T3 21 stand 59

------------

V 3

W 0

Y 2

Z 16 stand 21

------------

Total 1197

Its pretty unbelievable that we could actually sell out against Cowdenbeath, although I would expect pretty well the whole of the Roseburn, bar section M, to be opened up to Hearts fans.

Some uptake at the game yesterday then, over 400 in a day.

1,200 left and 3 weeks to do it...

Let's be honest, we just need to give Cowdenbeath about 50 seats.

Given their attendance was 1,216 at home yesterday then that's probably not far off!

drumie jambo

Let's be honest, we just need to give Cowdenbeath about 50 seats.

Give them the bottom of section M.

Hungry hippo

They could have the one section but include the empty segregation seats in their section. This would give us four full sections in the Roseburn.

Clerry Jambo

Just going to make a call at this stage after FF's nice dot count.

For example, the first few rows in Section H appear sold but I just don't believe they're available online, there may be other seating as well unavailable online.

Jist saying likesay

The People's Chimp

Wheatfield - 56

Roseburn - 1045

Main - 52

Gorgie - 20

Total - 1173

Wheatfield 48

Roseburn 1023

Main 62

Gorgie 15

Total 1148

Footballfirst

Wheatfield 48

Roseburn 1023

Main 62

Gorgie 15

Total 1148

I demand a recount :toff:

There are 16 in section Z alone so the Gorgie can't be 15.

There will be further seats released in some sections, e.g. hospitality not sold in X or the front rows and side column in H, but I think we should still get close to selling out.

Silvery_Moon

Just going to make a call at this stage after FF's nice dot count.

For example, the first few rows in Section H appear sold but I just don't believe they're available online, there may be other seating as well unavailable online.

Jist saying likesay

Yes. Just like the Falkirk game these rows are not available yet. They are available for the Livingston game though.

kylelauren01

Give Cowdenbeath part of the old stand - they'll have 100 at most. Open the entire School End to Hearts fans. If ST holders have to be moved offer 10 LP's as compensation for their trouble.

3fingersreid

Give Cowdenbeath part of the old stand - they'll have 100 at most. Open the entire School End to Hearts fans. If ST holders have to be moved offer 10 LP's as compensation for their trouble.

Great idea ........ except where do you put the season ticket holders ?, cause I ain't moving , :)

N2 1

N3 13

P 2

Q 4

R 1

S 8

T3 19

Bertie 48

V 3

Z 16

Gorgie 19

A 19

B 10

C 1

E 3

F 10

G 8

Wheatfield 51

Total 118

H 441

J 411

Roseburn 852

Grand Total 970

mainstandjambo

Jambali

According to my counting you are about 100 out in each of the 2 Roseburn sections. I make it 541 in H and 509 in J.

My total is 1169

Cow-ding- beef will bring 111 ex miners, an angry Fife bint and a dog with gammy leg.

Unless you're just making this up, but if this is genuinly thier starting 11 then it sounds strong enough for thier game against h1b5 but think we could do them

john brownlee

I'm sure they could find a 100 seats. In this perticular case I would be to fussed about segregation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree. Do we even need segregation? Just give them that single row of seats that goes down the side of the stand.

N3 12

P 2

Q 3

S 6

T3 16

Main 39

V 3

Z 12

Gorgie 15

A 15

B 9

C 1

E 3

F 10

G 7

Wheatfield 45

Total 99

H 525

J 450

Roseburn 975

Grand Total 1074

Sales going fairly slowly just now, probably not surprising given the game is still over a fortnight away!

Agree. Do we even need segregation? Just give them that single row of seats that goes down the side of the stand.

They can exit by the side door of the Roseburn stand where a steward usually stands.

To be fair Cowdenbeath had a good following at their playoff match against Dunfermline last season. Might bring 300 odd.

One of my first Hearts matches was against them in the mid 90's. Scottish Cup, 5-0 I think. Vague memories of David Weir scoring a peach.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

By the time this is played we could be favourites. Betting compacting all the while on Betfair, 1.8 a Rangers 2012, Hearts 2.26. The punters know

Wheatfield - 37

Main - 38

Gorgie - 14

Roseburn - 912

Total - 1001

That was a tough one but here goes:

Wheatfield: 39

Gorgie: 13

Bertie: 36

Section H: 527

Section J: 345

Total: 960

Top effort Clerry. I presume that by Saturday week that will translate to three full stands plus 2,000 or so in the Roseburn. 16,000 plus.

Really important that we knock in a few against Dumbarton to keep the momentum going.

Top effort Clerry. I presume that by Saturday week that will translate to three full stands plus 2,000 or so in the Roseburn. 16,000 plus.

Really important that we knock in a few against Dumbarton to keep the momentum going.

I think it's open to question just now whether we'll reach 16,000 for this one.

There were 16,369 at the Falkirk game but that included about 1,000 away fans. I'd have thought we'll probably only get around 300 Cowdenbeath fans, which would mean needing another 400 or so home fans to reach the 16,000.

There's also the possibility that some Hearts fans may have viewed the Falkirk game as a potentially big one, not to be missed, but that the Cowdenbeath game may be a bit of a formality, especially those for whom money is tight and who have to be selective about which games they go to.

Another good performance and result at Dumbarton next weekend would no doubt help to encourage folk along!

A bit off topic but I think I saw Hearts beat this crowd something like 9-1 in a League Cup semi at the Giro about 100 years ago.

Have had a good few wines so might be talking tripe. If I'm right, about 30,000 there that night.

Archived