Financial advice - Investec

His name is

Looking at a fixed term saving plan with Investec. The plan was recommended through money saving expert and appears to be covered by the FSCS.

I've never heard of the company before, does anyone have any knowledge or previous dealings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I set up a savings account with them for my mother a couple of months ago. All good so far - easy communication, no problems. Covered by FSCS.

Money saving expert shouldn't be recommending anyone. They might put forward the pros and cons of a company.

Investec are a huge company.

I won't give a recommendation as I don't know your circumstances.

Make sure that you know the penalties for early withdrawal from a fixed term scheme.

Also, have you maxed out your ISA allowance before putting money elsewhere. If not, or if you don't know why I've said this, you need to do more research.

Looking at a fixed term saving plan with Investec. The plan was recommended through money saving expert and appears to be covered by the FSCS.

I've never heard of the company before, does anyone have any knowledge or previous dealings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Investec are a huge brokerage with a market cap in the billions if that helps? They also have an office in Edinburgh near Castle Terrace.

Archived