It's been too long since a good.....

iantjambo

Sasathejambo1874

5-1 thread

suck it up ya Hibs tramps

:verysmug:

I'm pretty sure I have watched the highlights of that match at least 100 times, never gets old. Ominous!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's a rout.......it could get a helluva lot worse......you lucky b******s

All this nostalgia..........

just made me go and watch it again

it get's better every time!

'I think iv just seen o Connor throwing his medal away' priceless,the club that just keep on giving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the thought of all the daft, deluded Hobos coming here to see what the chat is, with a wee bounce in their step because they've brainwashed themselves into believing their club isn't a complete turdstain again, and then all of a sudden a 5-1 thread appears and reality smacks them in the face :lol:

"The 7-0 defeat in 73, the 6-2 defeat in 2000, big capital claims to fame for hibs. They have been trumped by this big time" - Liam McLeod, BBC commentator, May 19th 2012, Heart of Midlothian 5 Hibernian 1

:verysmug:

GIRUY's.

Seeing the empty saltire seats at hampden come into view as they headed out the door 20mins before FT

They were probably hame before zal finished shaking the champagne bottles in the dressing room.

Watching the DVD right now with my 11 year old lad. He came home from school and insisted.

It's the only match I can happily sit thru' from start to finish (again and again). The other finals we've won, big derby wins etc., I tend just to skip to the good bits or just watch short clips on youtube.

It will NEVER get old.

And they sang shang-a-Lang as they ran with the gang

. I seen the Bay City Rollers story last week. When Les McKeoen sung that cup final came into my head....

. I seen the Bay City Rollers story last week. When Les McKeoen sung that cup final came into my head....

I've had it as my ringtone since that day

Floridajambo

As I'm abroad, I didn't have enough loyalty points for tickets, and decided that 250 quid for hospitality tickets for me and my son was too much just, in case the unthinkable happened. Aaarrghh. What an idiot...as if...

So watched the match in a packed Jambo pub in London. The celebration/relief of the first goal was something I will never forget. At 5-1, it was just utter disbelief. Happy days. Tam Cowan said on OTB last week that if Motherwell never actually win anything else, he would still be happy with their 1991 cup win. I can see his point...don't think that day will ever be beaten..(and certainly not this year as Neilson bombed us out of the Petrofac cup and a potential final with East Fife...)

Blackcurrent Jambo

My Brother whose a H**s supporter Has Just Turned 51 today..imagine the fun I'm going to have with him for the next 12 months

:2thumbsup:

Their is two balls on the pitch at the moment, that the last thing hubs need right now

:sweeet:

Archived