Championship

jambali

One of the best things about yesterday (apart from the results, of course) was coming out of Tynie KNOWING all the results. No pratting about with KO times

I got panned last season for a thread that I explained this season was going to be fantastic.

Challenging at the top end.

Tynecastle packed.

Away days to clubs we don't normally play bringing a freshness to the season.

An exciting group of new players to get to know and love or hate.

Getting a shot at rangers for the first time.

I got ripped for the whole lot. I can say right now that the evidence speaks for itself.

This is ******* brilliant!

I got panned last season for a thread that I explained this season was going to be fantastic.

Tynecastle packed.

I got ripped for the whole lot. I can say right now that the evidence speaks for itself.

I used to get it a lot almost every time i posted on here after about a year of ignoring all negative comments they finally got the message and now dont say anything

I used to get it a lot almost every time i posted on here after about a year of ignoring all negative comments they finally got the message and now dont say anything

I don't mind it, some of the crap I come out with deserves it. I just found it amazing people couldn't see how good this was going to be. It is a new beginning for our club.

Tynecastle packed.

Turning into one of the best seasons for nearly thirty years. When a title is genuinely open for all to win, you get the best out of football :toff:

Archived