At Last .....

Jamos

They are finally getting it, SuperTortolano know the score and has confirmed it on Hibees Bounce, Officially the "wee team"

User - Supertortolano

SuperTortolano

user-online.png

It Just dawned on my over the past few weeks..... We are the wee team, no doubt about it. we are the laughing stock

Truly disgusted with the club and how they have just rolled over and surrendered over the years. Everything has been done on the cheap, when we clearly needed to push the boat out and speculate. Again we have gambled on an unproven manager, when the option should have been to appoint someone with experience. What is there left to support? The owners and chairmen, no **** way, the player? No chance, they are just as bad with the gutless, spineless performances. All that's left to support is the ###### badge, there's *** all left. The heart and soul of our club has been ripped apart.

I feel devastated as I know it's only going to get worse. There is zero hope for the club right now, and if you believe otherwise your kidding yourself on.

The basturds in charge have played a blinder on us. They had LD butter us up with her plan of action and positive spin, then set up friendlies with the absolute bottom of the barrel in order to look good. Most folks bought in to it, and blindly believed things were changing. In reality what we've been left with is a weaker team than we had last year.

Enough enough for me, they won't see another penny until that mob are gone.

Is it just me or is the overwhelming sense of despair and seethe from the Hobbits adding to everyones utter delight!

J

Just found this, quality reading material.

Reality is certainly setting in.

Hibs Fans Despair At Lack Of Transfer Movement

Well, the transfer window has slammed shut again and Hibs fans are left scratching their heads in bewilderment once more as the board fail in their duties to entice a player worthy of paying the inflated entrance fee to Easter Road to watch.

Most fans would have loved to see one such player, Leigh Griffiths, return but our board once again offered no more than lip service to the supporters and failed to get their man.

It didn't have to be Griffiths, anyone at all who could liven our prospects of an immediate return to the top flight, just a big name to show ambition but it didn't happen and showed, one more time to add to the list, Hibernian simply accepts being second best.

A 2-1 defeat to Alloa showed the club up for all it's shortcomings and with an injury to star striker Farid El Alagui effectively ruling him out for the majority of the season, transfer deadline day gave new CEO Leanne Dempster a chance to make her mark and provide the funds required to back Alan Stubbs and recruit players capable of making an immediate impact on the field.

No disrespect to Dylan McGeouch or Jake Sinclair, the two loanees who arrived at the club on Monday but Hibs are in desperate need of leadership on the park which is something you're unlikely to get from youngsters with a handful of senior appearances between them.

Dempster has urged the fans to back her vision for the club but it's increasingly difficult when it appears she herself isn't even backing her manager.

He's managed only four permanent signings since arriving in June and has again relied on loan signings which is a route Hibs have been down before with little success.

The fans are sick to the back teeth of the false statements emanating from Dempster who promised them a promotion challenge but four games into the season the club are already nine points adrift of Hearts who sit atop the league.

Can the CEO tell the rank and file support what happened to all the season ticket money? After the release of so many players at the end of last season and the reductions taken by those who stayed, there should still be money in the pot when you add in greater sponsorship deals with Marathonbet and Crabbie's plus the ?500,000 parachute payment from the SPFL which was received when relegation was confirmed.

So what's happened to it all? Will the fans receive an explanation or are they meant to sit and take it like they have for years under Rod Petrie?

The club has promised more openness with those who plough their hard earned cash into Hibs but they're receiving nothing in return.

Dempster has to realise, unlike her previous counterpart, that the fans disillusionment and apathy is the worst it's ever been in my 30 years of following Hibs and it's not getting and better under her watch.

The 'Quality over Quantity' spin has been regurgitated many times since the boardroom reshuffle in the summer but little has changed in the grand scheme of things.

Supporters pay their money to watch a product on the park, not to listen to tantalising soundbites which never come to fruition and no-one can blame them now they've had enough.

Our winds of change have been a pathetic re-run of transfer windows past and the true change can only come around when the board show a dedication to the team rather than their own self indulgence.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me is an old saying but one very apt to how Hibernian have been ran recently. Dempster was brought in and promised things would change. She's fooled me once, there won't be a repeat.

If you told me this time last year that it would be like this. I would have bet a month's wages it wouldn't.

Against all the odds eh? :verysmug:

Although 4 league games at start of season is not the time to judge, there were hints in some of the press after Alloa at a deeper malaise at Hibs with them perhaps just not being able to get out of the deep hole they are in.

For me there plight v our plight is light years apart. All they do us moan and groan, boo their players and avoid games is record numbers. We on the other hand, united as a fan base, took (well soon) ownership and gave all we could.

Yes the numbers were down, and the atmosphere not as good, but we stuck with it, went right to the edge and came out on top with an almighty feel good factor and an excellent looking team and business model.

For the life if me I cannot see them feeling that high, neither is there that unity and drive of the hardcore to do something to help that club.

We are a much bigger club, we are a much better fan base, we are a much classier out fit, they are hopeless and it seems they are floating in a state of purgatory,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just found this, quality reading material.

