We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

I'm posting to let members know that Jambos Kickback will shortly be launching the sale of

We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book

Designed, illustrated and written by a JKB member (of whom more later), this is a 100-plus page hardback-bound comic book story of the 2012 Scottish Cup Final.

It will make a fine souvenir of this famous occasion in HMFC's history, and in the run-up to Christmas it would be an ideal gift for a Hearts-supporting family member or friend - or who knows, maybe a wonderful opportunity to wind up a Hibby acquaintance or workmate. :whistling:

We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book is being sold as a fundraiser, with all profits going to a hugely important and worthwhile cause - Big Hearts.

header2.jpg

So this will be a chance for JKB members to own a unique version of the story of 19-05-12 created by a Hearts supporter for Hearts supporters, and make a valuable contribution to the important community work done by Big Hearts.

We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book will sell for ?10 plus p&p, and will only be available for sale online through Jambos Kickback. We're working with the printers putting the final touches to the book, and we will be making an online order page available to members in the next few days once we're finally ready for printing and shipping.

Right now, we're posting this thread to give members a heads up and a sneak preview - see the attached PDF flyer. Post and let us know what you think.

We only won 5-1 page 071014.pdf

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had a preview of this along with some other jkb members I can assure you, it's amazing.

A very professional peice of work that is a bargain for ?10 and will make a brilliant xmas present.

There's some really talented Hearts fans out there.

:thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

I'll be having a few of them make sure you overcharge the overseas jambos especially GK (only joking Geoff)

Looks good.

Question for Admins. Is the Donate tracker/payment button offline at present?

I can't get enough of the cup final mauling! Fantastic!

Same here mate, I watched it again last night!

Hope it has a part with the hibby being interviewed after the game 'they just kept attacking, wave after wave of attack'

But il be in

Jamboman1512

Very nice, would like to get my hands on a few.

tartofmidlothian

Hope it has a part with the hibby being interviewed after the game 'they just kept attacking, wave after wave of attack'

But il be in

And the bit where GOC chucks his medal away.

Stick me down for one mate. Looks magic ;-)

Edit to add...will we be able to collect, and pay in cash? Possibly outside Tynie one match day?

Dagger Is Back

Having had a preview of this along with some other jkb members I can assure you, it's amazing.

A very professional peice of work that is a bargain for ?10 and will make a brilliant xmas present.

Can only echo what Craig has said. The book is a fantastic reminder of that famous day. The artwork is something else and the guy who produced it, really needs to take a massive bow - very talented.

A brilliant Xmas gift for any Jambo.

Can only echo what Craig has said. The book is a fantastic reminder of that famous day. The artwork is something else and the guy who produced it, really needs to take a massive bow - very talented.

A brilliant Xmas gift for any Jambo.

Speaking as another privileged viewer of an early version of this and also having seen one with enhancements and updates from our feedback I can only echo the sentiments here. Excellent item and will bring many a smile to many faces on many. The author has put a tremendous amount of good work into this and I will certainly be getting at least one and I Heartily recommend it to all. Roy of the Rovers pales in comparison to this book.

Make room on your bookshelf for it

Aye but how do you actually buy it - seriously ?

See post 1 . I am sure all will become clear soon:-

I'm posting to let members know that Jambos Kickback will shortly be launching the sale of

Right now, we're posting this thread to give members a heads up and a sneak preview

I made it folks. If you want a copy just PM me your bank details and I'll sort it.

Done mate. Sent you my address as well for quickness.

queensferryjambo

I always remember Celtic having a comic book annual in the late 80s early 90s with famous matches in it.

It was a really good idea and wondered why more clubs never done it (shame one of the games in it was the 88 cup semi :()

This looks great both my kids and my nephew are getting this.

Archived