My biggest fear this season

jbee647

Is we win the title at some crappy little ground like Alloa Dumbarton or Cowdenbeath that don't have the capacity to accommodate all the Jambos who want to be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my biggest fear is finishing 25 points in front of Hibs, and losing a playoff to them. obviously won't happen, but if we're talking biggest fears.

My biggest fear is that we **** it up and don't go up despite being clearly the best team in the division. We can win the title in a village park for all i care as long as we do. People need to have a reality check, there is a long way to go, and this is Hearts we are talking about.

my biggest fear is finishing 25 points in front of Hibs, and losing a playoff to them. obviously won't happen, but if we're talking biggest fears.

Never happen. Hibs will shite themselves in the play offs (if they make) against anyone the play :lol:

Aye that's a huge fear right enough.

:facepalm:

Promotion is all that matters, where we do it or who sees it is irrelevant.

Deary me, nothing like setting yourself up for a fall.

The OP has nothing to fear. The title will be clinched at home to Alloa on the evening of Wednesday 8th April

Not a bad wee birthday present.

Jambof3tornado

Is we win the title at some crappy little ground like Alloa Dumbarton or Cowdenbeath that don't have the capacity to accommodate all the Jambos who want to be there

Us uber fans will be there though.

You may take comfort in that fact.

chester copperpot

These threads are shite. Why oh why do we get ahead of ourselves like this, as it can only end one way.

I will keep happily predicting that The Rangers will still pip us to the title, as it keeps the negative monster inside of me happy and I don't get too carried away that way. :)

was totally against the play offs for that reason,you could miss out on goal diff but be 25-30points ahead of the rest but lose in a play off, should be the runner up faces the 2nd bottom and that's it....not that i fear a play off against hobos

was totally against the play offs for that reason,you could miss out on goal diff but be 25-30points ahead of the rest but lose in a play off, should be the runner up faces the 2nd bottom and that's it....not that i fear a play off against hobos

This my fear. Regardless of the potential opposition.

However this is the best squad in my opinion since 2005. We have unity, strength and belief in abundance without any off field dramas. We look the real deal this season to-date

A Hibby at my work said that scenario would eclipse the 1-5 final.

Aye no bother bud.........

A Hibby at my work said that scenario would eclipse the 1-5 final.

Aye no bother bud.........

Im waiting on winning the East of Scotland shield topping 5-1, they are so broken they will grab anything they can get.

Back on topic I know many will think I'm jumping the gun, but realistically we are the best side in the division, we must have that belief, sure there will be days when teams will sit in and make it tough, but those are the days when we as fans must back the team and beleive we can pull out a victory even in the 93rd minute, this season will not be for pant wetters, we have a fantastic side at the moment, the best side in the division for certain, we have the mark of champions.

We must all have that belief in Robbies boys

We have done really well, and have good players etc , its been marvellous I have enjoyed this more than last season.

I still believe though Hobboes will now start to give us a run. In fact I am less bothered about Sevco.

We will have a huge fight when we meet the Hobboes soon, it twill be epic.

. No point strolling it and ending up say 9th next year.

I also prefer to see Hobboes come up with us. Not the Sevco. But thats another story ( minus 25 points etc :-)

This.

My biggest fear is that Hibs have found a strong forward line in Malonga and Cummings. Wilson and Ozturk will need to be careful when we play them.

Thankfully I also have massive confidence in the ability of Sow and El Hass to destroy them to the point where it won't matter.

The play-off system is absolutely shite.

The 2nd top Championship team should get the chance to play the 2nd bottom Premiership team.

Anything else is less than fair IMO.

Mine is come Sat night after QOS this thread gets put back up if we havent won.

Ffs there is 29games to go and we are 6 points clear which could be gone by our next 3/4 very tough games.

Settle down as we are prime for a fall even despite how good we are.

Say What Again

These play offs. Are they all two legs ?

Yup, all two legs.

3rd v 4th

Winner of that v 2nd

Winner of that v 11th in the SPL

This had occurred to me. Not my biggest fear but I would be gutted if it did go down to the last few games and I wasn't at whatever ground to see it. I suppose you'll just have to go to all the away games to build up your LP total!

My biggest fear is that the GFAmake the I top league 16/18 teams so the Huns get promoted and labour win the election

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2nd last game of the season is Cowdenbeath away. Any other game, there will be enough tickets to go round for the majority of us!

So win it with 3 games to go or wait till the last game at home vs rangers!

These threads are shite. Why oh why do we get ahead of ourselves like this, as it can only end one way.

I will keep happily predicting that The Rangers will still pip us to the title, as it keeps the negative monster inside of me happy and I don't get too carried away that way. :)

This.

Been telling myself this since first game of the season.

Yup, all two legs.

3rd v 4th

Winner of that v 2nd

Winner of that v 11th in the SPL

Bit of a farce. If third or fourth place want to get promoted they have to play 6 more games :lol:

Buffalo Bill

I'm more scared of wasps than Beverley but nothing about Hearts in this division gives me the fear. Let's enjoy the football being served up. We're the best team in this league by miles.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

People are actually talking us in to a crisis here. :lol:

I'll worry when our six point cushion goes back to three points. :)

I reckon we're facing draws in the next two away games. Said it before, as long as we win every game at home and with an element of comfort (more than achievable) we can afford a few slips on the road. The Huns are in free fall and will lose more games at home due to the pressure from their support.

Feck fear. My biggest football hope of 2014/15 is winning it at ER with three games left. Can you imagine the scenes??? Please, make it happen!

Tommy Walker

Feck fear. My biggest football hope of 2014/15 is winning it at ER with three games left. Can you imagine the scenes??? Please, make it happen!

Sounds pretty good...

but so would tanking BluesBros at the end.

Yours in 'either's just fine'

TW

Sounds pretty good...

but so would tanking BluesBros at the end.

Yours in 'either's just fine'

TW

Indeed. :D

I want it done and dusted because I was unfortunately working when the Hearts fans got the papers out at Ibrox in 2006. Fancy a wee bit of that!!!

upgotheheads

My biggest fear this season is that we are unlucky with injuries. If our squad stays intact then I believe that Hearts will win this league comfortably. Our key player imo is Gomis, we have cover for other positions except maybe C/B but we at least have options there. If we were to lose Gomis for a long period it could cost us points.

Archived