Reality is certainly setting in.

Hibs Fans Despair At Lack Of Transfer Movement

Well, the transfer window has slammed shut again and Hibs fans are left scratching their heads in bewilderment once more as the board fail in their duties to entice a player worthy of paying the inflated entrance fee to Easter Road to watch.

Most fans would have loved to see one such player, Leigh Griffiths, return but our board once again offered no more than lip service to the supporters and failed to get their man.

It didn't have to be Griffiths, anyone at all who could liven our prospects of an immediate return to the top flight, just a big name to show ambition but it didn't happen and showed, one more time to add to the list, Hibernian simply accepts being second best.

A 2-1 defeat to Alloa showed the club up for all it's shortcomings and with an injury to star striker Farid El Alagui effectively ruling him out for the majority of the season, transfer deadline day gave new CEO Leanne Dempster a chance to make her mark and provide the funds required to back Alan Stubbs and recruit players capable of making an immediate impact on the field.

No disrespect to Dylan McGeouch or Jake Sinclair, the two loanees who arrived at the club on Monday but Hibs are in desperate need of leadership on the park which is something you're unlikely to get from youngsters with a handful of senior appearances between them.

Dempster has urged the fans to back her vision for the club but it's increasingly difficult when it appears she herself isn't even backing her manager.

He's managed only four permanent signings since arriving in June and has again relied on loan signings which is a route Hibs have been down before with little success.

The fans are sick to the back teeth of the false statements emanating from Dempster who promised them a promotion challenge but four games into the season the club are already nine points adrift of Hearts who sit atop the league.

Can the CEO tell the rank and file support what happened to all the season ticket money? After the release of so many players at the end of last season and the reductions taken by those who stayed, there should still be money in the pot when you add in greater sponsorship deals with Marathonbet and Crabbie's plus the ?500,000 parachute payment from the SPFL which was received when relegation was confirmed.

So what's happened to it all? Will the fans receive an explanation or are they meant to sit and take it like they have for years under Rod Petrie?

The club has promised more openness with those who plough their hard earned cash into Hibs but they're receiving nothing in return.

Dempster has to realise, unlike her previous counterpart, that the fans disillusionment and apathy is the worst it's ever been in my 30 years of following Hibs and it's not getting and better under her watch.

The 'Quality over Quantity' spin has been regurgitated many times since the boardroom reshuffle in the summer but little has changed in the grand scheme of things.

Supporters pay their money to watch a product on the park, not to listen to tantalising soundbites which never come to fruition and no-one can blame them now they've had enough.

Our winds of change have been a pathetic re-run of transfer windows past and the true change can only come around when the board show a dedication to the team rather than their own self indulgence.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me is an old saying but one very apt to how Hibernian have been ran recently. Dempster was brought in and promised things would change. She's fooled me once, there won't be a repeat.

"... all the season ticket money... "

:rofl:

I still don't get their moaning about budgets. The budget last year was probably 3rd highest in the league. Its the crap that manager after manager spends it on.

I reckon they have gave up on this year in the hope that us and rangers go up. Would actually be a good plan

Yeh the season ticket money that was spent in march when they went on sale

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeh the season ticket money that was spent in march when they went on sale

Covering last season's losses, paying off Butcher, and bringing in... Uhm... Stubbly, Farid, Gray, and Allan...

They do realise the hardly sold any, right?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Unproven managers they say, their former boss Butcher was well proven at ICT, Fenlon had a good record in Ireland!! They don't get it, it has nothing to do with who is steering the sinking ship it is a losers club full stop.

Covering last season's losses, paying off Butcher, and bringing in... Uhm... Stubbly, Farid, Gray, and Allan...

Is Butcher still on their books with full pay?

I don't think they do tbh.

It will be funny when they eventually wake up to that realisation though.

:pleasing:

Unproven managers they say, their former boss Butcher was well proven at ICT, Fenlon had a good record in Ireland!! They don't get it, it has nothing to do with who is steering the sinking ship it is a losers club full stop.

With the benefit of hindsight Fenlon also had an ok record at Hibs in terms of their recent history.

They have no club left to support.

What are Hibs now? The definition of fans and supporters implies hibs have neither. Just people who look at what is happening. They have alienated the fans so much that they have now turned a fan base into nothing.

Do they support the players? No

Do they support the hibs board? No

Do they support the management team? No

Do they turn up for games? No

Season tickets? Asking for refunds.

Merchandise? Even the hibs fans think the new kit is crap.

Transfer window opportunity to make a statement of intent perhaps? Few loan deals for youngsters, that should win the championship.

Quite an impressive job really.

The posters on the Bounce seem ok compared to the arseholes in the .Nest.

A lot more realistic. Seem to have a healthy contempt for the dot.netters too.

A lot more realistic. Seem to have a healthy contempt for the dot.netters too.

I think its the refuge of the banned. Lots of people on the Bounce seem to have been banned from the .Nest.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think its the refuge of the banned. Lots of people on the Bounce seem to have been banned from the .Nest.

