10 years ago today - Braga 2 Hearts 2 agg (3-5)

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Thu 30 Sep 2004 18:30

Braga 2 Hearts 2 5-3

UEFA R1

Estadio Municipal de Braga Braga Portugal

Ref: Anton Stredak Nitra

Hearts Heritage

1 Craig Gordon

2 Robbie Neilson

3 Alan Maybury

4 Andy Webster

5 Steven Pressley

6 Neil MacFarlane Bk

7 Patrick Kisnorbo

8 Paul Hartley Bk

9 Phil Stamp Bk

10 Jamie McAllister Bk

11 Mark de Vries Bk 2 goals

Ramon Pereira->Phil Stamp 83

Kevin McKenna->Mark de Vries 77

Yep great trip with for me and the missus Derek Crosbie's famous European bus trips stop off in San Sebastian was the highlight, the square in Braga. Watson the jambo from Aberdeen up on the roof with his Batman outfit on christ ten years ago that nearly brings a tear to ones eye. Life is so short .

My favourite trip - Derek's Tours, a week travelling through via San Sebasti?n, a great day for the game, and shitloads of Super Bock along the way :jjyay:

10 years?! Where has the time gone? :sob:

IMG_0406.jpg

great photo Davy, i'm sure you took photos of our bus leaving the hotel on the friday morning as well, always spot you at the games with your camera slung round your neck.

PS great photos

Yep great trip with for me and the missus Derek Crosbie's famous European bus trips stop off in San Sebastian was the highlight, the square in Braga. Watson the jambo from Aberdeen up on the roof with his Batman outfit on christ ten years ago that nearly brings a tear to ones eye. Life is so short .

anyone seen Derek recently?

God - ten years ago! That was just before my freshers week at uni. Since then i've been to university, bought a flat and got married.

One of the best trips, watching shocked students wander round that square looking at loads of sunburnt, drunk jambos singing away.

'Pieman is insania, we want the banker from lithuania'....

Still my favourite.

Was on Derek's bus, away for a full week via San Sebastian.

The square, the beer, the fountain, the weather, the stadium, the result, the news about Pieman. Everything about it made the trip absolutely incredible. Tough one to top.

Can't believe that was 10 years ago...

Archived