Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

Good show.

Mikey trying the obvious troll of 'Levein meddling' regarding the exclusion of Holt. Fairly easily talked down on that point. Nice try though. :lol:

Miss Connor so much.

:sob:

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

Good show.

Mikey trying the obvious troll of 'Levein meddling' regarding the exclusion of Holt. Fairly easily talked down on that point. Nice try though. :lol:

Miss Connor so much.

Yeah wish I'd been there when that comment was made haha. Should have some exciting news regarding future guests soon

Skippy Doodle

I know I was a bit late onto this but the Michael Stewart interview was a fantastic listen.

It's never too late. Appreciate the time people take to listen to the show

Skippy Doodle

In regards to our podcast on iTunes it would be great if people could subscribe to the show and leave a comment and rating

Very much appreciated for all the feedback so far

Skippy Doodle

new hearts blog up at mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com. please follow @mnfitba and subscribe to our iTunes page

Skippy Doodle

Hope everyone is looking forward to tonight's show. A hearts only panel will discuss the alloa game, nade and our moves during the latest transfer window. Tune in to radio saltire at 10pm

We will also have Kenny Mackaskill in our studio in a couple of weeks which should hopefully help shed some light on the HLS scheme

Skippy Doodle

Thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight trying to keep up with the transfers haha. Podcast will be up tomorrow night

Skippy Doodle

Update on future interviews guys

We will be speaking with the following guests over coming weeks and months with some being special podcast only shows like the Mikey Stewart one

Christophe Berra

Chris Hogg

Andy driver

Kenny Mackaskill

George foulkes

Paul Mitchell

Derek Rae

Christian nade

Kevin Twaddle

Will have more information regarding dates etc up here soon

We will be speaking with the following guests over coming weeks and months with some being special podcast only shows like the Mikey Stewart one

Christophe Berra

Andy driver

George foulkes

Christian nade

Kevin Twaddle

Great line up.

;)

Christophe Berra

Chris Hogg

Andy driver

Kenny Mackaskill

George foulkes

Paul Mitchell

Derek Rae

Christian nade

Kevin Twaddle

Wonder if Hoggy will speak on Burleys behalf ;)

Christophe Berra

Chris Hogg

Andy driver

Kenny Mackaskill

George foulkes

Paul Mitchell

Derek Rae

Christian nade

Kevin Twaddle

Good line up, great to see Andy Driver in there.

Surely only a matter of time before the Vladster himself comes knocking on your door......

Skippy Doodle

Wonder if Hoggy will speak on Burleys behalf ;)

To be honest I've got two reasons to do that interview. First is to go through hoggy's time with hibs but also try and get an in when it comes to trying to coax burley onto the show

To be honest I've got two reasons to do that interview. First is to go through hoggy's time with hibs but also try and get an in when it comes to trying to coax burley onto the show

Good call mate :lol:

Perth to Paisley

Excellent stuff guys.

Particularly looking forward to the Derek Rae interview. Love how he calls us Heart of Midlothian

Skippy Doodle

Excellent stuff guys.

Particularly looking forward to the Derek Rae interview. Love how he calls us Heart of Midlothian

Yeah Derek and Paul have been first class with us in terms of plugging us on Twitter etc and it will be great to pick their brains on media work within this country

P.s the nade interview looks like taking place next week

Skippy Doodle

Join us tonight on radio saltire at 10pm as we pick apart the weekend action from Easter road and livingston

Join us tonight on radio saltire at 10pm as we pick apart the weekend action from Easter road and livingston

Please tell me Connors back?

Slevinkelevra

I think the Mnf lads should get you in the studio along wi Connor.... Would make great listening :-)

Skippy Doodle

Not sure yet but we do have a new hibby panellist which should be interesting

When's the Christian nade interview mate?

Last night was the first I'd sat and listened to it live, normally just listen to the interviews. Good show.

Skippy Doodle

When's the Christian nade interview mate?

Last night was the first I'd sat and listened to it live, normally just listen to the interviews. Good show.

Cheers mate all archived shows can be found on iTunes mixcloud and YouTube to listen to anytime

We are interviewing Christian tomorrow night so podcast hopefully up weekend at the latest

Skippy Doodle

Nice one. Will the Nade one be live on saltire or will it just go up as a podcast?

Just a podcast mate. Live shows are just a monday night

Skippy Doodle

Another little reminder. The Christian nade interview will be available to listen to tomorrow morning. Great listen and hopefully will answer questions some of us had with regards to Christian's state of mind and fitness during his spell with the club

Another little reminder. The Christian nade interview will be available to listen to tomorrow morning. Great listen and hopefully will answer questions some of us had with regards to Christian's state of mind and fitness during his spell with the club

:yas:

Walter Payton

Might be doing something wrong, but I can't see it listed?

Found it now- still wasn't listed, but subscribing to the podcast automatically downloaded it as the latest episode.

For the guys just getting in from the fitbaw, Nade's interview is now up on itunes! Type in Monday Night Fitba, then after you've subscribed, click refresh at the bottom left hand corner of your podcast page.

:wiggo:

:vlad-stupid:

Bit harsh no?

Just letting the guy know it might not be displaying for everybody.

I can't get to sleep so going to listen to the nade interview now.

Any chance of uploading to YouTube as you upload to iTunes, Ive got an android phone that I usually listen to stuff like this on and iirc I don't think I can get iTunes. Pretty sure last time I was looking for an interview it was on iTunes but not YouTube. Keep it up!

Skippy Doodle

Bit harsh no?

Just letting the guy know it might not be displaying for everybody.

I can't get to sleep so going to listen to the nade interview now.

Any chance of uploading to YouTube as you upload to iTunes, Ive got an android phone that I usually listen to stuff like this on and iirc I don't think I can get iTunes. Pretty sure last time I was looking for an interview it was on iTunes but not YouTube. Keep it up!

It will eventually appear on YouTube mate

Skippy Doodle

Our interview with Derek Rae is now available on iTunes. Just subscribe to our iTunes page to listen to this and all our previous shows and interviews.

Please like and rate our iTunes page as well and leave feedback

Just listened to the Nade interview and the Derek Rae one at work this morning.

Best interviews yet.

Christian comes across a proper good guy. Loads of affection for Hearts and a good mix of experiences and stories. Great questions guys. Loved it.

Derek Rae also seems a great lad. What a career he's had. Sounds like he's got a wee soft spot for Hearts. "I always have an extra spring in my step when I'm in Gorgie". His remarks on Tynecastle just summing up what others have said.

Great work guys. Two very good interviews that I'd highly recommend.

:clap:

Walter Payton

It's ok. He's a mate.

As a mate, I thought you'd already disclosed the full extent of your other team supporting whoredom (Dundee Utd, Scunthorpe, Man City etc.)

Imagine my surprise seeing your photo was plastered in the Telegraph,standing alongside Jim Murphy and proclaiming your affinity for Aberdeen...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/11414122/Momemtum-growing-for-end-to-ban-on-alcohol-in-Scottish-football-stadiums.html

scottish_3200181c.jpg

As a mate, I thought you'd already disclosed the full extent of your other team supporting whoredom (Dundee Utd, Scunthorpe, Man City etc.)

Imagine my surprise seeing your photo was plastered in the Telegraph,standing alongside Jim Murphy and proclaiming your affinity for Aberdeen...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/11414122/Momemtum-growing-for-end-to-ban-on-alcohol-in-Scottish-football-stadiums.html

scottish_3200181c.jpg

Cheeky bitch.

The state of that.

:lol:

Archived