Thank you Hibernian...

Morgan

3-1 at the Poxbrox.

Celebrate all you like - you are still the wee team.

Thanks though for boosting our goal difference you barstewards.

Ta Stubbsy

Looking forward to emptying you in the next derby.

Hibernian FC - GTF

HMFC Forever xx

how many times can stubbs say you know i counted 13 !!!!!!! :rifle:

14!!!! I didnt actually take in anything else he said!!!

Funny game. Huns are so bad but were sort of dominating when the losers took the lead.

Stubbs looks like he's trying to make them more of a counter attacking side as they done nowt in the 2nd half as Rangers dominated again without doing much of note (goal aside) , but I suppose they didn't have to do much as it was pretty much game over.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

A fantastic result for us. Rangers beaten (how bad do they look all over the park!) and Hibs will think their season is saved. Their levels of delusion will be off the charts in the run up to the derby.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hoping a few more diddy teams can help us by getting one over The Rangers this season. Thanks H1b5.

Thanks Hibs. Now get back to walking a respectable distance behind us please.

Thing is they didn't even make up any ground on us after this round of fixtures ...

Hibs will have trouble playing 3-5-2 counter football against other teams in the league who do not attack and prefer to sit back.

I think this remarkable result will really spur us on against QoS. 6 point lead is really worth fighting for and it could be more come Sunday.

how many times can stubbs say you know i counted 13 !!!!!!! :rifle:

There you go, the chorus to your next song, all you need is a couple of verses and we would be the only ones that know. :2thumbsup:

Hibs will have trouble playing 3-5-2 counter football against other teams in the league who do not attack and prefer to sit back.

They set up 3-5-2 but scored from hoofs up the park.

Put into context I would thank the second bottom of the league team if they went to Ibrox and took 3 points regardless of who that was.

So well done Hibs.

Still shite though.

I think if they try that against us it will either:

A- give our wingers lots of space

(or if the wing backs drop in to cover that)

B- our highly mobile midfield will over run them

looking forward to giving them a gubbing!

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I think if they try that against us it will either:

A- give our wingers lots of space

(or if the wing backs drop in to cover that)

B- our highly mobile midfield will over run them

looking forward to giving them a gubbing!

3-5-2 against us would be suicide. I reckon they'll do what they tried last time and try to press us into mistakes when we play it out of defence, make it a physical battle and close us down quickly at the back to make us hoof it up. I anticipate Robbie will pick the appropriate line-up to play against such industrial opponents. Hopefully Wilson and Ozturk will do some extra practice defending hopeful punts up the park.

Rangers away to Livi at the weekend. Livi looked awful against us but I can see them taking something at home to Rangers.

Hibs could easily drop points to Raith too.

Do the business ourselves in Dumfries and we might just extend our lead at the top.

wattie exploited

There you go, the chorus to your next song, all you need is a couple of verses and we would be the only ones that know. :2thumbsup:

Good One :Mr-T:

All gratitude should be sent directly to Mr A McCoist............longer he's at Ibrox the more I'll believe we can win this league.

Neilson's Shank

Last nights result is worrying, Ally may be sacked and they bring someone in who has a clue.

Ha Chewie

Still spouting it I see

Just as an after thought, well I thought it right away last night, Jason Cummings after his first goal done the same as Stevo at E.R. last season, but Stevo got booked. If Cummings had got booked it would have been a 2nd yellow. I am happy the way things went last night but come on.

Happy that H1b5 beat a bunch of toallies and now think they are world beaters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Generic Username

Hibs should have scalped them by another 3 or 4 goals but the message at half time was obviously to contain, which isn't too hard to do when all you're up against is long balls aimed nowhere near Kris Boyd.

Well done to them though, it was a result their play merited.

Hopefully more teams see this and realise just how easy it is to take points from Rangers.

Mac_fae_Gillie

If this season got any better it would be made by Carlsberg

thx Hibs you don't win many but this one I wanted more than you.

Just shows how close it is in this league, well 2nd-10th. :verysmug:

One result and they jump 9th > 5th. If Hearts, Hibs and Livingston win this weekend, Hibs can go 1 point off 2nd. We go 9 clear. :sweeet:

Archived