Icebucket challenge (hearts content)

BM1874

Ok so seen quite a.few of these video's kicking about and although on my phone I cant link any just now the Hearts related one's I have seen so far are:

James Keatings

Dale Carrick

Hearts ladies

Thought it would be good to link them all here?

Notice Keatings was.nominated by Gary Oliver but cant say i've that one

Also that ex Jambos

Mark Ridgers.(nominated Carrick)

Temps (who has since nominated Rudi and Gowser

I hope when folks do this challenge they pay the charity it was started for. ALS. Otherwise, its just dumb folk jumping on the bandwagon which is just ****.

I hope when folks do this challenge they pay the charity it was started for. ALS. Otherwise, its just dumb folk jumping on the bandwagon which is just ****.

As I said in another thread, that is what irks me. Anyone who has done it and posted on my Facebook page, has not mentioned anything about charity, or if they have donated anything, not have they asked others to donate. That is why I referred to it as a 'look at me' moment.

Seymour M Hersh

It's two different charities in the UK that you can donate to. I think Macmillan and Motor Neurone Disease. Apparently there has been an unseemly battle of the funds by the two involved.

I applaud the clever fundraising idea the guys in the US came up with but part of me groans at the celebrity involvement combining the worst elements of social media whoring, celebrity worship and of course self satisfied clicktivism.

But without celebrity involvement it might not have taken off the same way thus losing out on a lot of money.

Cant post a link but i saw a vid of alim ozturk doing his..in a bath!

good on him tho.

Cant post a link but i saw a vid of alim ozturk doing his..in a bath!

good on him tho.

. Seen it can't post link either...

The People's Chimp

You hope people are donating to an American charity?

Who cares about the footballers,just saw Natalie sawyer & Hayley mcqueen doing it,more up ma street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares about the footballers,just saw Natalie sawyer & Hayley mcqueen doing it,more up ma street!

Links please :)

Far too many people are just having buckets of water thrown at them. If there's no ice in the water then you are a fraud! It's all based on the American tradition of tipping a Gatorade barrel over your coach after a win. Do it properly or don't bother.

Far too many people are just having buckets of water thrown at them. If there's no ice in the water then you are a fraud! It's all based on the American tradition of tipping a Gatorade barrel over your coach after a win. Do it properly or don't bother.

. I sad that as well. Should be ice.. Fraud otherwise !

Where are the five hour extended highlights of them trying to warm each other up?

PurfJambo1902

I did one last night, 3 buckets filled with cold water AND ICE!! And may I also add a hearts top was worn;)

I did one last night, 3 buckets filled with cold water AND ICE!! And may I also add a hearts top was worn;)

I did the 5-1 throughout mine :)

. I sad that as well. Should be ice.. Fraud otherwise !

I did mine last night. Local shop was out if ice. Please forgive me.

Not in any way famous but mine is done. It has Hearts content, iced water and a donation has been made to McMillan. Stop bleating and get it done. It's a bit of fun and for a good cause.

Archived