We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered earliee. Looking forward to the reply with confirmation once Uly has bulldozed the others in 48 hours.

Another xmas present sorted

Sales look like they are going well. How many copies need to be sold for break even?

this and is there a chance you could put some on ebay?

stranraer-jambo

Sent pm on 19th.

Not sure if you have it (says 'not yet read').

Apologies if I am mistaken.

We've had payments and PMs from lots of people. A small number of members haven't given us delivery details, and PMs have been sent. We have a small number of payments made by people who weren't logged in, and we'll be emailing those people tonight for delivery details. All in all, there are about 6-7 orders where we have problems with the delivery details, but the overwhelming majority are fine.

We're getting a lot of PMs and can't acknowledge every one, so if you haven't heard from us it's because everything is going smoothly. Deliveries should take place in the period between November 14th and 28th in the case of orders placed before the evening of November 6th.

queensferryjambo

More orders coming through this evening, and sales are approaching 250.

BTTT.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is there a set number for the edition or is the number determined by interest?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is there a set number for the edition or is the number determined by interest?

It's more or less determined by interest, although we are working with defined sizes of print runs and we won't want to be left with dozens of unsold copies, so there's always a chance that we will call a halt to printing at some point if it looks to be the best thing to do to manage costs. But I would be very surprised if anything like that happens before November 6th.

Hi Uly

Ordered 4 copies a few days ago,can you confirm you have recieved payment.

Cheers

Sure did, thanks.

:toasting:

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

Also, just a reminder that we haven't been confirming individual orders and delivery details. When you place an order you'll get a PM acknowledging payment and you'll also get confirmation from PayPal. When you send your delivery details to me you won't get an acknowledgement. However, in any case where we haven't got delivery details to match a payment or where we are unsure of anything in the delivery details, we have written to whoever made the payment. So if you don't hear from us within about 24 hours of placing your order it's because we've got your details and they're OK.

Books ordered up to the November 6th deadline will be shipped as soon as possible after the 14th, and in any case no later than the 28th.

The author is a Hearts supporter - his real name will appear on the book, but he has asked that we (and anyone who knows him in real life) respect his JKB anonymity.

To buy the book, you'll have to go online when we launch the order screen and provide payment and delivery details. The company providing the print and delivery service will accept credit card payments, but we can't say yet if they can take other forms of online payment.

If you don't want to order and buy online, then the only way to get a copy will be to get someone else to order it for you - or nick a copy from someone else. :eek:

Please shout here if you plan to buy a copy. :thumbsup:

I would like to buy a copy - what is the process?

I would like to buy a copy - what is the process?

It's a two-part process. First of all you pay by clicking on the donate link near the top of any page and then following the directions. Once payment has been made you send me a private message with your delivery address.

Orders placed before the evening of November 6th will be shipped as soon as possible on or after the 14th, and in any event no later than the 28th.

It's a two-part process. First of all you pay by clicking on the donate link near the top of any page and then following the directions. Once payment has been made you send me a private message with your delivery address.

Orders placed before the evening of November 6th will be shipped as soon as possible on or after the 14th, and in any event no later than the 28th.

Thank you - I have ordered and paid for 2 copies via PayPal. I sent u a PM with delivery address details. Let me know if u got message. Thanks

My mum seen it in the EEN. Did you order me one ? Eh no you just mentioned it now. Another book ordered and PM sent.

Fxxx the SPFL

Just ordered two and took the total over ?5k i beleive i should receive a free copy :whistling:

On another note Ulysses I can't seem to pm you with delivery details.

Fxxx the SPFL

Just ordered two and took the total over ?5k i beleive i should receive a free copy :whistling:

On another note Ulysses I can't seem to pm you with delivery details.

have sent a pm now phew was beginning to worry these scottish government pc's are boggin. (sent from my desk during lunch break)

I would like to order 2 copies please.

How do I order them please.

355 books have been ordered so far, and the book and our fundraising efforts got a mention in the EEN on Tuesday.

great article - thanks for posting etc

Maybe JKB could order one and donate it to HMFC for our new museum?

Do Hibs have a museum? Maybe we could donate a copy to them? :whistling:

Archived