Dempster does a Partridge.

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Rumours coming out the Hibs Fans forum last night that Leanne Dempster was so sickened and embarrassed by the Alloa defeat she couldn't face going home but set up camp in the Travelodge instead. Next she'll be eating an entire Toblerone and driving barefoot to Dundee.

Trying to convince the fans she's hurting as much as they are, and failing.

:lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:groundhog:

Only in the door a few months and already trolling the fans.

No doubt she was back in her Motherwell penthouse toasting another fat pay cheque with an Old World red from the wine cellar.

She was receiving loads of not nice texts/emails (vile) that she had to "Get away from it". Mmmmm no doubts with a nice bottle of plonk!

She was receiving loads of not nice texts/emails (vile) that she had to "Get away from it". Mmmmm no doubts with a nice bottle of plonk!

bizarre comment - I just turn my phone off

The People's Chimp

:groundhog:

Only in the door a few months and already trolling the fans.

No doubt she was back in her Motherwell penthouse toasting another fat pay cheque with an Old World red from the wine cellar.

Fully expensed I hope. Those bottles of Ch?teauneuf-du-pape don't come cheap.

UnbelievableJeff

She doesn't come across as a particular stable or strong person to be running that car crash of a club. Wait till the next derby love !!

Feed them bullshit and they will believe.

Hibs fans probably walking away from the meeting saying poor women nobody shoould have to do that,meanwhile her and Rod are having a phone chat pissing themselves over bullshitting them again.

The People's Chimp

Any know what was actually said at her meeting with the deluded ones?

The forum has been described as a shambles, which is delightful news. They were asked about their preferred means of fans representation - Hearts, Motherwell or German style and she was told they don't give a flying duck as long as they have a decent team. They signed the two guys on loan to provide service for El-Alagui, so that's their plans on that front totally kyboshed as well.

Things looking like being downhill all the way for the rodents.

Any know what was actually said at her meeting with the deluded ones?

Whole thing was about getting fan representative on board in some way and looking for this to happen in the next 2-5 years.

Again more bullshit to try and appease them imo.

Hibs Bounce gives all the details.....I have never read so many posts and threads from so many peed off peeps!

The forum has been described as a shambles, which is delightful news. They were asked about their preferred means of fans representation - Hearts, Motherwell or German style and she was told they don't give a flying duck as long as they have a decent team. They signed the two guys on loan to provide service for El-Alagui, so that's their plans on that front totally kyboshed as well.

Cheers

The People's Chimp

Having initially thought she stayed in the travelodge because of the result, have since read elsewhere that it's not a laughing matter - it was due to the volume of abusive emails and texts.

Basically the lass feared for her safety and she couldn't be guaranteed it in her own home from supporters of Hibernian FC.

A new low - even by their standards.

Would be good to see their fans outed for the vile scum they are. I won't bet on it.

Basically the lass feared for her safety and she couldn't be guaranteed it in her own home from supporters of Hibernian FC.

A new low - even by their standards.

Would be good to see their fans outed for the vile scum they are. I won't bet on it.

Absolutely appalling! Let's mount a 'HANDS OFF LEANNE' campaign.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Having initially thought she stayed in the travelodge because of the result, have since read elsewhere that it's not a laughing matter - it was due to the volume of abusive emails and texts.

That's not good :(

Guest C00l K1d

If dempster is fearing for her safety then that is a problem.

Although I highly doubt anyone would've acted on it and followed her home, tanned her windows etc.

She probably took the train from Easter road: Stopping at rejection,disappointment,backstabbing central and shattered dreams parkway.

Emails and texts? How does staying in a hotel help?

Surely afraid of someone attacking her?

Absolutely appalling! Let's mount a 'HANDS OFF LEANNE' campaign.

LAY OFF LEANNE - Who can do this?

WE CAN DO THIS

I hope she raided the minibar, and charged that and the room to Hibs :jjyay:

I would've Formula Oned 10,000 bottles of champagne all over the room and down the toilet if Bank of Petrie was paying :jjyay:

Toxteth O'Grady

Maybe some people can do one of those WE ARE ALL LEANNE DEMPSTER thingies.

I'm not doing it though because I'm still David Obua and I don't really care

The Mighty Thor

Is this kosher?

The dempster had to hide out because she was getting snide text and emails from disgruntled H1b5 fans after they got leathered from Alloa?

