Celtic 7/1 to beat Red Bull Salzburg

Masonic

Jambo, Goodbye

Celtics record in 30 away group stage games, both CL and Europa is W1 D5 and L24.

They will get horsed tonight imo.

Agree price is far too generous, Celtic are mince but I've stuck ?30 quid on them just incase the European powerhouses from Austria are worse.

Red Bull's manager is a guy called Adolf Hutter :lol:

Those odds are quite crazy though, I know Red Bull are rich and they dominated the league last season but it seems that Sadio Mane they sold to Southampton could be a big loss for them. Can see Celtic at least causing them problems. Going to chuck a fiver on it anyway.

Red Bull's manager is a guy called Adolf Hutter :lol:

Those odds are quite crazy though, I know Red Bull are rich and they dominated the league last season but it seems that Sadio Mane they sold to Southampton could be a big loss for them. Can see Celtic at least causing them problems. Going to chuck a fiver on it anyway.

did they not buy someone for ?9 million?

Red Bul were excellent last year but lost the manager ... still crazy odds

The Odds seem generous but the fact it is Celtic in Europe and they are away and the fact that they aren't really all that good at the moment....well I'll not be bothering with this one.

Celtic haven't won away in the UEFA Cup/Europa League since Boavista in 2003. Best to put your cash on Soriano first goal, should get 3/1 or better.

Red Bull -20 handicap

Evens at best.

This is a team who hit the 100 goal mark with games to spare in a 36 match league last season and were outstanding in Europe. They even beat Ajax 3-0 away last season. Only mains departure from the team was Mane.

High price for Celtic which is somewhat tempting but Salzburg should beat them and are capable of giving them a doing.

Winston Ingram

Celtic haven't won away in the UEFA Cup/Europa League since Boavista in 2003. Best to put your cash on Soriano first goal, should get 3/1 or better.

Bit of a dodgy stat, that. They haven't been playing in it every year!

Appreciate its only ten minutes in, but, have Celtic been pumping it high in previous games?

First time I've seen them and they are fairly hoofing it up.

chester copperpot

:arry:

That's a screamer from their new boy to put them 1-0 up.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Any decent links lads. Ken it's on BT sport but what about us with poor council telly?

:thumb:

Never thought Cellick would get near them in a million years!

Still don't but you never know.

I've got ?10 on them so hopefully CG has a stormer if needed. :thumbsup:

I said a few days ago how Celtics exit from Europe each year usually coincides with Scott Brown not Being in the team.

Tonight is proving it again. They are a completely different team with him playing.

What a cheat...rolling about in supposed agony after checking to see the referee saw the tackle... good look then starts his rolls of pain..what a joke.

Feel your pain mate I was hovering over the button for 130, usual patter wi my bets

To be fair I've got ?30 coming back for a draw so ?40 wasn't really worth it.

Hopefully they can steal a late winner, God knows they've done it in the past often enough.

Archived