Highlights

JAYEL

Thought Sow didnt celebrate? The big man looks delighted and the players give him due credit.

The shite spouted on here at times is beyond compare.

Dagger Is Back

Third goal. McHattie wins the header and track his run.

That's one of the benefits of RNs training.

Hungry hippo

Third goal - look at where King is when we pick up possession. Fantastic workrate to get into position to score the goal.

Based on those highlights, Nicholson will be a great prospect.

McHatties movement for the King's header shows the double sessions are paying dividends.

Snake Plissken

Note how all four goals start deep in our own half.

No big punt up the park, just swift and precise passing.

It's fantastic to watch.

It's fantastic to watch.

Great stuff! It gets me that we had 20 shots and 57% possession but it seems the goals we scored were on the break.

If macdonald hadn't been in goal it could've been a rout.

The one thing I noticed was the number of players we are now getting in the box.

It's fantastic to watch.

It's essential to the way we play. instead of having 19 players between the half way line and their 18yd box and trying to play through that, we now have their team spread between their 18yd line and our box and if we can move the ball quickly enough their centre halves need to start running towards their box. We have more space to pass and their defenders are off balance and out of position. It all relies on us having defenders and a goalie who are comfortable on the ball, but so far it's working.

chester copperpot

Kings run for the 3rd, didn't notice it as much on Sat, but that's seriously good coaching there. Sprinted in from the touchline ensuring that the space was there for McHattie to receive the ball, the Falkirk player didn't have a scooby doo who to mark. Great run and seriously good thinking from the lad there.

I suppose after that display we can overlook the defending for the consolation goal

One of our lads fell down, which is why they scored. Couldn't tell who it was. That stuff will happen.

Thought Sow didnt celebrate? The big man looks delighted and the players give him due credit.

The shite spouted on here at times is beyond compare.

I believe it was sarcasm.

One of our lads fell down, which is why they scored. Couldn't tell who it was. That stuff will happen.

It was Danny Wilson, looked like his studs lost grip on the turf

Kings run for the 3rd, didn't notice it as much on Sat, but that's seriously good coaching there. Sprinted in from the touchline ensuring that the space was there for McHattie to receive the ball, the Falkirk player didn't have a scooby doo who to mark. Great run and seriously good thinking from the lad there.

I think it's complimented perfectly by Keatings lead when he drifts out left into the space created by King. As said before the movement of the front four is unrecognisable from previous years and compared to a lot of other Scottish teams.

Archived