The Future of Hibernian FC Survey

Sooperstar

Skivingatwork

Money should be invested in a shiny new open top bus to parade the accounts down Easter road on the way to the AGM.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TC7KYL9

Fill your boots boys and girls!

I LOL'd at this question:

2. Would you be interested in attending an event where clubs such as Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth and Dunfermline share how their ownership models work and the experiences they've had?

Borussia Dortmund? Good to see they've selected a like for like comparison! :)

WorldChampions1902

So, somebody has commissioned a survey to establish what even Hibs fans already know? Hibernian Football Club is in terminal decline.

Luuuvvvvvvvly!

Q6 do you have any other comments:

I asked.....when is a mortgage not a debt.

Q7 spending money: I suggested pies and hats for relegation parties.

Great fun...

Lets be honest here hibs have Been messed ever since Celtic took Mr park away from them, they simply don't have the same level of talented youth coming through and when one does emerge they are never good enough.

On the subject of their singing policies well do they really think loaning in players time and time again is the answer?,these players won't give a monkeys about hibs and probably won't give 100% you only have to look at the video from before the 5-1 final to see a glaring example of that!

The whole club needs an overhaul of attitude from youth level to boardroom and I include the fans in That.

as much as I laugh at them I also wonder just how many times a club can get it so wrong!

Hibernian Football Club don't own the ground. Hibernian Holdings own Easter Road and Hibernian Football Club.

Pretty sure that the ground is owned by The Hibernian Football Club Limited.

Archived