Oh Oh Oh it's magic

BIG ECK

Whenever Hearts score at home Scott Wilson belts out the celebratory goal song of Oh Oh Oh it's magic you know over the tannoy system and then?

We the fans sing along but never finish as we don't know what to sing as there must be loads of different versions.

I think Scotty boy needs to give us a different song so we all know what to sing along to when the ball hits our opponents net.

Any idea's?

Isnt it just when sow scores? Sow sow sow its magic you know. Never believe it's not sow

Yep its been Avicii when everyone else scores.

I just sing the first line as it is then replace the 2nd line with 'we've got Osman Sow'.

At least I did when I was reeking against Hibs.

I like hearing it at full time in a derby. Makes you feel complete.

Even better when we're on a winning streak as we can sing 'we've won 'x' in a row'.

Celtic song in my youth. Its gonna be 9 in a row.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

Yep its been Avicii when everyone else scores.

Not quite. Was Hey Jude mainly last week (apart from Sow's). Yesterday was Avicii for the first two, Sow's song for the 3rd. Hey Jude at the 4th and the Hawaii Five O theme at the 5th.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY THE WORDS OF THE SONG

Correct!

Oh - Oh - Oh - it's magic

You know -

Never believe it's not so (SOW!)

Simples!

Celtic song in my youth. Its gonna be 9 in a row.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

"Gonna be 10 in a row" actually.

It never was of course.

When I were'a lad.' (If memory serves me right.) We sang. 'oh oh oh it's magic, you know, it's gotta be Hagarts Heroes.'

Private Womble

Sow Sow Sow it's magic you know

Scores against hibs and sevco, gets sang in Upper G

I want to move to G. Mainly for have you heard of the Heart of Midlothian... No one else joins in I find I'm the only one singing in N :lol:

Oh oh oh it's magic you know, scoring a goal just like Sow . Thats what my wee girl came up with I thinks it's quite catchy

Oh oh oh it's magic you know, scoring a goal just like Sow . Thats what my wee girl came up with I thinks it's quite catchy

Kalamazoo Jambo

Never a Celtic song. As all the old heads know it comes from the Gorgie Aggro days.

It was written (or at least co-written) by David Paton who is a Jambo.

Bishopton Jambo

I want to move to G. Mainly for have you heard of the Heart of Midlothian... No one else joins in I find I'm the only one singing in N :lol:

probes my favourite hearts song tbh

Never a Celtic song. As all the old heads know it comes from the Gorgie Aggro days.

My recollection from the time was that it started with Celtic fans singing "Gonna be 10 in a row" when they were going for 10 championships in a row. Rangers fans then started singing "Never be 10 in a row"

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I can remember "Oh oh its magic you know, 21 games in a row" v Hibs. Loads of 21st cards being waved in the air aswell.

Though I know he plays it for Osman - I still sing '22 games in a row'

zoltan socrates

Tannoy is a brand name. I bet it's bit a 'tannoy system'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahaaaa, are you on Norwich radio?

scots civil war

over the p.a system

gorgie aggro and now sow

brutal behaviour with the tunage after a goal,it gets unceremoniusly and abruptly pulled ,no fade out or nowt

most unprofessional imo,and thats not like us

That, and to get away from the mouth breather sitting behind us. :lol:

Let's just scrap post-goal music altogether. It's pish.

I used to agree but ever since 19-5-12 whenever I hear 'Levels' play on the radio it instantly takes me back to the five times we heard it that day. And for that reason alone post-goal music is brilliant..

I used to agree but ever since 19-5-12 whenever I hear 'Levels' play on the radio it instantly takes me back to the five times we heard it that day. And for that reason alone post-goal music is brilliant..

Memory may be playing tricks but I'm sure the post goal number on 19-05-12 was KC and the Sunshine band??? (Paulo Sergio)

Archived