Mauricio Pinilla

Locky

I know there's a Serie A thread already as I started it but this guy deserves a thread of his own. Again.

Just equalised for Genoa on his league debut against Napoli. His celebration was quality too.

I love that man. :wub:

grantaitchie8

I just wish we'd gotten him at a better time in his life. Clearly had some issues going on during his time here, but even in his few appearances you could see how good a player he was.

Aside from the obvious, remember him coming on at Easter Road with only 10 minutes to go. If only we could have played the ball into his feet we would have won by a couple. Think it was the game when Nade scored his first against the mess?

Imagine him in our current, free passing fast flowing team.

Oof :sweeet:

Imagine him in our current, free passing fast flowing team.

Oof :sweeet:

Wasn't the team we had back then not better than what we have now in terms of international players? The fact is that Christian Nade was better for us than Pinilla.

The Great Khali

Wasn't the team we had back then not better than what we have now in terms of international players? The fact is that Christian Nade was better for us than Pinilla.

MauricioPinilla_468x495.jpg

Oscar da house cat

His girlfriend was the best bit about his time at Tynecastle.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obviously a quality footballer, but all this "dreamboat" chat is cringeworthy in the extreme.

Agreed. He's more hunky than dreamy.

The Great Khali

You must have spent ages hunting for a photo of him playing for Hearts.

"Pinilla hearts" pretty much did it.

but wow if i never had a husband and he was interested in borders lass like me then ooooooft imagine the offspring!!!!

The Great Khali

but wow if i never had a husband and he was interested in borders lass like me then ooooooft imagine the offspring!!!!

Need to see pics of yourself before we can reach any conclusion tbh.

You will never meat him.

Morgaro Gomis

Liar. You are growling after someone you will never meat. Obviously you are single and should go and meet people the normal way rather than thrusting yourself at a lad you don't know.

Chad Sexington

Your husband is in the other room bashing the bishop to pics of Jennifer Lawrence.

fabienleclerq

This usually splits the good guys from the wanks!

He was/is a Hero!

Youre clearly a **** then!

tartofmidlothian

You will never meat him.

Liar. You are growling after someone you will never meat. Obviously you are single and should go and meet people the normal way rather than thrusting yourself at a lad you don't know.

:cornette:

Are you the same person?

Creepy Lurker

I'm 100% sure Restonbabe is on here mostly to find guys to cheat on her husband with. Bet she's on plentyoffish.

I'll wager that he can't even remember who Hearts are.

Before anyone posts a '5-1' pic, remember some of the other 'personalities' that have had theirs taken too :)

MauricioPinilla_468x495.jpg

Pretty sure this photo is from our 3-1 win at Aberdeen. The referee sent him off for that gesture!

michael_bolton

Pretty sure this photo is from our 3-1 win at Aberdeen. The referee sent him off for that gesture!

No, the referee sent him off for kicking or throwing the ball away after giving away a late free kick.

You's could take the kids to Giacopazzi's for the best pizzas, made with the freshest ingredients and still have change for the bus home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived