QOTS Away - tickets?

Craig Gordons Gloves

Craig Gordons Gloves

Apologies if posted already but does anyone know anything about tickets for the QOTS away game? I've checked the Hearts site and nothing appears there and i've asked on twitter but again, nothing. I'm only going to get to 2 games this entire season -Livvy at home next weekend and QOTS away so i don't want to miss out on the away game.

oh ah grantona

If nothing on Hearts website then we all know the same as you.

Lickely to be 2000 tickets for this phase 1 ticket sales about 120 points id guess

Jambof3tornado

If nothing on Hearts website then we all know the same as you.

Lickely to be 2000 tickets for this phase 1 ticket sales about 120 points id guess

And a choice of seating or terracing.

I thought their ground held 7500 or so and yesterday there was marginally just over 3000 v H1b5. Surely we will get 3-3500 tickets for the upcoming fixture as there must have been 1000 Hobos there yesterday. With there being roughly 2000 home fans yesterday, you would think Queens would try to maximise their revenue as much as possible.

I thought their ground held 7500 or so and yesterday there was marginally just over 3000 v H1b5. Surely we will get 3-3500 tickets for the upcoming fixture as there must have been 1000 Hobos there yesterday. With there being roughly 2000 home fans yesterday, you would think Queens would try to maximise their revenue as much as possible.

Capacity: 7,620 (3,509 seated)

letsalldothebeattie

Was speaking to a boy I used to work with whos a queens fan he reckons we will get between 2000 & 2500 tickets. So we should get a good support for the game

Plenty room in the home end then? Queens don't, start selling tickets for the games till about 11.30 on match days.just be like the auld days in the shed.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Plenty room in the home end then? Queens don't, start selling tickets for the games till about 11.30 on match days.just be like the auld days in the shed.

I hope you meant stop rather than start!

That's when they start selling tickets for the home supporters as they don't employ anyone to sell tickets through the week as I was informed.

On sale tomorrow.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_4163174

Tickets for Hearts' Scottish Championship game against Queen of the South next week will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am.

Supporters with 80 or more loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets, subject to availability, from 9am tomorrow for the Palmerston Park clash.

Pricing is as follows:

? Adults - ?16

? Concessions (O65, FTE + O16 still at school) - ?9

? Under 16 - ?5

Four loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

Fans can buy their tickets for this fixture via the club's three sales outlets: over the phone on 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 1 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate), online at Hearts eTickets or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

Please note, when buying tickets online, supporters must choose the area they wish to sit or stand by selecting the 'seating' or 'terracing' options in the dropdown menu. Fans can sit in the Rosefield Stand or stand in the Terrangles Terracing.

Subject to availability, remaining tickets will go to general sale on Friday, September 26.

Do people think this will make general sale on Friday, qos say, we will get just under 3000 tickets for game..

I think it will. Would imagine the terracing will go pretty quick though.

letsalldothebeattie

Cant wait to get my ticket. Should be good game and good test for us.

Where is the best place to go? Standing Terrace? or Stand?

Jambof3tornado

Cant wait to get my ticket. Should be good game and good test for us.

Where is the best place to go? Standing Terrace? or Stand?

Do you like to stand at matches? If so the choice is clear for you.

A supporters bus will be running for Hearts' trip to Queen of the South on Saturday, October 4.

Following discussions with fans, where it became apparent that supporters attending the Palmerston Park clash were faced with a potentially high cost of transport, the club has decided to operate official coaches from Tynecastle, which will make a return journey to Dumfries.

Article continues

Advertisement

Departure time will be 12.30pm and seats are ?15 per person.

Supporters can book their space on the coaches from 9am tomorrow by calling 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate) during office hours or by dropping into the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

Please note that there is a strict no alcohol policy on these coaches.

"Today on HeartsTV - EXCLUSIVE post-match reaction from Robbie Neilson and Dale Carrick.

Matthew Le Tissier

A supporters bus will be running for Hearts' trip to Queen of the South on Saturday, October 4.

Following discussions with fans, where it became apparent that supporters attending the Palmerston Park clash were faced with a potentially high cost of transport, the club has decided to operate official coaches from Tynecastle, which will make a return journey to Dumfries.

Article continues

Advertisement

Departure time will be 12.30pm and seats are ?15 per person.

Supporters can book their space on the coaches from 9am tomorrow by calling 0871 663 1874, option 1 then option 8 (calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate) during office hours or by dropping into the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

Please note that there is a strict no alcohol policy on these coaches.

"Today on HeartsTV - EXCLUSIVE post-match reaction from Robbie Neilson and Dale Carrick.

Is 12:30 not a bit late?

Stand for me. I like my comforts!!!

Thought they may charge more for seated tickets but great prices.

Uncovered terracing too.

I'm for the stand.

Hope it rains, but not windy.

Purely to have some moisture on the artificial grass and not to laugh at those standing in the open air.

Cheapest train tickets showing as ?32.50 day return via Carlisle getting 7.15am from Edinburgh. Other trains are ?72.40.

Or ?31.30 by going to Glasgow first - all trains.

12.30 my Erchie, our buses are leaving Fife at 0930 ish and will cost ?10. Eddie Fenwick has bottled it already!!

If anyone is in need of a ticket for this, I have 1 or 2 spare reference numbers.

I reckon the loyalty point threshold will drop for this, maybe even go to a general sale but if I can help anyway out just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is in need of a ticket for this, I have 1 or 2 spare reference numbers.

I reckon the loyalty point threshold will drop for this, maybe even go to a general sale but if I can help anyway out just let me know.

Would appreciate getting your reference numbers if you don't mind? Myself and my dad are Jambos in Dumfries and would much prefer to be in the Hearts end rather than having to sit on our hands in the Queens end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone else isn't going and would be willing to share a reference number would be really appreciated.

Looking for 3, but any would be great.

Cheers

If anyone else isn't going and would be willing to share a reference number would be really appreciated.

Looking for 3, but any would be great.

Cheers

I've got a couple you can have.

Club's official bus, 2 hours direct and no alchohol, or 10:57 train via Carlisle with 2hours pub time in Dumfries?

Decisions, Decisions.....

I may need a ref number for mate as I'll probably book us on the bus and just would like to be beside each ither.

Archived