Rangers thread V Hibs

Bridge of Djoum

ToadKiller Dog

The Muppets will be intolerable for a few days mind you after this.

Hibs delusional tendencies will be building up nicely for Oct 26th

Hibs delusional tendencies will be building up nicely for Oct 26th

Just thank them for helping us oot !

this quote made me smile

I've never hated anyone as much as that hibs goalie. Wee poofy timewasting gestures, that badword beard. Hipster filth

so did this one

www.sackmccoist.com

Rangers media is a cesspit but comedy gold on that thread.

Sevco wont sack sally as they can't afford to, he want go as he doesn't do "walking away" unless he's getting a big paycheck.

What were the read cards for?(Moshni is a fud but boyd?)

The Muppets will be intolerable for a few days mind you after this.

Good.

It'll make the inevitable descent back to earth this weekend all the more sweeter.

What an utterly :pleasing: week of football

well it gives us just a wee bit breathing space now...and wow Kris Boyd still scoring for fun.. whats his tally now? :toilet:

On BT Sport, Kenny Millar trying to say just a yellow.

It was more of a move with the head than Walker's v Hibs

I am appalled by the language on that forum.

Yes you might have just blown ?20 million and got humiliated on TV by a joke team, at home, but there's no need for that kind of language, at all

I am appalled by the language on that forum.

Yes you might have just blown ?20 million and got humiliated on TV by a joke team, at home, but there's no need for that kind of language, at all

That's there normal conversational dinner-table talk, you know.

scottish_chicP
On BT Sport, Kenny Millar trying to say just a yellow.

It was more of a move with the head than Walker's v Hibs

Kenny Miller looked like he was about to burst into tears :lol:

If you're going to pull them up for their conversational dinner-table talk, know your their from your there Colin. Deary me!

:ninja:

We as rangers supporters haven't deserved this shite for the last few yrs

We have been batters from pillar to post on and off the pitch

I'm struggling to take anymore

The only reason I kept watching was to hear the boos at HT

:sob:

:pleasing:

We as rangers supporters haven't deserved this shite for the last few yrs

We have been batters from pillar to post on and off the pitch

I'm struggling to take anymore

The only reason I kept watching was to hear the boos at HT

:lol:

Aye you have.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

All those times I watched Hately bullet a header against us, Albertz hammer in a free kick or Laudrup dance past three defenders - never in my wildest dreams did I think it would ever be like this. :lol: I don't want it to end.

All those times I watched Hately bullet a header against us, Albertz hammer in a free kick or Laudrup dance past three defenders - never in my wildest dreams did I think it would ever be like this. :lol: I don't want it to end.

This. Very much this. The pain for Sevco fans must be excruciating. From genuinely world class players to absolute diddies. Armageddon really did happen - At Ibrox at least.

To be quite honest, recent events have made me feel like this isn't the club i grew up supporting.

It isn't

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Dinner tables? Oh, one does not think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much this!

An articulate and erudite bunch aren't they?

If an infinite number of Rangers fans posted an infinite number of forum posts, would one eventually seem to be written by somebody who could outsmart a gibbon?

Templeton though, what a waste. Bloody shame.

Oh well!

they can keep him nicholson and walker far better prospects

From follow follow,

"Tonight was one of the worst days/nights off my life. When a bird shat in my pint outside in the Louden, I thought my luck was in. I then lost about £100 in 5 minutes in the bookies. When we were 1 down I placed a bet, 2 down I also placed a bet. Even at 3 down, I thought that Hibs had done feck all. The only money I made was £50 on a goal between 45-55 minutes and Rangers being ahead on 65 minutes. Unfortunately I bunged it all and more on Rangers to score again and in the end lost £455 on the night. What a pile of shite."

From follow follow,

"Tonight was one of the worst days/nights off my life. When a bird shat in my pint outside in the Louden, I thought my luck was in. I then lost about £100 in 5 minutes in the bookies. When we were 1 down I placed a bet, 2 down I also placed a bet. Even at 3 down, I thought that Hibs had done feck all. The only money I made was £50 on a goal between 45-55 minutes and Rangers being ahead on 65 minutes. Unfortunately I bunged it all and more on Rangers to score again and in the end lost £455 on the night. What a pile of shite."

:rofl:

BBC determined not to even mention them. :unsure:

Unsurprising as Chicko writes the script!

Completely ignored on BBC radio sports report and their web page this morning - unlike the Walker incident that immediately got their headline attention!

From follow follow,

A bird shat in yer pint??? I would nae go oot wi her again!

scottish_chicP
From follow follow,

I think he has more gambling issues to worry about than anything else!

Even when a moment of clarity comes along, its still hilarious

Shocking thing is we got away with 3-1 at home against a side pumped constantly since january.

A bird shat in yer pint??? I would nae go oot wi her again!

Is it weird that the idea of it being a bird of the flying feathery variety didn't even occur to me?

Hagar the Horrible

I love the comfort blanket that Sevconians have that we will be hit with Injuries and suspensions soon? We have had nothing but. they have been playing their strongest squad and the best they have is HOOF!

That Hibs team was honking, they were great in space but don't look too comfortable in tight situations. The expose the Rangers centre of defence with long ball straight up the middle! Apart from Aird that Rangers team were unable to play football, they will get through with brute force and ignorance though, just so pleasing not only the result but the expose of the frailties of both teams.

The only question being asked of us is will we win the league just before or just after Easter? For me one game at a time, I am now worried more about the impending QoS game than the forthcoming games against both of those. One game at a time

They have also seen us and realised the opportunity missed:

"Its maddening to think what could have been.

Our two best players (IMO) are the two Auchenhowie graduates, Aird and McLeod.

We could have had a team full of decent young players. "

Archived