Cowdenbeath Dot Count

Hannibal

Pretty sure segregation would be a minor problem to take on.

We could be good friends and give them corporate seats for the afternoon.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heard a few Cowdenbeath fans got to Easter road , saw the ?22 and went to pub, never paid that much to watch football before.

Is it ?23 for them Saturday?

Pub again and I have some sympathy.

Is it ?23 for them Saturday?

Pub again and I have some sympathy.

yup, afraid so.

Teams cannot charge more or less to away fans for the same type of seats.

So rows 9 and higher are ?23 and rows 8 and below are ?17 - as that's what Hearts are charging home fans to sit in the same stand.

yup, afraid so.

Teams cannot charge more or less to away fans for the same type of seats.

So rows 9 and higher are ?23 and rows 8 and below are ?17 - as that's what Hearts are charging home fans to sit in the same stand.

Lower M is still out of use though is it not.?

I'm in Sec A and the old peepers ain't too good so don't have a go!

Point is,if it is or they don't get an option of buying a cheaper ticket like HMFC fans in the same stand,it's a bit off!

Sounds to me like they need to enter 2014 and get with the times.

Whilst ?22 might seem a lot for a game of scottish football in reality it'll cost just as much to go to a gig for an hour and a half or take the missus to the cinema on a Friday night.

Infact I'd probably blaze ?22 in the pub on the bandit before I'd even bought a round :lol:

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 1

Gorgie - 3

Main - 8

H - 222

J - 3

Total - 237

Should be under 100 left by end of today, although may be hospitality seats (Section X) released if they have not been sold.

Wheatfield - 1

Gorgie - 3

Main - 8

H - 222

J - 3

Total - 237

Should be under 100 left by end of today, although may be hospitality seats (Section X) released if they have not been sold.

Wheafield: gone

Gorgie: 3

Bertie: 6

Aitch: 220

Jay: 2

Total: 231

Wheafield: 2

Gorgie: 5

Bertie: 7

Aitch: 204

Jay: Gone

Total: 218

Wheafield: 4

Gorgie: 5

Bertie: 8

Aitch: 190

Jay: Gone

Total: 207

Nothing else tae dae so here goes:

Wheatfield: 3

Gorgie: 1

Bertie: 5

Aitch: 171

Jay: gone

Total: 180

Gorgie: gone

Aitch: 154

Total: 161

Gorgie: gone

Aitch: 154

Total: 161

Top dot counting Clerry 9/10 , you know what your drop points for tho ;) ha ha

Another fantastic display of support from the Hearts fans once again

Top dot counting Clerry 9/10 , you know what your drop points for tho ;) ha ha

Another fantastic display of support from the Hearts fans once again

:seething:

To be fair ?22 probably buys you a 3 bed semi-detached house in Cowdenbeath.

That is cruel, insensitive and really really funny.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Winston Ingram

Any sympathy for Cowdenbeath would be tempered in part by experience of one of my pals who rang them up to take advantage of what looked a good hospitality deal as advertised on their website for all home games, for our visit there in December. Long and short of it: "Eh, no that price doesn't apply for Hearts..." Can't remember the difference, ?30 or something.

So what's good for the goose....

Any sympathy for Cowdenbeath would be tempered in part by experience of one of my pals who rang them up to take advantage of what looked a good hospitality deal as advertised on their website for all home games, for our visit there in December. Long and short of it: "Eh, no that price doesn't apply for Hearts..." Can't remember the difference, ?30 or something.

Exactly, these tin pot clubs are happy enough to fleece Hearts fans visiting their pishy wee grounds this season. ?22 to visit one of the most atmospheric grounds in the country is fair fame if you ask me.

chester copperpot

An extra ?30 to sample the 'hospitality'. It's a fecking indian takeaway that you go to next to the stadium! :lol:

Only in Fife!

Winston Ingram

An extra ?30 to sample the 'hospitality'. It's a fecking indian takeaway that you go to next to the stadium! :lol:

Only in Fife!

?30 might be wrong but that rings a bell. The principle still applies. They can't very well ramp up prices for us then whine at cost in reverse.

Different Class

Only in Fife!

To be fair it's a cracking Indian

0131 200 7294

Thanks for that, two addition seats purchased and three others relocated without any problems. This frees up 3 seats in the main stand which should be available immediately I'm told

Captain Bubblebeard

Cheers. An honour to get an answer from the dot counting trailblazer! Cannot believe how addictive these threads are!

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - Sold Out

Main - Sold Out

Gorgie - 1

H - 120

J - Sold Out

K - 425

Total - 546

As L and M hold 1470, total seats left Is just over 2000( total will be lower than that as away fans tickets need to be deducted) Based on a capacity of approx 17200, crowd at present is around 15,200. Given reasonable sales on Saturday could reach 15,500. Means club will have ticket revenues for around 3,000 non season ticket holders. Another great effort by our fans.

They come frae near Lochgelly

They havenae got a telly

They?re dirty and they?re smelly

The Cowden Family

The girls all have moustaches

They?ve all got nasty rashes

And nae ***** ever washes

The Cowden Family

Wheatfield - Sold Out

Main - Sold Out

Gorgie - 1

H - 120

J - Sold Out

K - 425

Total - 546

As L and M hold 1470, total seats left Is just over 2000( total will be lower than that as away fans tickets need to be deducted) Based on a capacity of approx 17200, crowd at present is around 15,200. Given reasonable sales on Saturday could reach 15,500. Means club will have ticket revenues for around 3,000 non season ticket holders. Another great effort by our fans.

That can't be right. Hibernian FC tried to give away 7,000 free tickets and yet they only got 11,000 against the same oponent. And they're a huge club with a world class stadium and a state of the art training barn.

Archived