Boyd headbutt

Getintaethem

Same as Walker no? Two game ban if consistency from the beaks.

Moshni swinging a punch too, let's see how this plays out.

After Jamie Walker was sent off for the head motion against hubs then retrospective action should be taken against

1. Boyd for his head motion

2. Moshni for his swinging arm

Bets on no action as no consistency with the compliance officer :(

Hagar the Horrible

No the Hibs player should be given a ban, Boyd must be allowed to play, him getting a ban will hinder our campaign

Regal Kingston

HAS to be a retrospective red.

Worse than Walkers which Lunny believed to be a red.

Not a red in my opinion but it IS in Lunnys (or another compliance officer)

underwaterwoodwelder

Did a hearts player not get sent of at aberdeen at a game a few years ago for the same or less.

Im sure someone can tell who it was.??

Boyds a fat tool And im so glad rangers bought him and we didnt.

Did a hearts player not get sent of at aberdeen at a game a few years ago for the same or less.

Zal wasn't it?

No way , leave them to play , they're garbage ,it will suit us better !!!!

This!

Please don't ban them, Mr Appliance Officer!

Both Boyd and Moshni should be charged as well as Forster

The precedence has been set with Jamie Walker so they cannot do anything but........mind you this is Scotland and TV pictures may not be used in evidence when it comes to Glasgow or the compliance officer will be on an extended holiday until it blows over.

Gary McAllister really needs to stop spouting his pro Rangers comments downplaying everything they do wrong and praising the 'loyal' Rangers fans.

I felt sorry for Kenny Miller being left as a spokesman but unable to really say what he thought......though his thoughts were clear.

One point though would Rangers really be punished without Moshni and Boyd on current form........maybe they should be forced to play them both instead.

Dean Winchester

Yeah Zaliukas

For some reason I don't think the hibs players will be as vocal with their complaints as they are with us

You mean because they won and are bad losers.

Both Boyd and Moshni should be charged as well as Forster

The precedence has been set with Jamie Walker so they cannot do anything but........mind you this is Scotland and TV pictures may not be used in evidence when it comes to Glasgow or the compliance officer will be on an extended holiday until it blows over.

Gary McAllister really needs to stop spouting his pro Rangers comments downplaying everything they do wrong and praising the 'loyal' Rangers fans.

I felt sorry for Kenny Miller being left as a spokesman but unable to really say what he thought......though his thoughts were clear.

One point though would Rangers really be punished without Moshni and Boyd on current form........maybe they should be forced to play them both instead.

Well the complaince officer is a Celtic sorry Man Utd fan so it may prove interesting to see what transpires.

I was amazed that they actually discussed it on the aftre match chat although KennY Miller's drivvle was unbelievable, he looked like he was about to burst into tears as well.

Just has to be a 2 match ban. Jester is so far out of his depth its almost awkward to watch. This. Is a man who was paid ?800,000 pa to get throgh bottom two tiers. He won't resign as he's no shame and The Rangers aint got the dough to pay the cretin off so everyone is a winner.

Tactic seems to be hoof to the self proclaimed 3rd Kray who just tries to smash the centre half. Its really most sophisticated

Seymour M Hersh

Well they were playing the team who'll squeal like stuck pigs until the compliance officer (and Petrie in his GFA role) do something. Or is that just against us after another defeat?

I see that BBC radio and their sports page totally ignore the Boyd incident - unlike the morning after the Derby when their headline comment was that Jamie Walker will be in trouble for a head butt!!

Still thankfully BT did not blank it last night and showed it 2 or 3 times, along with the Moshni punch.

Even the SFA cannot ignore these incidents so I expect a Compliance Officer citation for both today or tomorrow.

Yea it was Zal, but he was actually on the receiving end of the head butt from Lee Miller I think

What he said.

Zal got headbutted from Lee Miller, clear as day on TV evidence. Ian Brines (I think?) watches said evidence back and says that it only confirms his original view of violent conduct from Zal.

Shouldn't matter if hibs bring it up or not. It was live on the TV so the compliance officer must have saw it. Be interesting to see if Boyd is banned. If he gets away with it we clearly are not operating on a level playing field. My money's on nowt happening.

The People's Chimp

What he said.

Zal got headbutted from Lee Miller, clear as day on TV evidence. Ian Brines (I think?) watches said evidence back and says that it only confirms his original view of violent conduct from Zal.

