score predictions for Raith game

BIG ECK

Will we be dancing in the streets of Raith tomorrow 0 or will we be heading home with our tails between our legs?

I'm going for a very hard fought 1-0 Hearts win with one of the defenders , possibly Wilson finding the net.

With a full strength team I feel we would breeze this type of fixture but given so many important players are out it's gonna be difficult.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think Nade is going to score.

Me too. I know it's only Dumbarton, but a bloke at my work goes to all their games and said he was outstanding, and a class above everyone else on the pitch.

Private Womble

Me too. I know it's only Dumbarton, but a bloke at my work goes to all their games and said he was outstanding, and a class above everyone else on the pitch.

Apparently he works hard now, runs about chasing the ball, a changed player.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Apparently he works hard now, runs about chasing the ball, a changed player.

He always had great ability and technique. He seems to have got himself in shape now, and that makes him a threat, imo. If he gets his head straight, it'll be the final piece of the jigsaw, and he'd be a much better player than Scottish Championship level.

Obviously want to see Hearts go three out of three, but with Carrick, Sow, Walker, Paterson, El Hass all missing, a draw might not be too bad a result. The link between midfield and whoever is in attack willl need to be good. Great opportunity, though, for Oliver and Keatngs, if it is them, if given decent service.

Is there no chance of Carrick being available?

Dunno, but we need the high tempo right from the off as if we're a goal down already. Get them run ragged. No slow pace. Cup tie mode please.

I realise in jumping the gun a bit here but not worth its own thread;

Is the Falkirk game Saturday, 3pm?

I realise in jumping the gun a bit here but not worth its own thread;

Is the Falkirk game Saturday, 3pm?

Aye, it is.

Obviously want to see Hearts go three out of three, but with Carrick, Sow, Walker, Paterson, El Hass all missing, a draw might not be too bad a result. The link between midfield and whoever is in attack willl need to be good. Great opportunity, though, for Oliver and Keatngs, if it is them, if given decent service.

Just what I think. Hard fought 2-1 will do me fine.

We should be alright 2-0 ........... unless they bring Elliot on - then all bets are off - fall, strop, flounce, aww ref....

Lord Beni of Gorgie

First proper test of the division, in a perennial Championship team. 1 1 as the cup tie was last year

Clum or Nade to score. Shan ex-players always seem to manage to put one past us. Simmons and Pereira spring to mind.

Bazzas right boot

2-0 Hearts,

Goal in either half, it will be tight and the second goal won't come until the last 10.

scots civil war

Heart says 2-0 to us but head and our chronic away form in recent years says 1-0 Raith.

its only 2 weeks since ibrox chief not 2 years

I'm going for

Raith Rovers 0-2 Hearts

Yup, that's where my money's going.

Nicholson the first, Keatings late on with the second.

portobellojambo1

I have a feeling these next two games could be a lot tougher than the opening two fixtures, i.e. Raith Rovers and Falkirk. I'd like to think we have enough in the tank to take full points from both, but I don't think either will be easy fixtures, and 1-0 for us in both games will satisfy me.

The Apprentice

Can see a 1-1 draw. Raith to take the lead in the first and a Bauben pen for the equaliser.

After 2 good results all the hard work will be undone with a tame 0-2 loss. It's what we do.

Archived