Foundation of Hibs? (Obviously, minimal Hearts content)

bighusref

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing against the OP (clearly), however..

Number of ****'s given ?

Zero.

Careful with the language or i might have to give a warning point please read phorum rulez lolz!!!

:gok::sweeet: ::troll:::'>

Number of ****'s given ?

Zero.

I see what you are saying, I just found it interesting. They tried a buy out, failed, and they are turning to their die hards for cash.

Hibs fans have always been so quick to put their hands in their pockets... :)

STF is gonna kill them. :pleasing:

That's hilarious. After all their doom and gloom about how ours is destined to fail.Now they are using it as a template.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Short term they maybe unaffordable but a fans group buying up shares over time would not be out of the question for any club of their size.

Farmer and other owner always say thy will sell t those with clubs interest at heart.

Would not be surprised to see Fans groups cropping u a lot in the SPL

That's hilarious. After all their doom and gloom about how ours is destined to fail.Now they are using it as a template.

Indeed. Some of the Bitters would rather let their Club die rather than be seen to follow the lead of the Jambos!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brilliant! Maybe a gig by Fish?

Possibilities are endless. What about face painting?

Incidentally: "... Forever Hibernian... "?

Couldn't have put better myself Kano, you lot really are.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They will never never get something the same as us off the ground

Never

Because they are forever Hibernian. :)

Unknown user

Just saw this on the BBC, apologies if it has been posted already.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/s...otball/28895855

Seems they like our model, difference for them is Hearts were in Administration and it made us affordable. They'd still need a very rich benefactor to buy out Sir Tom Farmer and Petrie.

Not only this, our support was galvanised by the prospect of losing our club altogether, we would never have got so many pledges if we hadn't been looking down the barrel of a gun.

If they go down the same route as us they'll be lucky to get 4000 pledgers IMO

Dagger Is Back

After all the months of ridicule, it will be fascinating to see how far they get with this.

I wonder if we should give them some ideas?

A sponsored wash perhaps?

The Treasurer

Number of ****'s given ?

Zero.

That's roughly about the same number of pledges they would gather

Is there anything we do that they don't try to copy? Apart from winning derbies and Scottish Cups of course.

Article refers to Foundation of Hearts. Wonder if this will also involve funding club \ raising cash BEFORE ownership as well.

Hearts are much stronger support wise imo which is what matters. Hibs could be a small community owned club though. Road they started when they allowed Farmer to save them.

Pictures taken with the big cup, lol.

What a money spinner that could have been, 10,000 at ?10 a head, that could be anywhere up to ?200K.

Hah! After all the sniggering and childish comments about Hearts and the FoH from that bunch of losers, they are now thinking of copying the FoH model.

You really couldn't make it up.

The Old Tolbooth

Do that shower of arseholes actually have any ideas of their own? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant we have inspired other clubs to do what we are doing. Sadly it takes a lot of great fans to do that. And more sadly that lot are anything but great fans.

Good luck foundation of hibs but don't rely on it eh

Neilson's Shank

Face painting was always high on their comments list, they could try that and it would improve their looks

STF And Mr 10% have already turned down 3.5 million the unwashed could never club together to raise even half that amount so its a non starter it will be a slow lingering death of a thousand cuts for the manky mob LOL

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Or are they? Tick tock!

In life, in death, rich or poor... They are forever Hibernian. They usually reek of it. O'connor for example, talented, high earnings... his Hibsness still dragged him back to gutter by thirty.

Forever Hibernian

punkrockcroc

This is going to be funnier than some of the acts at the fringe, their support won't raise enough money to buy Spartans let alone Sir tom farmer, tick Tock indeed.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Just saw this on the BBC, apologies if it has been posted already.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/s...otball/28895855

Seems they like our model, difference for them is Hearts were in Administration and it made us affordable. They'd still need a very rich benefactor to buy out Sir Tom Farmer and Petrie.

Yep. With all the money's he's spent on the stadium and training ground, Farmer's not going to just give it away to someone else to make a profit from.

Someone will have to pay for those assets or strike a deal to rent them (but splitting the club from the ground could be unpopular) for any sort of fan ownership scheme to have a hope.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yep. With all the money's he's spent on the stadium and training ground, Farmer's not going to just give it away to someone else to make a profit from.

Someone will have to pay for those assets or strike a deal to rent them (but splitting the club from the ground could be unpopular) for any sort of fan ownership scheme to have a hope.

I'd be wringing out my scants for a year if Hibs had to rent their stadium and barn.

:gok:

Not only this, our support was galvanised by the prospect of losing our club altogether, we would never have got so many pledges if we hadn't been looking down the barrel of a gun.

If they go down the same route as us they'll be lucky to get 4000 pledgers IMO

Spot on.

That mob still think appointing the right man as manager is all it will take to bring back the glory days of winning the Dryburgh Cup and they will just wait for the next product from the Conveyor Belt of Talent to be sold to balance the books.

Absolute slavering morons to a man.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Spot on.

That mob still think appointing the right man as manager is all it will take to bring back the glory days of winning the Dryburgh Cup and they will just wait for the next product from the Conveyor Belt of Talent to be sold to balance the books.

Absolute slavering morons to a man.

:pleasing:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think their shares are FROZEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are. I received a communique to my yacht last week confirming this.

Guest GhostHunter

Just as well I've been on the case for the last 10years - sorry, 10 minutes, trying to find something dodgy in their accounting.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just as well I've been on the case for the last 10years - sorry, 10 minutes, trying to find something dodgy in their accounting.

Tell us more Dex, I've got my five quid at the ready!

kingantti1874

About time we had a private gullible twats board to discuss such issues... Have bajillions and Sergey been seen over there recently..

Back to 2005

About time we had a private gullible twats board to discuss such issues... Have bajillions and Sergey been seen over there recently..

Think Sergey may have done a Robert Maxwell.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Vagillions has almost completely disappeared since his rabid and frankly suspicious behaviour before Budge delivered. Sergey in fits and starts.

Despite my history with the fantasist Pervy Sergey, I still see Vagillions as the biggest villain in all of that. There is no way Vagillions is not a person in a position where he has abused his influence. We all know the rumours, but I am convinced he is potentially in serious shit, if his identity is ever proven.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

'Fan-dan-tion of Hibs' more like.

Superlolz.

Green cardiganz hAahahahahahahahaHaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahhHa

Archived