It was indeed Brines the cheat.

I see that BBC radio and their sports page totally ignore the Boyd incident - unlike the morning after the Derby when their headline comment was that Jamie Walker will be in trouble for a head butt!!

Still thankfully BT did not blank it last night and showed it 2 or 3 times, along with the Moshni punch.

Even the SFA cannot ignore these incidents so I expect a Compliance Officer citation for both today or tomorrow.

Any links?

Shouldn't matter if hibs bring it up or not. It was live on the TV so the compliance officer must have saw it. Be interesting to see if Boyd is banned. If he gets away with it we clearly are not operating on a level playing field. My money's on nowt happening.

Even although the BBC and weegie media will try to bury this, BT re-ran the head butt at least 3 times after the game. The Compliance Officer has set the precident after the 2 match ban dished out to Walker for virtually the same incident only a few weeks ago.

Even by dodgy SFA standards, I just cannot believe that no action will be taken - and that also goes for the Moshni punch.

Even although the BBC and weegie media will try to bury this , BT re-ran the head butt at least 3 times after the game. The Compliance Officer has set the precident after the 2 match ban dished out to Walker for virtually the same incident only a few weeks ago.

Even by dodgy SFA standards, I just cannot believe that no action will be taken - and that also goes for the Moshni punch.

http://www.eveningti...82424n.25464010

south morroccan

Even although the BBC and weegie media will try to bury this, BT re-ran the head butt at least 3 times after the game. The Compliance Officer has set the precident after the 2 match ban dished out to Walker for virtually the same incident only a few weeks ago.

This would be the same BT who apologised for the sectarian chanting during a Sevco match at Berwick.

Remind me what happened after that?

Not sure where all this 'BBC sweeping it under the carpet' stuff is coming from. Both the Mohsni swing and the Boyd/Forster head to heads are shown in their highlights.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

I stand corrected - even less chance of the Compliance Officer ignoring these 2 incidents.

I would think he will do something or at least look into the incidents, from what I've seen of the new guy he seems pretty clued up, remember the he was given pelters for being perceived as a tim but yet the first thing he done was give Boerrigter a two game ban for simulation lets see what happens before the knicker elastic gets tangled up.

This would be the same BT who apologised for the sectarian chanting during a Sevco match at Berwick.

Oh dear.

Not sure where all this 'BBC sweeping it under the carpet' stuff is coming from. Both the Mohsni swing and the Boyd/Forster head to heads are shown in their highlights.

Just watched it. It's inconceivable that no action will be taken

Clearly remember BBC radio sports report the morning after the Derby. Their only comment on the game -

"Jamie Walker could be in trouble after an alleged head butt in a stormy Edinburgh Derby"

This morning no mention of the Boyd head butt.

Seemingly also not mentioned after the game on BBC radio coverage.

Just watched it. It's inconceivable that no action will be taken

Agreed

Will Stubbs make the same fuss beacause his team won the game?

Stubbs won't say a word because he knows that Foster will probably get a similar punishment.

That was a Police matter, and nothing to do with the SFA Compliance Officer.

Stubbs won't say a word because he knows that Foster will probably get a similar punishment.

He has probably learned that he needs to engage his brain before spouting off. Any numpty would have known that any punishment for Walker would also be dished out to his player!

In this case Foster would probably get a retrospective yellow however it is clear that Boyd's was a red card offence.

Clearly remember BBC radio sports report the morning after the Derby. Their only comment on the game -

"Jamie Walker could be in trouble after an alleged head butt in a stormy Edinburgh Derby"

This morning no mention of the Boyd head butt.

Seemingly also not mentioned after the game on BBC radio coverage.

Cool. Conclusive video footage available to the whole country online is probably more likely to influence any decision that what a pundit says after the match on the radio though.

Yes BT Sports highlighted but what was shocking was that they let Miller get his pathetic 'it's a man's game, let Boydy off' speech'.

If you are going to let him spout his bias at least one of the other muppets next to him should ask "Kenny are you being serious? Are you telling us that that's not a red card in the modern game???". As usual it's a love-in for Kenny Miller who like all Old Firm internationals are untouchable and unquestionable.

Moshpit getting a ban isn't all that bad for us when you consider who his replacement will be.

Archived