***Official transfer deadline day thread***

iantjambo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We_are_the_Hearts

After McKay and McGees CH performance at Livi I reckon he will be seen as first choice back up there with a bit of work and double sessions. That would have raised alarm bells and Toshney can play there.

I think we will probably have dropped our interest in him tbh, I'm pretty sure our interest was dependant on possibly losing McGhee in the transfer window and with that not happening and Callum back training I don't see us still looking to bring him in.

I wouldn't be so sure, if he fits the development model I still think we'll sign him because McGhee and Paterson for that matter aren't going to be here long unfortunately.

I wouldn't be so sure, if he fits the development model I still think we'll sign him because McGhee and Paterson for that matter aren't going to be here long unfortunately.

You may be right but at best he'd be 3rd choice until they leave(if they do) I don't think the guy would be interested somehow.

Molonga - 29 goals in 144 games over 7 year period = a goal every 4.9 games = prolific

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets them a few.

Shame they aren't very good at keeping them out at the other end.

Molonga - 29 goals in 144 games over 7 year period = a goal every 4.9 games = prolific

Big boy to hoof it up to but will continue to tell anyone that will listen that everything is played on the deck.Aye right that's how everyone one of El Algui's goals bar the one we gifted him was a header.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets them a few.

Shame they aren't very good at keeping them out at the other end.

Yeah it's alright saying that record is shit but he has been playing against better opponents.

Gregory House M.D.

LVG will stick with 3-5-2. Its a system he likes.

You had better change your team.

Which is what I said.

:unsure:

Archived