Sevo decline begins....sorry had to be done.

Turkishcap

After a not so great share issue after having an uncomfortable voting night on the 18th/early hours 19th they are now crumbling after the pressure of the Jambos goal machine and unbeaten league run.

Add in there is the possibility of admin 2 the re hash the high paid players could only draw with Alloa.

The arrogance will soon give way to play off fever....providing they don`t get hit with a -25 point deduction.

The new sevco have no winning mentality and no history to fall back on and will eventually spend themselves to death.

They are a kiddy on small team with little "winning mentality". Horsed by various teams in big cup competitions and have never once defeated HMFC in their short 2 year history.

If we don't finish at least 10 points ahead of these jokers I'll be utterly gob smacked.

zoltan socrates

They had the cheek to crow, on bears den, that after our draw last week, the decline has begun

They are an embarrassing shambles that transcends football and poisons life on the west coast of this country

Their inevitable descent into admin2 is enjoyment realised, other than football, other than watching hearts return to the top division, it is the Huns pain, even more so than hibs', that pleases me

We_are_the_Hearts

I am sure if they were romping the Championship then someone would keep them funded and do a deal with the SPIVs for a slice of the pie when they are competing with their mhanky weegie brothers. The longer we can keep them behind us then it might make that scenario less likely. Would love it if it was us that killed them again :-)

Reckon hibs will take points off them next week too as no doubt they'll raise their game for Ibrox. Draw would be perfect

Steady. Cannot see it. Hibs have looked a fraction of the team the looked like against Rangers 2.0 at the start of the season.

Totally agree with you though. I'd love for them to take all 3 points from the Sports Direct Arena.

Lets not get carried away.Rangers will definitely be up there at end of season unless admin happens again.They are the closet challengers but we can win the league of that there is no doubt

So want Hibs to pip The Rangers International for second place

Doesn't really matter if they do. Rangers could be 4th and still go up. I'd rather Queen of the South/Falkirk/Raith/Alloa (you get the point) pipped them both to 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Rangers are stumbling from cash crisis to another. Either a wealthy bidder will resolve it or they will go into admin again.

If I was a wealthy bidder interested in Rangers, I'd specifically wait until they were in admin.

They will implode again.

Reckon hibs will take points off them nhext week too as no doubt they'll raise their game for Ibrox. Draw would be perfect

Not unless lewis stevenson signs for rangers.

Doesn't really matter if they do. Rangers could be 4th and still go up. I'd rather Queen of the South/Falkirk/Raith/Alloa (you get the point) pipped them both to 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Me too. I would consider this the best win-win in a long time.

So want Hibs to pip The Rangers International for second place

I can understand the wish to see sevco suffer....there has been no acts of contrition or any other feelings of wrongdoing...in fact,they are even more belligerent than before...if that was possible...so **** them....HOWEVER....to leave Hibs in the First Division as we go back up would be the sweetest karma you could imagine after their own nonsense at the end of last season.

Us and say Falkirk going up or sevco or Hibs losing their play-off would be equally funny.

We just need to win the league!!!!

A Boy Named Crow

I would prefer to have them beaten before admin.

...and for that admin to drop them to 5th, allowing Hibs to sneak into 4th and come up too (What can I say? I'd miss the derbies, they might be inbred junkies, but they're OUR inbred junkies!)

my mate speaks to blackie a lot, he said last week they get 2-3 days off a week, train for a couple hours a day. Just shy of saying it's basically a holiday camp!!

Gregory House M.D.

They'll be around 40-45 points behind us by May.

No marks.

UnbelievableJeff

I doubt we will see them going into admin this season. They don't have significant debt except to people who would never pull the plug.

The mess they are in behind the scenes can't be resolved by being in admin will put them back to square in again if they have any kind of insolvency event.

If they don't get promotion this season. I believe they will go insolvent and change hands.

I can't see Hibs taking anything off them apart from the small chink of light that they historically raise their game against Rangers.

I think we will finish 8-10 points above them.

UnbelievableJeff

my mate speaks to blackie a lot, he said last week they get 2-3 days off a week, train for a couple hours a day. Just shy of saying it's basically a holiday camp!!

