Hibs 'boycott'

:shitwine:

Shanks said no

rcarter says

Im here now. Im now in support of getting new ownership by one method or another. I unfortunately think that we need rid of the massive majority of the squad. Its not personal but way too many aren't up to it, and are not worth their contracts (which correct me if Im wrong will be far superior to Alloa, QOS and Falkirk players). Administration would allow us to legally strip the club before rebuilding. There are a LOT of fans out there that would come back if the team wasn't so reliably mind numbingly useless

I have no idea what he is going on about but how many times can they get rid of all their players?

They are in a terrible state. Putting aside hatred for a second and looking at them objectively, what is the way out?

My honest opinion is that it needs a complete clear out. From the top down. Much in the way we are benefiting from a fresh guidance in Anne and down to the footballing affairs of Craig and Robbie, their issues aren't just players. It isn't just coaching.

They are rotten to the core.

:smuggy:

Hibs have hardly any players as it so in the event of admin, could they afford to get rid of any?

They would have to strip everything else bare.

Good times.

Administration, eh?

10 point deduction, eh?

That would put them 20 points behind us...after 6 games :lol:

you've just made me all wet and cockeyed.

Love how they still blame the players. I'll put it plain and simple for them.

1. A football player is good. H1b5 sign him.

2. Said player gets dragged into the loser mentality that surrounds Fester Road and all who inhabit it.

3. Player gets blame for that wee club embarrassing themselves and moves on to continue career.

Its the h1b5 way.

TBH I want them to suffer forever, their pain makes me smile... alot, and what makes it even sweeter is that HMFC are on the crest of a wave and looking down at

the shite that is H1b5, never forget what those ***** tried to do to us eh! sirgay ya ******* welt

zoltan socrates

Hibernian fc, the frank spencer of scottish football

They laughed at hearts demise, they tried to contribute to it FFs, they watched at our pot of soup spoiling on the stove while ignoring the hole burning in their pot

So obsessed with our fall and therefore their dominance by default, so desparat to be Edinburghs big team for once in their pathetic existence

And now their position is every bit as bad as ours was and their problem is they do not have a support like ours to drag them out of it, they are too small as an organisation, they were going to storm this league, they claimed we had bought no marks, they now use the excuse that Stubbs didn't have enough time before the start of the current campaign

George burley, iirc, had a fortnight!

I love this season, I love hearts, we are going back to the top, they are going backwards

Insert paulo satisfaction here!

They laughed at hearts demise, they tried to contribute to it FFs, they watched at our pot of soup spoiling on the stove while ignoring the hole burning in their pot

So obsessed with our fall and therefore their dominance by default, so desparat to be Edinburghs big team for once in their pathetic existence

And now their position is every bit as bad as ours was and their problem is they do not have a support like ours to drag them out of it, they are too small as an organisation, they were going to storm this league, they claimed we had bought no marks, they now use the excuse that Stubbs didn't have enough time before the start of the current campaign

I love this season, I love hearts, we are going back to the top, they are going backwards

:pleasingao:

oooo betty petrie

All roads lead to Gorgie

"frank spencer of Scottish football" quality line.. I'll be using that one!

You could add MR Bean and Inspector Cluseau and that would sum them up. !!!

Was Cluseau not ultimately succesful in the end? Despite his incompetence.

Cowdenbeath game aside they're only attracting 8,000(ish?) to games. :lol:

Aren't 5,000 ST holders too? I don't think 3,000 people boycotting is going to worry the board too much.

TBH I want them to suffer forever, their pain makes me smile... alot, and what makes it even sweeter is that HMFC are on the crest of a wave and looking down at

the shite that is H1b5, never forget what those ***** tried to do to us eh! sirgay ya ******* welt

Very much this. FTH

Love how they still blame the players. I'll put it plain and simple for them.

1. A football player is good. H1b5 sign him.

2. Said player gets dragged into the loser mentality that surrounds Fester Road and all who inhabit it.

3. Player gets blame for that wee club embarrassing themselves and moves on to continue career.

Its the h1b5 way.

4. Said player takes up career where it left off, returning to form.

*Eoin Doyle beenma mongst the goals big time recently. A case in point.

Listening to radio scotland last night and tom english said a witch doctor must have cursed the club lol

But we all know what has cursed the club....

Aren't 5,000 ST holders too? I don't think 3,000 people boycotting is going to worry the board too much.

I was about to post something similar.

They can boycott all they want because they don't generate enough of a crowd for it to worry the board. They are already boycotting. :lol:

tartofmidlothian

Listening to radio scotland last night and tom english said a witch doctor must have cursed the club lol

Very harsh on the lassie who buried our top under their stand IMO.

They should look on the bright side, all they have to do is rip up that stand and they'll be back to winning ways mid table mediocrity again. They should give it a try.

I noticed that they no longer list their match attendances on their Website. Wonder why?

15 and 25?

You may very well be correct - I'm not 100% sure.

Mainly because it's not something that need concern us :verysmug:

Sawdust Caesar

And also Screwsby from the Dick Emery Show "Daaaaad I fink I done it wrong again."

Does this mean we can finally get more tickets now?!hopefully theynwill allow us another 6,000 tickets ?!?! There boycotts are something else! Clubs in trouble lets boycott the team and starve the club lol!!

They have just over 7,000 season ticket holders.

They have just over 7,000 season ticket holders.

Even better in which case. Early attendances would show either some season ticket holders are staying away or there's only 1,000 paying on the day.

I'd imagine it was the former statement in that post which is still pleasing.

And also Screwsby from the Dick Emery Show "Daaaaad I fink I done it wrong again."

If they sign the Thumb again, they would be more like Eddie Booth.

People under 30 may need to look him up.

Weren't they needing roughly 12000 to avoid going into admistration. Everytime the Hearts model is mentioned the board gets an angry response, but how else are they going to avoid the inevitable?

Weren't they needing roughly 12000 to avoid going into admistration. Everytime the Hearts model is mentioned the board gets an angry response, but how else are they going to avoid the inevitable?

Following off their vastly superior rivals? Nah, they have too much pride and dignity for that. :lol:

Archived