Wet Knickers on .net

luckydug

Saw that

Apparently if he goes there then the league is over and Hibs have won it.

In fairness, in his previous loan spell at the echo dome he did inspire them to the coveted 2nd bottom spot in the SPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see they have 2 on trial, Some guy from South Africa and a Dutch striker deekman who was released from Sparta Rotterdam, Is that not where El Hass came from?

I wonder when he is getting done for the refugee song
once he leaves Celtic I would presume!!

:rofl:

Today 12:06 PM #11

First Team Breakthrough

Jan 2014

If he comes back, may as well give us the league title on September 1st.

Nucky Thompson

a Dutch striker deekman who was released from Sparta Rotterdam, Is that not where El Hass came from?

Yup. They try and copy everthing we do from stealing our songs, wearing black socks this season, setting up monthly direct debits and so on. They are obsessed with us and aspire to be us

Prince Buaben

He will be lining with O'Conner at Selkirk soon if he keeps going the way he is..

Obviously likes being the Big fish in a small pond. Score loads of goals in a shite league to make himself look better than he is.

Rudolf's Mate

Would rather he didn't go their tbh but their team is far worse than last time. That other striker looks ok however if they're not getting the service then they won't score.

There is no getting away from the fact he'd be a great signing for them, he would certainly make it more difficult to win the league.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bring the wee ***** on. We handled him with an arguably worse squad last time around, and I see it being no different this time around. In fact, I hope he does pitch his caravan up there.

I still think it's highly unlikely tbh. It would only make sense for Celtic to put him on loan if someone is prepared to pay a large chunk of his wages and there's no way Hibs have that kind of cash.

Nucky Thompson

Is it a done deal? If it goes through that will be 3 times they have gotten him when he belongs to another club. Cheating surely

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is it a done deal? If it goes through that will be 3 times they have gotten him when he belongs to another club. Cheating surely

Wee dick wants to play for Hibs, but Hibs can't afford to cover his child maintenance payments. Therefore, he parasitises other cash rich clubs and neds his way out on loan to the vermin.

He utterly reeks of Hibishness. :yucky:

avhudtheteeshirt

Is Monday not September 1st and not April 1st. Had a guy at door telling me to watch this space, " thought he was talking about between his ears!"

chester copperpot

Ive gotta say this. Know leigh through his mum and hes a really nice guy.

He's a nice guy just a wee bit messed up who loves the h1bs.

Better than supporting the rangers.

Ive gotta say this. Know leigh through his mum and hes a really nice guy.

He's a nice guy just a wee bit messed up who loves the h1bs.

Better than supporting the rangers.

He was a total knob head when I knew him.

Would that not be cheating as there is no way Hibs can afford his wages. How many times have we been told we won the cup with a team we could not afford?

Who gives a flluck? I hope he goes there and we still pump them as we have before.

Teams aren't about one man , it's about unity and harnessing all the ability in it. And we are better.

I've seen far better H1b5 teams with better individuals than Griffiths and they were still sheight then, and pumped regularly off us.

Unfortunately I fear he may single handedly .................................

Stop them getting relegated again.

El alagui has a great record for them already, he clearly has it in him to score 20 plus goals this season. He is turning out to be a great signing for them.

Now this next bit applies to him and it would be the same for Griffiths. Kilmarnock had Boyd scoring for fun last season and they narrowly escaped the play offs, this was down to the simple fact that even if Boyd scored a goal a game they were so poor in other areas they were conceding 2 or more for each goal he scored.

They will still be average in defence and midfield, they will also be very short in those areas should they suffer injury or suspension.

Also would Celtic hand Hibs a player to stop rangers being promoted? I think they want rangers back in the league for the money now.

Ron Burgundy

I reckon he'd finish up top scorer in the championship. I despise the cretin but he's a great finisher.

Whilst he would definitely score for them, one of their few performers this far is El Alagui. It's not a forward they need.

I actually see him going there but being pumped out wide just he he was when O'Connor was there as the big lump Farid will be in the striking role.Find him a strange player for a striker as he is pretty shit in the air and doesn't really do much in the box but the guy def has some shot on him and give him space to run onto a shot from 20-25 yards and it's pretty much in the net.

Why would the Thumb who has undeniable ability got to Hibs. He must be missing something in that half bald head of his. For me if I had that much ability I'd be wanting to maximise the money from it. But silly me I forgot he is of the Hibs type where the route to follow is the self destruction one.

This is a bit like when Deeksie came back. They're obsessed with strikers, but not midfielders or defenders. Weird club.

I always think its funny that when you can play a bit, you get ridiculed for playing for the team you love. Robbo at Hearts, Burns at Celtic, etc.......

Prince Buaben

Please don't let this happen, couldn't face it to see them scoring for fun and probably walking the league.

:lol: :lol:

Lavrentiy Beria

This is a bit like when Deeksie came back. They're obsessed with strikers, but not midfielders or defenders. Weird club.

Deeksie ??

Please don't let this happen, couldn't face it to see them scoring for fun and probably walking the league.

:cornette:

Ron Burgundy

He was made to look a right arsehole in the cup final though don't you think?

Deeksie ??

Yes, this is how the muppets refer to Derek Riordan in case you hadn't guessed. It's because he's wan o them ken.

Another loan signing paid with another club paying for Hibs wages?

Surely the racists have more class than to sign a racist thief?

The Old Tolbooth

Are people really worried that that wee ned might be going back to that classless lot? :rofl:

Get a grip ffs!!!

:hibsfud:

Archived