:rofl:

:cornette:

Hibs fans surely aren't swallowing this travelodge pish? Hibs lose a game to alloa so she goes in hiding because she doesnt know how to close down Microsoft Outlook?

She always brings up that she is "from the west" and hibs are an east coast club. No Hibs fan cares that you live 30 mins down the M8 - it's hardly a gargantuan clash of cultures you silly fool.

You know what keeps coming across from that lot?

It's half-hearted.

Half-hearted protest at Petrie.

Half-hearted ultras

Half-hearted stab at fan ownership

Half-hearted clear out after relegation

Half-hearted recruitment of manager

Half-hearted recruitment of players

Where is the Petrie Out campaign right now? Drifting along achieving nothing in a half-hearted fashion.

You know what keeps coming across from that lot?

It's half-hearted.

Half-hearted protest at Petrie.

Half-hearted ultras

Half-hearted stab at fan ownership

Half-hearted clear out after relegation

Half-hearted recruitment of manager

Half-hearted recruitment of players

Where is the Petrie Out campaign right now? Drifting along achieving nothing in a half-hearted fashion.

Yet some of their number seemed to find the time and wherewithal attempting to destabilise and undermine Hearts efforts for mere survival !? Shame they cant find a way of putting as much effort and fervor into their own club's sorry state of affairs...

If dempster is fearing for her safety then that is a problem.

Although I highly doubt anyone would've acted on it and followed her home, tanned her windows etc.

Surely this will be the banner headlines in the EEN from Hardie and all his pals!!

Having heard some of the things being said to Hibs players over the summer by their own fans, I'm not surprised.

There's a real vile atmosphere down there, and some fans are massively over stepping boundaries.

Edit: I'd like to add that it's really not a laughing matter, if true - which I really wouldn't be surprised at.

Rumours coming out the Hibs Fans forum last night that Leanne Dempster was so sickened and embarrassed by the Alloa defeat she couldn't face going home but set up camp in the Travelodge instead. Next she'll be eating an entire Toblerone and driving barefoot to Dundee.

Trying to convince the fans she's hurting as much as they are, and failing.

:lol:

"Rod, I'm on the ring road - I'm literally going nowhere."

Having heard some of the things being said to Hibs players over the summer by their own fans, I'm not surprised.

There's a real vile atmosphere down there, and some fans are massively over stepping boundaries.

Edit: I'd like to add that it's really not a laughing matter, if true - which I really wouldn't be surprised at.

yep maybe a surprise to Dempster

But internet "abuse"? "Hibs are s*hite"? or more personal?

yep maybe a surprise to Dempster

But internet "abuse"? "Hibs are s*hite"? or more personal?

A lot more personal. Pretty sickening, and that's nothing to do with me being a Hearts fan.

Hibs fans being very abusive to female chief exec. Big story if true.

Sure its a few idiots. But Petrie succeeding by heat going elsewhere.

Btw every prominent female figure seems to get personal abuse on internet. Fact. Got to find way of dealing with it.

Hibs fans being very abusive to female chief exec. Big story if true.

Sure its a few idiots. But Petrie succeeding by heat going elsewhere.

Btw every prominent female figure seems to get personal abuse on internet. Fact. Got to find way of dealing with it.

Every prominent male figure gets abuse too. Its not a sexist thing.

Managers have been taunted about their wives dying of cancer, players about being sexually abused.

you'd really need to go some to out do some of that.........

The People's Chimp

Emails and texts? How does staying in a hotel help?

Surely afraid of someone attacking her?

It's all taking a rather sinister turn I'm afraid. :(

wentworth jambo

I'll be plunging thousands into Travelodge shares asap as their revenue is gonna go through the roof if Dempster books a room every time there's a poor result :profit:

Every prominent male figure gets abuse too. Its not a sexist thing.

Managers have been taunted about their wives dying of cancer, players about being sexually abused.

you'd really need to go some to out do some of that.........

fair point

my own view is you have to find way of blocking it out / accepting it as a fact of life until maybe law is changed. Defo support going after abusers, prosecute etc.

But Hibs could make a big deal out of it also - tbf Dempster is just in the door and needs time and support but then I'm not a Hibs fan so I don't really care.

Quoting myself here....just to point out I aint a git! She is a woman and really should not be subject to this......ceo of hubz or personal attacks....so there. ;)

Archived