Server errors / slow responses today?

Ulysses

We noticed a couple of comments from members during the game this afternoon about internal server error messages, but other members posted to say that things were fine and we're not sure how much of an issue or how widespread it was.

Could people post here to let us know how they've found the performance of the forum today, and generally in recent weeks?

In general has been ok, however both this week and last weeks match threads were hampered by server errors from my side.

Dean Winchester

Very slow for the last 30 minutes of the match. Had the internal server error message on probably every 3rd or 4th refresh.

Been having the same errors aswell , quite Afew today along with slow loading. Thought it was because I was on my mobile!

Had to reload the match thread a few times due to the "internal error".

Wasn't too bad though.

On match threads it's been pretty poor for me, keep getting some "500" error the last few weeks,

yep same here

ToadKiller Dog

Yeah get the 500 error a good few times during the time the game was on , same last weekend away game . Fixes after a refresh

I imagine their is a high usage at this time

Error came up twice. Pressed f5 no problem. All pretty good for me.

Fuengirola,Southern Spain

Had to reload the match thread a few times due to the "internal error".

Wasn't too bad though.

Same for me.

maroonlegions

Only got one "500 error" message today but in general i have had no problems in logging on ect in recent weeks.

Very slow at times but I put it down to rudi's posting on the monster thread!

Only joking, rudi!

A couple of server errors during the match thread today, but otherwise no problems recently.

got the message a couple of times, but one refresh of the page and i was back in the page i wanted, i didnt notice any speed difference

merseysidejambo

Very slow for the last 30 minutes of the match. Had the internal server error message on probably every 3rd or 4th refresh.

That was my experience too.

I got the 500 error about 4 times during the game. No big deal really - we won and I have a cold beer to drink. Thanks to Uly & Co for keeping the site running smoothly 99% of the time.

Saw a few folk.complaining but it was fine for me...until i posted to say just that. Then i got an internal server 500 error or something.

Saw a few folk.complaining but it was fine for me...until i posted to say just that. Then i got an internal server 500 error or something.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

See the people who didn't have problems... Are they paying subscriptions?

I've always paid fees, and I've almost always had connection issues.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Got a couple of 500 errors during the game.. Also, load times were a bit slow during the game. Has been OK outside games.

Only got the 500 error once and a mis-formatted page once on the match-day thread.

Also began to notice during the 2nd half, that all the posting times were about 5-6 minutes behind the actual time.

Consistent internal server errors in last few weeks. More during the game today.

On match threads it's been pretty poor for me, keep getting some "500" error the last few weeks,

been getting the error message last few match days. Its either 500 internal server or just slow to load pages.

Have the errors been during games (or other peak times) or have they been happening at other times?

maroonlegions

See the people who didn't have problems... Are they paying subscriptions?

I've always paid fees, and I've almost always had connection issues.

In fur a penny in fur a ? Mothy. :afro:

Couldn't load the match thread at all while we were playing. Had the occasional server error, but mostly the iPad just sat there unable to bring the page up.

The match thread the last 3 weeks for me has has that 500 internal error. Other than that fine.

Sky broadband for me...

I have to join the having problems group. It was fairly bad today, and is this way for me on most match threads.

JamboBornNBred

Lost count how many times i got the error message.

Persevered tho and got on eventually.

Archived