How will you vote? JKB independence referendum poll, September 2014

Ulysses

JKB voting intentions, September 2014  

733 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• I intend to vote YES
    • I intend to vote NO
    • I am UNDECIDED
    • I intend not to vote
    • I am unable to vote

This is the final poll to be run on JKB to test members' voting intentions ahead of the referendum polling day. This poll will run for approximately a week.

The referendum question is:

Should Scotland be an independent country?

How do you intend to vote?

Our previous poll on the subject to test opinions was about four months ago in May, and we had polls before that in February and in November 2013.

Links to the previous polls are below:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/139952-how-will-you-vote-jkb-independence-referendum-poll-may-2014/page__hl__referendum

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/137292-how-will-you-vote-jkb-independence-referendum-poll-february-2014/page__hl__referendum

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134460-how-will-you-vote-independence-referendum-jkb-poll/page__hl__referendum

Please see the link below for the JKB discussion on the referendum and related issues. If you do post about the referendum here, don't be surprised if your post gets moved to that thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/118618-scottish-independence-referendum-superthread-campaign-posts-will-be-removed/page__st__21300

Please note that this poll is private. Members will not be able to see how you voted.

Please also note that "junior" and "inactive" members will not be able to vote in this poll.

"Junior" in this context means members who are quite recently registered, while "inactive" means members who have not been online for some considerable time.

If any member has difficulty voting, please drop me a line by PM and I'll do my best to sort them out.

Psychedelicropcircle

Should be interesting in the main thread the silent majority are fairly noises now.

[modedit]

I'm a Yes, but not by much. I've always been inclined towards thinking we should govern ourselves since I first became aware of politics. The debate on JKB has been fantastic and if I were to be persuaded to vote No it would be largely on the basis of the arguments I have read on here and had within my own family.

[modedit]

Guest C00l K1d

What were the previous results of our polls Uly?

Be interesting to see how much they're shifting.

Edit: Oops wrong admin! :laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick

What were the previous results of our polls Dexter?

Be interesting to see how much they're shifting.

Links are above.

Only a small sample so far, but closer than I would have expected given the previous results and the way the campaign would appear to have got away from No in recent days.

for ages I was voting no,now I cant make up my mind,I could on the day end up voting YES!

Until the day im sitting on the fence.

Whatever your answer it is up to everyone who is entitled to vote to get to the polling station and use your vote.

Anything less than an 85-90% turnout is a disgrace

Guest GhostHunter

Sorry folks, Uly must have been on the batter last night....

Thread reopened...

Please though, keep posts limited to the poll and not about the referendum - there's a thread already waiting for that.

Sorry folks, Uly must have been on the batter last night....

Thread reopened...

Please though, keep posts limited to the poll and not about the referendum - there's a thread already waiting for that.

Oops. :whistling::nuts:

But anyway, as Dexter said and I said in my OP, this is not a referendum debate or campaign thread.

Honest question - not intended for debate but to encourage a discussion on the other thread if you toddle over there, those that have moved to Yes can you say why?

I'm a No by the way

Poll currently 65% to 35% in favour of yes.

Which suggests that kickback has remained unchanged from the last 2 polls. Just a 1% swing for Yes.

The first poll saw Yes at 60%.

The girlfriends Mum was a certain No but over theast few weeks has been changed to a Yes. She is quite shocked herself at how she has switched so quickly, and so late in the game.

Just watched Darling on youtube from last night's STV Scotland Tonight, underscored and double ticked my yes vote.

Sorry to beak it to you but you've spoiled your ballot paper

Sorry to beak it to you but you've spoiled your ballot paper

Taking that a little further, why is there a delete my vote option on this poll.

It's not as if on the day, you can take your ballot paper out of the the box and rip it up. ;)

Archived