Sounds a bit like our 'holiday camp' from last season tbh.

Gregory House M.D.

These people who would not pull the plug have securities on their loans worth a fair bit of money in Edminston House and the Albion Car Park.

Given the choice between Rangers being liquidated after not being able to pay their debts when they fall due or them not receiving a penny back and writing the debt off I reckon they'd choose the former.

Also, running out of money and writing off the debt would be a disaster for Rangers. If they don't have the money writing off the debt won't change that. It would only serve to make their players and/or HMRC their major creditors.

We're truly starting to see how much the Terrible Two need each other. TV ratings for OF derbies and the interest generated by their annual rivalry for cups let them maintain their position. Keep them apart for a few years and the whole edifice starts to fall in. If we can manage to hold the Hun underwater for another year or maybe even two, the damage to both clubs would be substantial and would create a real opening for us in the long run.

That's the main reason, hilarious as their predicament is, I want to see Hibs get their act together and stop the epidemic of suck that they're in now. The best situation for us long term is where both we and Hibs are routinely making Euro runs and jockeying for bragging rights, and where Rangers remain a basket case leaving Celtic to find someone new to hate.

We're truly starting to see how much the Terrible Two need each other. TV ratings for OF derbies and the interest generated by their annual rivalry for cups let them maintain their position. Keep them apart for a few years and the whole edifice starts to fall in. If we can manage to hold the Hun underwater for another year or maybe even two, the damage to both clubs would be substantial and would create a real opening for us in the long run.

That's the main reason, hilarious as their predicament is, I want to see Hibs get their act together and stop the epidemic of suck that they're in now. The best situation for us long term is where both we and Hibs are routinely making Euro runs and jockeying for bragging rights, and where Rangers remain a basket case leaving Celtic to find someone new to hate.

This, but also not this.

I would *Kevin Keegan* to see us winning the league year in, year out. But taking our game as a whole that would be just as bad as it is now (I realise that's not the point you're making but bear with).

What I would *Kevin Keegan* to see, would be 3/4/5/6 teams challenging for the title every season. We should (and I think we are for the most part) use Rangers downfall, and Celtic's accompanying woes as a catalyst to change the entire Scottish game for the better.

This, but also not this.

I would *Kevin Keegan* to see us winning the league year in, year out. But taking our game as a whole that would be just as bad as it is now (I realise that's not the point you're making but bear with).

What I would *Kevin Keegan* to see, would be 3/4/5/6 teams challenging for the title every season. We should (and I think we are for the most part) use Rangers downfall, and Celtic's accompanying woes as a catalyst to change the entire Scottish game for the better.

Yeah, we're agreeing.

I want a league where Hearts win the title more than any other club, and of course in any given year I'm going to want us to win, but in the long run an uninterrupted stream of runaway title wins would make the game boring to watch. And again, the complete implosion of Hibs would mean we'd lose our best fixtures on the schedule, and the gloating would stop being fun after about a year. If we really want Scottish football to be healthy and for Hearts to be fielding not just winning but high quality teams, we need the Aberdeen, the Dundee teams, and the Easter rodents to be worrisome for any title contender, Glasgow-based or otherwise.

I've mentioned elsewhere, but my #1 athletic allegiance is to the University of North Carolina's basketball team (I realize this seems odd in the UK, but college sports are a huge deal in the US, bigger than pro sports in some cases). We used to have two main rivals -- Duke University and North Carolina State University. Duke and UNC have been consistently two of the best teams in the country across the last few decades, but NCSU has fallen far off its old standard, with two national titles and a fat load of ACC titles in its history. The Duke/UNC rivalry is regularly touted as one of the best in all of US sports, but while the NCSU fans still hate us, UNC fans really can't be bothered with NCSU anymore. It's gotten to the point that a lot of us want them to start winning again so that the rivalry can be fun again, because right now it's just pathetic. Hibs are getting very close to that point, and if they get stuck for an extended period in the Championship, I don't think that's good for us in the long run at all.

...and for that admin to drop them to 5th, allowing Hibs to sneak into 4th and come up too (What can I say? I'd miss the derbies, they might be inbred junkies, but they're OUR inbred junkies!)

This with bells on...I love Derby day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived