Hibs Debt

beavers

If memory serves me correct their last reported debt to the holding company was around the ?5.5 million mark. With all the problems that they

have how much will this likely to be now? How long will STF keep them afloat.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have no debt.

They have the best fans, stadium, training ground, financial model - anywhere.

They are deluded muppets.

FTH

?We have brought in players who, by and large, have experience of the Premier League. They have bought into the vision here and we need to see that group of players deliver and I know that is what they want to do.?

:lol:

They also have additional debt of about ?7.5m in mortgages and loans, some of which are due to be paid in a few years.

Last year:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/accounts-reveal-hibs-are-back-in-the-black-1-3084537

Financial figures for year to July should be released soon I imagine. Possibly within the next two weeks if the timescales are the same as last year.

They released them sharpish last year as Petrie wanted to broadcast that they (allegedly) made ?100k profit. This time round he may not be so quick - I think you have a period of 6 months before you have to lodge your accounts with Company House.

You know what unlike them I dont care about their debt, let them sort it, cause I look at what we do and whats happening on the park, cause as a Hearts supporter thats my job.

Im not warped and twisted and full of hate and jealousy that this is the norm for me like our friends over the road.

Vermin !!

No dig at anyone here by the way for discussing it.

They also have additional debt of about ?7.5m in mortgages and loans, some of which are due to be paid in a few years.

But thats not 'real debt' and doesnt show on the balance sheet. :rolleyes:

You know what unlike them I dont care about their debt, let them sort it, cause I look at what we do and whats happening on the park, cause as a Hearts supporter thats my job.

Im not warped and twisted and full of hate and jealousy that this is the norm for me like our friends over the road.

Vermin !!

Think you've got that wrong - your job as a Hearts supporter is to humble them, slag them and ridicule them at every opportunity.

Back to Jambo School with you!

But thats not 'real debt' and doesnt show on the balance sheet. :rolleyes:

So is that good old honest debt - not the dirty cheating debt that we had?

Notice they had 8,000 season ticket holders last time, to provide a ?100k profit.

What are they on now 5,000? Big loss expected this time.

Think you've got that wrong - your job as a Hearts supporter is to humble them, slag them and ridicule them at every opportunity.

Back to Jambo School with you!

For results on the park absolutely but I dont care about their balance sheet personally it seems to be managed ok and future years maybe a struggle.

Notice they had 8,000 season ticket holders last time, to provide a ?100k profit.

Their ST sales are down around ?500k however their accounts will be inflated by the ?500k parachute payment - if they get stuck in the Championship they will not get it next time round.

This set of accounts will be poor but massaged as much as possible by Petrie. Next year they are going to be in a massive hole.

Tick Tock indeed!

For results on the park absolutely but I dont care about their balance sheet personally it seems to be managed ok and future years maybe a struggle.

I would have agreed with that a couple of years ago mate. Now I want them to suffer in every aspect of their Club as payback to all the shit they have thrown at us that went way over and above normal football rivalry.

I agree. Don't think they'll go under as they'll cut costs, but with teams like St Mirren and Ross County coming down who are about Hibs' level what we might see is years of mediocrity floating around the Championship bottling it in play-offs while Petrie tries to make them break even.

Vermin !!

Good on you, that used to be my mind set too but things have changed dramatically, I now detest every thing about their pitiful little club and look forward to the day they close the gates for good at fester road... Bitter... Oh **** yes.

Petrie had also said they needed an average of 12,000 per home game - just to break even. :blink:

I would have agreed with that a couple of years ago mate. Now I want them to suffer in every aspect of their Club as payback to all the shit they have thrown at us that went way over and above normal football rivalry.

This is where i am at. I have stated before i have a new found hatred of them and wish them every hardship that comes their way.

Their ST sales are down around ?500k however their accounts will be inflated by the ?500k parachute payment - if they get stuck in the Championship they will not get it next time round.

This set of accounts will be poor but massaged as much as possible by Petrie. Next year they are going to be in a massive hole.

Tick Tock indeed!

Nope, these financial figures won't include the parachute payment as that is to be paid in instalments over the coming season. These are the financial figures from Aug 2013 to end of July this year so it will however include the drastic reduction in revenue from ST sales.

I have stated before i have a new found hatred of them and wish them every hardship that comes their way.

And me, except my feelings aren't "new found".

jambo in iraq

Vermin !!

Totally agree with the above, getting a bit tiresome this obsession with all things Green. They are a small time, club with small time and part time supporters. They have no hope of challenging this year (even less with their best player crocked!), can we just accept that and move on! Sure talk about them in the lead up to the Derby but from my last count 6 of the top 15 topics where about Hibs??

Nope, these financial figures won't include the parachute payment as that is to be paid in instalments over the coming season. These are the financial figures from Aug 2013 to end of July this year so it will however include the drastic reduction in revenue from ST sales.

Cheers. Take it they also won't have any Cup Final revenue in this set of accounts?

Totally agree with the above, getting a bit tiresome this obsession with all things Green. They are a small time, club with small time and part time supporters. They have no hope of challenging this year (even less with their best player crocked!), can we just accept that and move on! Sure talk about them in the lead up to the Derby but from my last count 6 of the top 15 topics where about Hibs??

You may find it tiresome - that's your choice. Me? I detest them after their bitter wee antics. They did all they could to shut down the Club I love, and I for one aint forgetting it! I am going to ridicule these tossers at EVERY opportunity.

Rudolf's Mate
?We have brought in players who, by and large, have experience of the Premier League. They have bought into the vision here and we need to see that group of players deliver and I know that is what they want to do.?

:lol:

I honestly don't know who they've brought in however I thought two were from down South and the other a Celtic player who'd played 1 min. If even remotely correct, how the feck does that equate to by and large having prem experience?

You may find it tiresome - that's your choice. Me? I detest them after their bitter wee antics. They did all they could to shut down the Club I love, and I for one aint forgetting it! I am going to ridicule these tossers at EVERY opportunity.

Bravo, Bravo. Tell it like it is mate.

Our turnover will be more than double that of hibs. No doubt we are cheating by offering Sow better terms though.

No it won't.

I reckon ours will be somewhere in the region of ?7.5m over this financial year and theirs will probably be slightly lower, perhaps ?6.5m.

This x100

In fact, I'm probably a wee bit out there. Both maybe slighty lower. Ours at around ?7m and theirs at ?6m perhaps.

In 2011/12 ours was ?7.54m and theirs was ?7.03m. The gap has definitely got bigger and both will have dropped from SPL levels but it won't be double that's for sure!

We_are_the_Hearts

No it won't.

I reckon ours will be somewhere in the region of ?7.5m over this financial year and theirs will probably be slightly lower, perhaps ?6.5m.

There is no chance it will be that close. 12,400 ST holders compared to 5500. Gates of 16,000 compared to 9,000.

With Killie and Dundee United having done deals with their debt I would be surprised if Hibs are not looking at doing the same. That's assume Sir Tom is willing to inject the cash of course.

There seems to be a LOT of Hobs threads on this HEARTS forum is there not. And we slag them for being obsessed with us!

I may be in a minority of one here, but I couldn't really give a **** about their finances TBH.

There is no chance it will be that close. 12,400 ST holders compared to 5500. Gates of 16,000 compared to 9,000.

This season's ST sales don't come into it for us yet though. We won't have a full year's accounts under AB until June next year anyway as all our income from June 13 - May 14 was during admin, for which accounts won't be published.

I am comparing our last full accounts (which will be pre-admin so a while ago) with theirs that ran from Aug last year to July of this year. They will be down but will include all of their income from last season, not that it was much to write home about. I still think their turnover won't be that far from our previous accounts. However ours will reflect a huge increase between pre-admin and the AB era. As I say, these won't be out for some time yet though.

There seems to be a LOT of Hobs threads on this HEARTS forum is there not. And we slag them for being obsessed with us!

I may be in a minority of one here, but I couldn't really give a **** about their finances TBH.

Don't post on the thread then, pretty simple.

No obsession at all.

Nobody on here cares what Hibs do, we just pish ourselves laughing at them. Hibs fans on the other hand care very much about our business.

There is a lot, usually I'd agree but their pain nourishes me just now for their actions last year in wanting us to die..

Love threads on seeing them suffer, it's just tremendous

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

30 threads on first page of forum.

5 threads about Hibs.

Hibs are our local rivals.

Hibs are shite on and off the field.

Hibs just had a miserable transfer window.

Hibs board member receives threats and abuse after meeting with angry fans.

This forum is for discussion on Hearts and all other football related topics.

With all of the above in mind, what is it that comes as such a huge surprise?

UnbelievableJeff

They are not really in any immediate danger unless Tom Farmers other business interests hit the skids. They are on a very pleasing downward spiral football wise, but insolvency event wise they're not even close.

Regal Kingston

I believe in Karma.

What has happened to them has happened from the enormous magnitude of collective badwill to HMFC.

I hope Hibs get their act together scrape fourth place and gain promotion.

A season without derbies is a poorer place for the Heart of Midlothian fan.

Especially with our dominance of late.

So what if some Hobo idiots wanted us to die?

Think of the hurt they must feel now!

Thats enough for me.

I wish them all the best

:spoton:

Let the feckers rot is the steaming pile of excrement that their entire existence is.

I believe in Karma.

What has happened to them has happened from the enormous magnitude of collective badwill to HMFC.

I hope Hibs get their act together scrape fourth place and gain promotion.

A season without derbies is a poorer place for the Heart of Midlothian fan.

Especially with our dominance of late.

So what if some Hobo idiots wanted us to die?

Think of the hurt they must feel now!

Thats enough for me.

I wish them all the best

Bully fur you. That is your choice - you are entitled to it.

Me? The twisted scumbags that did everything possible to close down HMFC can rot together with their shitty wee Club.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

See if you find yourself starting to feel bad for them... Just remember Sergey and Vagillions, 10 years, letters and emails to all and sundry, FoI requests, Letters to Salmond, emails to BDO and yacht bound communiques from Lithuanian friends.

I want them dead.

See if you find yourself starting to feel bad for them... Just remember Sergey and Vagillions, 10 years, letters and emails to all and sundry, FoI requests, Letters to Salmond, emails to BDO and yacht bound communiques from Lithuanian friends.

I want them dead.

Have a word with Brian Jackson amount the amount of bogus offers that some of these tossers were sending in to the Lithuanian Receiver. He told me that to start with these delayed the deal as the Lithuanians could not believe that anybody could be so bitter and twisted to try this on!

Totally detest EVERYTHING associated with Hibernian Football Club - end of.

ToadKiller Dog

They have been so obsessed trying to bring us down they didn't notice their club crumbling around their own backsides .

No sympathy for the worst of them .

Unless they get some investment they are going nowhere for a while .

They will have made a loss last year but they have no money just now and their budget has been slashed.

They put their season tickets on sale for this season in February and will have blown a chunk of that on getting through the close season.

Their gates were way down last season compared to previous years.

They didn't manage a cup final humilation last season.

They splashed out to get Pat Butcher & Co and had yet another mass turnover of players.

They're still paying Butcher & Co.

They are skint and don't have a pot to piss in hence their lack of activity in the transfer market. They're going into the new season with 6 defenders and a goalkeeper on a 6 month loan.

Tremendous!

I want them dead.

100% correct.

Archived