?re wrong."

Yes, but when Alan, when? That's what they want to know. It's been over 30 years, this latest "hoodoo".

To them, breaking the domination (not hoodoo) is winning once. One game. Doesn't matter if we won the next one, even two. They would see the winning of one game as enough to be on equal terms. Perhaps more for the hyper-demented among them.

Hearts domination is always described in terms of the recent past. For years they have been suffering under an invented short-term hoodoo. The reality is that most of those many short periods of hoodoo / nae luck oan ra pitch merge together. But that never does and never will register with them.

I don't think I've ever hated those scum more. Its the stupidity from them and especially stubs what a ****ING ***HOLE!!! I've never found a hivs manager so irritating not even Fenlon (And I really hated him the disgusting little gremlin that he was!) I hate stubs so much its his stupidity and lack of knowledge or understanding of the game up here and the history of the Edinburgh derby. Now I understand that not many people outside Scotland take an interest in our game. But FFS when your coming up to manage a team here you'd think hed learn just a little bit about the circumstances of the club including the challenges in the league witch include Hearts. Now hes come here lost in the first derby to the better team but he and a few of his players and the hole vermin fan base seem to be the only ones that don't recognise that. And the arrogance of him saying things like I don't care what happened I'm here things will change we will beat Hearts and everything will change. Why is it that hivs always say before a derby that if they win they'll change things round and that we wont be the dominant team any more. And when they do win the occasional derby they always come out with stuff like ''hivs are now the dominant team'' Its just so stupid. I hope the boys are fired up for tomorrow! WANT A BIG WIN PLEASE ROBBIE!!!!!!

:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

What is it now? 12-13 years they have to win every single derby to just draw even with us?

Yeah, Alan. A shitty wee win on Sunday would smash that hoodoo right enough.

"It?s just a matter of time before it will change. If people want to disagree with me on that, then I?m afraid that they?re wrong."

Yes, but when Alan, when? That's what they want to know. It's been over 30 years, this latest "hoodoo".

It's not a matter of time though, is it?

It doesn't matter how many years pass, the GDP of Belgium will never exceed that of China; Bono from U2 will always be a bellend and Hibs will always be shite.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Think it's 20 years at 4 games a season.

They need to go on a 20 year unbeaten run to match us! Haha!

The Apprentice

Let them talk, Stubbs is just embarassing himself and the club with that drivel. The mans obviously not got a scooby about the history of H1b5 or he would realise the 'hoodoo' is much more than just last season, so much more!

No doubt he'll be rehearsing his excuses already... "Yeah but we've only lost 1 in the last 6".

They need to go on a 20 year unbeaten run to match us! Haha!

No, they need to WIN every game for 20 years. Assuming an unbeaten run includes drawn games, after 20 years they could still be a long way short.

Like how they waffle on about being unbeaten in 5 games and that it somehow gives them this edge of confidence.

Brain dead w*****s.

Let the roasters talk the talk. We will walk the walk

This.

As usual we will sort it on the pitch.

They are getting pumped.

:jjyay:

They're like a premature ejaculator with a wee ****** telling some smoking hot woman all the things they'll do to them. ******* slavering dicks.

kingantti1874

Its not a hoodoo, we are simply better than them. End of.

Correct it can only be a hoodoo if they are close to being equal, which they are not.. It's like saying barca have a hoodoo over espanyol, or Man U over Stoke

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'll bet the shite are absolutely lapping up this pish.

:lol:

They are desperately trying to convince themselves that it is because of self-believe that they have been getting pasted by us for decades. This is them attempting to convince anyone who's interested that they are are mentally tougher...

We will of course pagger them back to reality again, and it'll be back to looking for more non-existent green shoots amongst the wreckage of their gloomy mangled hovel.

They are setting themselves up for one hell of a fall just now.

Can't wait for this one.

:pleasing:

They're like a premature ejaculator with a wee ****** telling some smoking hot woman all the things they'll do to them. ******* slavering dicks.

succinct

It was no long ago wee Deeks was saying the tide had turned and it's their turn for capital domination. They really are a bunch of *******s

Last I heard Gary O'Connor and hundreds of H1b5 fans were promising to run along Princess Street naked when they beat Hearts in the Scottish Cup final - how did that work out for them?

so glad they didnt.Dont think i could stomach watching JOS running

So after tomorrows game what will be his reaction? emmm you know, we out sang them, you know emmm... Bell end.

Stubs: "There wisne much between the teams you know, and you know, we worked harder then them and just, you know, never got the breaks when we needed them, you know, if the game was played again we would have come out on top, you know, as we the better side "

Interviewer: "Alan it was 6-0"

WorldChampions1902

Message to Stubbs.

You are the new kid on the block.

We are The Hearts.

Hibernian FC are our b1****s.

Such has it been.

Such as it will EVER be.

PS Don't believe anything you read in the Hibsman.

PPS good luck in your next game against Craig Whyte's XI.

The Old Tolbooth

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a new headline (maybe two) on an almost daily basis just now about how much they're not running scared, and they're going to end the hoodoo, and that they're better than us and the league table lies etc etc etc, it's becoming errrr, even more laughable! :lol:

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Diadora Van Basten

Both Hibs and Rangers have shown Hearts no respect this season despite us beating both.

If we beat them both again this time round and they still slag us off again I will be delighted.

Shear poetry.

jamboinglasgow

Surely by acknowledging a hoodoo then it has a negative effect on his own players, they will have it in the back of their mind and can creep in during the match.

Snake Plissken

I don't really care how we do it, I just want us to leave that pit with all three points.

We're going about our business in the right way this season, just quietly racking up wins while the teams we've already beaten talk about catching us.

We got the same from Hibs and the press after Fenlon won a couple of derbies,tide had turned and all that shit then again when Butcher won one derby.They like their fans just cannot keep it quiet and low key, always going to do this and that.

Archived