We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

The author is a Hearts supporter - his real name will appear on the book, but he has asked that we (and anyone who knows him in real life) respect his JKB anonymity.

To buy the book, you'll have to go online when we launch the order screen and provide payment and delivery details. The company providing the print and delivery service will accept credit card payments, but we can't say yet if they can take other forms of online payment.

If you don't want to order and buy online, then the only way to get a copy will be to get someone else to order it for you - or nick a copy from someone else. :eek:

Please shout here if you plan to buy a copy. :thumbsup:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit card only or will they accept visa debit cards as well?

no credit card but i do want to buy one!

The author is a Hearts supporter - his real name will appear on the book, but he has asked that we (and anyone who knows him in real life) respect his JKB anonymity.

To buy the book, you'll have to go online when we launch the order screen and provide payment and delivery details. The company providing the print and delivery service will accept credit card payments, but we can't say yet if they can take other forms of online payment.

If you don't want to order and buy online, then the only way to get a copy will be to get someone else to order it for you - or nick a copy from someone else. :eek:

Please shout here if you plan to buy a copy. :thumbsup:

Is he, by any chance, from the biggest settlement in North Ayrshire?

Done mate. Sent you my address as well for quickness.

Thanks mate. I don't do refunds and delivery could take 3-6 months.

Judging by the response I think it would be a good idea if you published at least a thousand and be ready to print more at short notice

As someone who loves comic books and who loved 5-1, I think I'll be getting this. I'll be pretty gutted if Hot Shot Hamish doesn't make an appearance tho

Archived