Foundation of Hibs? (Obviously, minimal Hearts content)

bighusref

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Raffle the shattered Argos decanter?

:rofl:

I've hired an apartment where they can all make posters and paint sheets.

:gok:

queensferryjambo

Raffle the shattered Argos decanter?

Plenty pieces to go around - definitely scope for 100+ raffles.

Brilliant we have inspired other clubs to do what we are doing. Sadly it takes a lot of great fans to do that. And that lot are just great big ******s.

Good luck foundation of hibs but don't rely on it eh

FTFY.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've just emailed my contact in Fairyland, and she has got back to me with some eye-watering stuff. I can't post it on the public forum though. They're doomed likesay, totally messed.

Tick tock.

Private Womble

I've just emailed my contact in Fairyland, and she has got back to me with some eye-watering stuff. I can't post it on the public forum though. They're doomed likesay, totally messed.

Tick tock.

If it's the same contact I have I can verify your source is 110% correct (until she's actually wrong)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If it's the same contact I have I can verify your source is 110% correct (until she's actually wrong)

Cheers mate. I'll email you what she said the now. Also, mind that thing that she told us in private that time? That thing which will blow this whole thing wide open? Well, there's even more to come. This is huge mate. They are totally messed. :D

Private Womble

Cheers mate. I'll email you what she said the now. Also, mind that thing that she told us in private that time? That thing which will blow this whole thing wide open? Well, there's even more to come. This is huge mate. They are totally messed. :D

I hear Barratt Homes have put a substantial bid in.

Tick tock.

Oh, please. I will give you ?10.

can i join the 10 bob club mothy?? only if you spend it on your yacht fund mind! :tiny:

Tick tock.

Pm me please please please

I hear that RP has just come back from Iceland without his shares.

I hear that RP has just come back from Iceland without his shares.

yep I can confirm this.

Franco Fascione

I hope the horrible dafties fail miserably after the crap they tried to pull whilst we were in admin.

I've been laughing at them for 30 years, may the laughter continue.

In theory, it could work with half the number of pledges because they don't have a time limit like we did at the time...

... Yet. Tick tock.

I bet the first thing most of them think about when they waken each afternoon is that we have over 8,000 pledgers and over 12,000 ST holders. Money just pouring in every week. Not to mention 5-1.

Unless there are wealthy people prepared to put up real money, I think they are doomed to ongoing mediocrity.

As their team battled for premiership survival last season their attendances dropped. No chance a FoH style scheme raises any reasonable funds.

Would love a pm......so far away in Turkey! ps We could all pledge and at the last minute CANCEL!

Only accepting clear and open information.

But I support any under ground, under-hand movement to undermine their little project.

Having said they'll be able to that themselves. #nothingtofear

#spartansfeederteam

Only accepting clear and open information.

But I support any under ground, under-hand movement to undermine their little project.

Having said they'll be able to that themselves. #nothingtofear

#spartansfeederteam

#whythehashtag?

sunblestjambo

They are. I received a communique to my yacht last week confirming this.

:pleasing:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm going to write strongly worded letters once I know who they are cheating!

Paisley Jambo

They will never never get something the same as us off the ground

Never

Yes. We should all be very proud of our achievement in forming and funding the Foundation of Hearts.

Poppies will probably play a big part. A couple of quid on a tenner bag and they'll rake in a fortune.

fabienleclerq

Nothing against the OP (clearly), however..

Number of ****'s given ?

Zero.

Bighibsef posting about the hibs again ;)

#whythehashtag?

Just to chuck in as much as possible eg the Spartans reference, without using too many words.

Using the Twitter format reference is just to be "cool" but maybe others on Twitter might take one up to spread the word.

I'm also trolling the Hibees in my own small way

#trollingtheHibees

I'm pretty sure some of their former players will be happy to contribute. Surely big Gazza can afford to pledge a quid. That's a one-off donation rather than a monthly commitment, he's got council rent payments to meet after all.

Kilmacolm Jambo

Don't get me wrong, I will never get tired of us being the bigger, better, more dominant of the sides but....

(Bear with me) There is a small part that actually thinks if Hibs fans could get themselves together (and Aberdeen, Dundee etc) and create a similar fan ownership scheme as ourselves then Scottish football could succeed again. If money can stay within the clubs and not go to shareholders, Spivs, Doncaster, players on inflated salaries etc then maybe we can pass on a sport for our kids to enjoy as much as we do.

The more fan ownership in Scotland, the less hold the Old Firm have. There is one major stumbling point though, the fans of Hibs (and Aberdeen, Dundee etc) have to want their club as much as we do.

Don't get me wrong, I will never get tired of us being the bigger, better, more dominant of the sides but....

(Bear with me) There is a small part that actually thinks if Hibs fans could get themselves together (and Aberdeen, Dundee etc) and create a similar fan ownership scheme as ourselves then Scottish football could succeed again. If money can stay within the clubs and not go to shareholders, Spivs, Doncaster, players on inflated salaries etc then maybe we can pass on a sport for our kids to enjoy as much as we do.

The more fan ownership in Scotland, the less hold the Old Firm have. There is one major stumbling point though, the fans of Hibs (and Aberdeen, Dundee etc) have to want their club as much as we do.

None of them will unless they end up as close to the wire as we did.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They'd better pay for their poppies! Thieving shits!!!!!

I have a friend who is currently feeding Sir Tom Farmer's cat, while he's on holiday. Apparently Farmer is really annoyed about the whole takeover talk, and is close to just calling in the debt and mortgages now.

Archived