Celtic Tickets

Shaggy2

Don't see a thread on Celtic tickets as yet. Go on sale tomorrow morning to fans with 80+ LPs. I must say I find that awfy high and was hoping to get the wee lad a couple of LPs as we're struggling to build his up. Hey ho, another few LPs to Prestonpans Hearts shares number!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20140901/league-cup-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow_2241384_4113970

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing it's 1 ticket per person? If so I think I'll have to wait. I'm on 92 points but I'd rather go with someone.

Is Celtic Park walking distance from Glasgow Central or Queen Street?

Train would be the best option for me to get to this one.

You can get the train to Belgrove from Queen Street or to Bridgeton from Central.

edit: You can get the train to Dalmarnock from Central as well. The stadium is about 15 min walk from each station.

No,mate.

Fair trek from either station.

I usually get the low level train from Central to Bridgton...takes 5 mins and it's a 10 min walk to the ground from there.

loveofthegame

Still undecided on this one.

If I was 100% sure that we are going to play our first team I'd certainly go. Probably will still end up there in the end, but will see.

chester copperpot

If you're coming from Edinburgh, get the Edinburgh to Helensburgh train and get off at Bellgrove. Then just follow the smell. Not too far to walk from there!

Allowayjambo1874

No,mate.

Fair trek from either station.

I usually get the low level train from Central to Bridgton...takes 5 mins and it's a 10 min walk to the ground from there.

Christ Boab 10 mins from Bridgton to Parkhead? You could give Eilidh child a run for her money!

15-20 mins for us mere mortals, also if you go via this way do not under any circumstances wear colours as you have to walk through hoards of these manky ***** before you get to the good guys.

I've done the London Road walk many a time and I never show my colours. If you're feeling flush you can get a taxi for about ?6 outside Central or Queen Street to Parkhead.

Agree with the above which should always apply to ensure a hassle free trip to Celtic park, keep your colours hidden outside the stadium.

Christ Boab 10 mins from Bridgton to Parkhead? You could give Eilidh child a run for her money!

15-20 mins for us mere mortals, also if you go via this way do not under any circumstances wear colours as you have to walk through hoards of these manky ***** before you get to the good guys.

Power walking,mate! Best not to hang around London Rd!

If you're coming from Edinburgh, get the Edinburgh to Helensburgh train and get off at Bellgrove. Then just follow the smell. Not too far to walk from there!

All sorted. 4 of us going to go through in the car now. :-)

loveofthegame

Despite my post above, 3 of us have decided to go for it.... even though as yet I have no idea how I am going to get there for 7.15.

Just hope we play the first team, lets take it to them.

We_are_the_Hearts

Despite my post above, 3 of us have decided to go for it.... even though as yet I have no idea how I am going to get there for 7.15.

Just hope we play the first team, lets take it to them.

I think the likes of Paterson, El Hassanoui, Carrick, Eckersley and Robinson will defo start this game. Not always ideal but as Robbie said they need game time for when we need them in the League.

Got a ticket for this one which will be my first visit there since the 98 cup final . :D

Me too, swore never to set foot in the place again but got tickets this morning for me and the laddie. :thumbsup:

Another who vowed never to go back - but when push came to shove, two tickets purchased! Lass in the ticket office said sales have been quite low for this one, and will defo go to general sale..

Will be my first visit since '96. Not seen many wins in that stadium but then I said the same thing for Ibrox a few weeks back. :thumbsup:

Sadly, due to a number of unsavoury post-match incidents that I had to endure on previous visits many years ago, I have long since avoided attending that midden and won't be changing my mind for this game.

The last time I was there Andy Driver scored in a 1-1 draw. David McCletchie & George Foulkes were in our end that day to monitor the behaviour of the police & stewards towards Hearts fans.

letsalldothebeattie

Still undecided whether to go or not never been there for a game against them but heard from mates it's the worst ground to go to for fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still undecided whether to go or not never been there for a game against them but heard from mates it's the worst ground to go to for fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shithole (I've also refused to go there since 1998) but I'm going this time as it's the ideal opportunity to take my wife's grandson. He's wanted to visit Celtic Park since he first started going to Hearts games at the start of last season and I don't believe the stadium will be anywhere near 50% full.

Plus (whisper it) I believe EVERY team in Scotland is beatable at the moment, including them.

I am right in thinking the tickets go to general sale on Friday? It's briefly mentioned on the hearts website

I am right in thinking the tickets go to general sale on Friday? It's briefly mentioned on the hearts website

Yeah general sale as of Friday

letsalllaughathobos

Can't wait, the bigger pitch will suit our style of football going in hope,

Seen us get a good few skelpings there but had a few memorable moments too

Tickets arrived today. Looking forward to it, sad case that I am. :lol:

Mind and tell your friend no breaking seats or misbehaving!

Many points are being given for this? Should be a fair few based on the fact its the most unpleasant place to visit in Scotland, midweek, league cup and treated like animals by police/stewards

Italian Lambretta

Only 41 replies on this thread I take it all those people who have been moaning about tickets for other games don't want to go septic park?

The Treasurer

Only 41 replies on this thread I take it all those people who have been moaning about tickets for other games don't want to go septic park?

Yes.

It would seem that the loyalty point seethe that accompanied the Dumbarton and Raith games has not materialised for this one.

Got my ticket (and loyalty points) today.

Going by the pile of tickets left, it would appear that those desperate to see the team but have missed out on other games due to lack of LP's may be lucky enough to have the chance of a public sale for this one.

We_are_the_Hearts

To be fair, it's the Diddy Cup, it's on Council TV, fans will be unsure of how strong a team Robbie will select, we have 2 League games before it.

We will do well to take a 1000 for this one.

Italian Lambretta

Morton took more to septic park last year. Pretty embarrassing of we only take 1000.

To be fair, it's the Diddy Cup, it's on Council TV, fans will be unsure of how strong a team Robbie will select, we have 2 League games before it.

We will do well to take a 1000 for this one.

We_are_the_Hearts

Morton took more to septic park last year. Pretty embarrassing of we only take 1000.

I agree. 20 odd years ago we would have taken 6000 for a game like this. To be fair we have sold out our first 3 away games in the League and took good supports to Livi and Stenhousemuir.

:spoton:

They will be moaning again soon enough as the rest of us continue to increase our totals.

Archived