Most for rightly asking questions about the deviant yachtsman.

and paying for Dempster

"Gardening leave"...

Is Malpas the same? 2 managers and 2 assistant managers on full pay on the payroll would be very pleasing.

Is Malpas the same? 2 managers and 2 assistant managers on full pay on the payroll would be very pleasing.

Yes as is Steve marsella I'm led to believe.

I much prefer it when they are talking about how good their club is, and how classy it is, with a reputation for silky football, and about us being cheats, gangsters and poppy thieves.

I must admit,when they got Terry butcher in i actually thought that he of all people would turn things around for them..

He didnt.

There must be some weird goings on in the boardroom for them to let terry make do with all the crap he inherited from fenlon.Had he been allowed to bring his own players in he may have turned it around for them like he did at ICT.

They could have alex ferguson &

still get nothing

HIBERNIAN FC IS TOXIC.A POISONED CHALICE

Yes as is Steve marsella I'm led to believe.

Surely in total that would come to around ?250,000 per year? Not far off.

this times 1 million - :jjyay:

Hibs make great promises to their support who buy in to it. The product on the park is hopeless so they await a big signing on transfer deadline day, which never arrives. Hibs fans get their rage on and bail. It's the same old story, only this time the player in question just scored for the Scottish champions at the weekend and they were still thick enough to believe it!

For me there plight v our plight is light years apart. All they do us moan and groan, boo their players and avoid games is record numbers. We on the other hand, united as a fan base, took (well soon) ownership and gave all we could.

Yes the numbers were down, and the atmosphere not as good, but we stuck with it, went right to the edge and came out on top with an almighty feel good factor and an excellent looking team and business model.

For the life if me I cannot see them feeling that high, neither is there that unity and drive of the hardcore to do something to help that club.

We are a much bigger club, we are a much better fan base, we are a much classier out fit, they are hopeless and it seems they are floating in a state of purgatory,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the real difference is neccesity. Let's imagine for a second that the whole admin/transfer ban/points deduction thing hadn't happened but we had still gone down last season with (whoever) owner of the club.

Would FoH been started? Would Hearts fans from all walks of life galvanised and got behind the team? Would we have got organised in the way that we did? Would thousands of fans have sunk thier hard earned cash into saving the club?

Or would we do what the H1b5 fans are doing now. Sitting about moaning and taking part in pointless consultation exercises designed to obfuscate and offer an illusion of cooperation.

I hate to say it but it would likely be the latter. It's been said before but the sheer enormity of what happened to our club last year forced us to actually do something about it. Unlike Rangers fans who beleived the WATP nonsense and, through apathy and ignorance, watched their club die, we got off our arses and said enough is enough. Then we put our money where our mouth is. And for that we are rightly proud.

Let's be honest for a moment. Once you disregard all the party planning, letter writing wee neds that seem to be on Hobo Net there are some decent, hard working Hibs fans out there (note Hibs not H1b5 for the genuine fans). Many of them we count as friends. Many of them are family. I don't give a damn about their club but I do give a damn about them and so I really hope something drastic happens to their club. Something catastrophic.

Not because I want to see them suffer more pain (at least not long term, permanent pain) but because it will offer them the chance to do what we did. Get rid of the baggage. Cut out the rotting business model. Change the entire club from top to bottom and start again with a new direction, a new business model, a new ethos and a new hope. If they don't they will slowly keep declining until they go the way many other big clubs who thought they were too big to die.

Good post.

Agreed with everything apart from the last part. I never looked upon Hibs as the real enemy - that was the OF. I have (had) good pals who were Hibees however the glee even these guys displayed when it looked like we were finished sickened me. The relentless campaign waged by some of these bitter idiots to close our Club down with their freedom of Information requests and hoax offers to Lithuania, were just beyond reason.

Since then I have a simple opinion on anything to do with Hibernian FC - **** them and I hope they rot away.

**** them!

I hope they die. Slowly.

Never used to feel bitter towards them but since their attempts to see us going tits up by sending letters to the Lithuanian government etc. I'm 100% with you here "**** them all.

Can someone post a picture of the Hearts top being buried under the East stand plz.

louise_burnett_hearts_easter_road_dppa04small.jpg?w=196

Happily oblige :smile:

"Dad John, 51, is the director of Dalkeith Demolition ? a family business of Hearts season ticket holders who spent a month ripping apart the Easter Road stand."

Best job ever!

The People's Chimp

Indeed. All what, 6000 STs they sold? :rofl:

louise_burnett_hearts_easter_road_dppa04small.jpg?w=196

Happily oblige :smile:

It's been downhill all the way for Hibs since then. (And obviously since well before too.)

"It's a curse."

**** them! I hope they die. Slowly.
Since then I have a simple opinion on anything to do with Hibernian FC - **** them and I hope they rot away.
Their pain nourishes me. FTH

Just me then I guess! :bucktooth: :bucktooth:

Archived