We ONLY won 5-1 the comic book (reserve list news December 11th)

Ulysses

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it be suitable for kids i.e. no 'colourful' language?

I was not alone in giving that as feedback and without having seen the final version I think the answer to that is yes

I was not alone in giving that as feedback and without having seen the final version I think the answer to that is yes

Might just up my order to six, then.

What do you think are the chances of a special edition with colourful language? Either way, I would be interested in getting one for a young relative ,er me.

Donnie Azoff

Am I missing something or have the drawings on that poster (and therefore the whole comic presumably?) just been traced in at best a semi competent manner from existing photos?

It's a no thanks from me santa.

Am I missing something or have the drawings on that poster (and therefore the whole comic presumably?) just been traced in at best a semi competent manner from existing photos?

Pretty much.

There's no language that would be inappropriate for a family publication. :thumbsup:

However, there are a number of pictorial representations of Leigh Griffiths, Gary O'Connor and other Hibernian players, so parental discretion may be advised, though thankfully none of the pictures are pop-up. :eek:

And of course, the main subject matter of the book concerns a worse beating than was ever dished out by the Marquis de Sade. However in fairness, at least the Hibs players weren't bound and gagged - not that this would have made much difference to the result on the day. :laugh:

There's no language that would be inappropriate for a family publication. :thumbsup:

However, there are a number of pictorial representations of Leigh Griffiths, Gary O'Connor and other Hibernian players, so parental discretion may be advised, though thankfully none of the pictures are pop-up. :eek:

And of course, the main subject matter of the book concerns a worse beating than was ever dished out by the Marquis de Sade. However in fairness, at least the Hibs players weren't bound and gagged - not that this would have made much difference to the result on the day. :laugh:

Any idea when you will post the order form? I would hate to miss out on this. As many have said, great Xmas present.

Unknown user

It's no easy, I've started learning cartooning myself (see my avatar for an early effort), there are different styles and methods and this one's clearly very stylised. I think it's pretty good masel, I wouldn't be able to do it

Any idea when you will post the order form? I would hate to miss out on this. As many have said, great Xmas present.

We're not sure yet, as we're waiting for word from the printers.

Any chance of another snippet of what to expect, the first pdf looks great and it would be nice to get another taster just to whet our appetites further (the McGowan goal celebration or Fenlon's gesture of disgust would be nice!) I assume the creator has mastered the art of drawing fans dressed as empty seats too :)

Archived