Alloa tickets (away)

Zaba

Don't think the season can be extended due to play-off dates etc.

The more sevco and their past it players have a fixture pile up the better. They still have the LC and the Petrofac to fit in as well as this league now.

Was tongue in cheek, but they are still bitter that the 2007 / 2008 season wasn't extended to give them time to fully recover from the Europa League exploits for their league and Scottish Cup challenges.

Certainly the Dundee United league game should have been postponed 4 days before the Europa League final, but they should prioritised the competitions they were going for.

It's such a shame Ally is under so much pressure to win part time leagues at a canter and non entity cups that he has to put a highly paid under achieving team playing archiac hoof ball to do so.

And even tournaments they dont realistically have a chance of winning, he is still under the same pressure to do so.

Ps - Im old enough to remember Liverpool winning trebles including European Cups and playing 4 games in 8 days regularly in late 70s and 80s and just getting on with it.

Looks like this one is going to sell out. 500 seating sold out and over 500 of the standing sold in just under a day and a half

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Got tickets for family and friends in both the home & away sections, should be a great day out, especially with the Scotland game being on at 5! Quick sprint to the boozer at full time!

Got tickets for family and friends in both the home & away sections, should be a great day out, especially with the Scotland game being on at 5! Quick sprint to the boozer at full time!

Best place to watch the Scotland game mate?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Best place to watch the Scotland game mate?

I'd probably say the Old Brewery, just down the road from the Recs, big screens etc. I expect that's where I'll be going.

Not being funny but I find that hard to believe. If you know the folk affected then fair enough, but I'd certainly be surprised if it was "quite a few".

Stokesy is bang on the money. I had my windows smashed, as were a few the cars beside me. And I don't know Stokesy from Adam btw...

I'd probably say the Old Brewery, just down the road from the Recs, big screens etc. I expect that's where I'll be going.

Shillinghill area?

Edit: Scrub that - googled it :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Stokesy is bang on the money. I had my windows smashed, as were a few the cars beside me. And I don't know Stokesy from Adam btw...

Fair enough, that's pretty shocking then. Can't imagine what would posess someone to do that.

I was really hoping that this was going to be moved as I've got a ticket to the Scotland game on the same day. Going to try and offload the Scotland ticket.

******. Completely forgot about this! I'm in the same boat and Mrs Piper hasn't been to a Scotland game before. IF it's a clash then we're heading to that, so our Alloa tickets will be available.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

******. Completely forgot about this! I'm in the same boat and Mrs Piper hasn't been to a Scotland game before. IF it's a clash then we're heading to that, so our Alloa tickets will be available.

It will be a clash I'm afraid, they're not going to change it now, the game's a week on Saturday.

chuck berrys hairline

Secured my ticket this morning, never knew there wasn't that many left.

Secured my ticket this morning, never knew there wasn't that many left.

Any idea how many ?

Was going to get mine today after work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanks said no

That was close!, I hadn't got round to ordering mine till 0930 this morning, looks like I made it by an hour.

Great stuff. I got a ticket for standing room, which suits me as I prefer to stand at away games anyway.

Gorgie_Rules

Just at tynie to get tickets and they are sold out. Ffs

With Alloas average attendance being just over 800 last year id suspect there will be a few tickets going in their end

With Alloas average attendance being just over 800 last year id suspect there will be a few tickets going in their end

Sounds like that's my option

Does anyone know if they will be on sale up to kick off time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Sexy Flanders

For anyone wanting to buy tickets in the home end, if you can get through to Alloa during the week you can buy them at the Leisure Bowl every day. (It's the big leisure centre in the middle of town.)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm going to go through on Monday after work I think. As far as I'm aware they have a home terracing area.

They do.

Swimmer_Jambo

I stay in Stirling, so a few weeks back went along to the Alloa end to watch the Hobos get beat. Segregation wasn't exactly strict. In fact if you make your way round to the top corner of the ground you'll be pretty much in the Hearts end anyway.

I stay in Stirling, so a few weeks back went along to the Alloa end to watch the Hobos get beat. Segregation wasn't exactly strict. In fact if you make your way round to the top corner of the ground you'll be pretty much in the Hearts end anyway.

Happy days. Thanks.

Anyone who ends up with one, or even two spare tx for this, please PM me. Unfortunately overlooked the whole ticket rush thing.

same here, got to ticket office yesterday and they sold out 1 hour beforehand so if anyone has 2 tickets going spare, could you get in touch. Please

Archived