Dumbarton any N1/2 ST holders not going?

Hannibal

looking to take the wee man to the Dumbarton game but there are currently no tickets available in N Lower

Myself and the wee lass have ST there and there are 2 seats next to us on the end of the row that are never sat in so if we could get a ticket i could plonk him there. He is way to young to sit on his own

Was hoping to get them along to the Gorgie kids club as well

if anyone is phoning the ticket office to put their ticket back on sale if they could give me the heads up it would be appreciated

Only other option would maybe be buying a seat in another part of the groud and if possible relocating you and your daughter for the game.

looking to take the wee man to the Dumbarton game but there are currently no tickets available in N Lower

Myself and the wee lass have ST there and there are 2 seats next to us on the end of the row that are never sat in so if we could get a ticket i could plonk him there. He is way to young to sit on his own

Was hoping to get them along to the Gorgie kids club as well

if anyone is phoning the ticket office to put their ticket back on sale if they could give me the heads up it would be appreciated

doesn't happen to be the two seats at the end of the first row in N2 by any chance? If so those are me and the laddies but we never sit there and choose to stand next to our mates in N1

doesn't happen to be the two seats at the end of the first row in N2 by any chance? If so those are me and the laddies but we never sit there and choose to stand next to our mates in N1

it would be Row G seats 28 and 29 i think, its the row with the extra legroom to allow people to get across to get past

Only other option would maybe be buying a seat in another part of the groud and if possible relocating you and your daughter for the game.

You can "trade in" your two ST seats for this game, in exchange for three together - and only have to pay the balance.

good thinking, will do that

cheers

Go into the ticket office my daughter does that to get beside me and the boy she hasn't got a season ticket and can't make all the games But never has any problem getting one for N2 lower even cat A games

Go into the ticket office my daughter does that to get beside me and the boy she hasn't got a season ticket and can't make all the games But never has any problem getting one for N2 lower even cat A games

Get a ticket for N - there's loads of room as folk stand.

yeah i tried to buy a ticket for N and there were none available at all

apparently there is only 1 seat in N2 and 2 in N1 that are not season tickets.

There were for N3 but that was in the top tier so that was no use

Archived