Tim Wiese , Ex Germany goalkeeper - WWE

Chewie

Ex Werder Bremen and Germany goalie has been doing a bit of bulking and is considering an offer from the WWE.

Fair enough to him for thinking of trying something different, but bit of a strange jump from the Bundesliga to the WWE. Although in fairness he is clearly a bit of a beast these days.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/tim-wiese-offered-wwe-role-after-former-germany-goalkeeper-packs-on-muscle-as-a-free-agent-9735405.html

Fairly sure he chucked in a couple for Rangers against Werder Bremen on the UEFA Cup final run. Astonishing he made a Germany World Cup squad.

I just noticed he would be going to Orlando. That is OVW not WWE, they are WWE feeder company where wrestlers can spend an entire career and not get the call up. So he has a lot to prove before getting any sort of push.

looks like he is on a heavy cycle hes like curt hawkins squared :D

Was going to say, unclear how he plans to pass the wellness tests.

In any case, strikes me as the sort who doesn't realize taking constant bumps on your back actually hurts, and will have no interest in wrestling when he finds out.

I just noticed he would be going to Orlando. That is OVW not WWE, they are WWE feeder company where wrestlers can spend an entire career and not get the call up. So he has a lot to prove before getting any sort of push.

Just to let you know, OVW is a TNA feeder. WWE now has NXT which is based in Orlando, he would head there for training. Lots of NXT guys get called up to the main roster these days.

Just to let you know, OVW is a TNA feeder. WWE now has NXT which is based in Orlando, he would head there for training. Lots of NXT guys get called up to the main roster these days.

Is it with TNA now. Fair enough I haven't paid attention to WWE since the attitude era ended. I actually watch TNA all the time but usually just the classic matches from before Hogan came in. Even now it is struggling to recover from that awful time.

OVW is Ohio Valley Wrestling. You're thinking of FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) - although this has now been replaced by NXT anyway I think

OVW is Ohio Valley Wrestling. You're thinking of FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) - although this has now been replaced by NXT anyway I think

As my reply above says it has been a long time. I used to pay a lot of attention to the background of wrestling but NXT put me right off.

The last proper wrestling stars wwe got they were from ROH, which was Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. ROH also had CM Punk for many years before going to wwe. I lost faith with wwe when I seen Christopher Daniels, Aj Styles, Samoa Joe and Amazing Red in TNA x-division and the likes of Abyss and Bobby Roode in the heavyweights class. It showed just how far wwe has fallen in terms of in ring ability and Mic skills.

As my reply above says it has been a long to pay a lot of attention to the background of wrestling but NXT put me right off.

The last proper wrestling stars wwe got they were from ROH, which was Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. ROH also had CM Punk for many years before going to wwe. I lost faith with wwe when I seen Christopher Daniels, Aj Styles, Samoa Joe and Amazing Red in TNA x-division and the likes of Abyss and Bobby Roode in the heavyweights class. It showed just how far wwe has fallen in terms of in ring ability and Mic skills.

Sorry not Sheamus I meant Cesaro. Sheamus I think came from FWA which had a partnership with ROH.

On a side note if you want a reason to think NXT is awful Low Ki won series 2 and they never used him. Mindboggling they made him go through NXT in the first place.

Archived