Hearts v Livi

1874robbo

Looking for a bit help, I go away on holiday this morning and setting my Virgin box to record Celtic game and livi game next Sunday.

What channel is it on? I was thinking Alba but the football programme they have on that day starts at 17.30 I thought ours kicked off at 16.05?

Any info greatly appreciated.

click on that link then click on the live on bbc section. It says the game is live on alba.

Yeh I know it is but I'm setting my planner to record whilst I'm away and my alba channel on 28th on my virgin box has the football starting at 17.30 until 19.30 so it can't be live if must be like their sat games last season where they were on after the game finished.

Yeh I know it is but I'm setting my planner to record whilst I'm away and my alba channel on 28th on my virgin box has the football starting at 17.30 until 19.30 so it can't be live if must be like their sat games last season where they were on after the game finished.

Wouldn't have been switched to Sunday unless it was live. Be an error with Virgin I would think.

Winston Ingram

Putting this directly alongside the Ryder Cup singles, even by television's mad standards, is quite incredible. Would love to see audience figures.

Seymour M Hersh

Putting this directly alongside the Ryder Cup singles, even by television's mad standards, is quite incredible. Would love to see audience figures.

That and the fact that this is some BBC sub channel making us move is what irritates me.

Archived