Chris Robinson (title amended)

VivaObua

I never knew he was pulling the strings for them to return to Ricoh! Kept an eye on them for Elvis feel dirty now.

I never knew he was pulling the strings for them to return to Ricoh! Kept an eye on them for Elvis feel dirty now.

Interesting point..........well made!!

NOT!

Looks healthier than when I last saw him in 2012, could do with a trip in the sun though.

Unknown user

It really is him?? Mental!

Trying to think of some way of working in how we sent him to Coventry but I'm tired

Dalstonjambo

Trying to think of some way of working in how we sent him to Coventry but I'm tired

Or the ricoh arena being 'not fit for the purpose' etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'll have a go:

Chris Robinson is a complete prick who nearly destroyed Hearts. He's been sent to Coventry.

:thumbsup:

I`ll trow the in the handgrenade should be banned sin die from tynecastle as he wanted to sell the old lady

Haven't they all been named?

Or you mean he's pledging? ::troll:::'>

Jesus, I suggested that enough back at first pledging time! ;)

Angry Haggis

Heard Hearts use Ricoh multi function devices in their offices.

Make of that what you will. Where is Gig when you need him?

Back and to the left....back and to the left.

Winston Ingram

Shows what a total mess Coventry's stadium situation must have been for this charlatan to get involved in it from afar. What intrigues me is what on earth his selling point could have been for this job?!

A proven liar who put his own (considerable) interests before those of the football club and we almost all paid the price. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Best ever day as a hearts supporter all down to him. Really think we should consider a statute for him.

If vlads going to credit **** it he deserves some.

For all his faults he's a jambo. Not that make him anymore or any less of a *****.

Though I do find the hero worship for one idiot who nearly killed the club and the vilification of another idiot who did the same slightly strange though.

If you don't get it you never will, stop wasting your time thinking about it

Was the title amended due to it originally reading "Chris Robinson is a fat **** who tried to destroy our club"??

Just asking.

Nucky Thompson

I feel sorry for the people of Coventry having him and Phressley slithering about the area.

Yup, Coventry seems to have an attraction for reptiles

I saw CR at the Gyle a few weeks ago and didn't look too well, quite thin and gaunt. But he looks a bit better in that photo.

Still goes to Tynie regularly...

Free...

Has he been going this season?

I know of one director who was asked to pay for his seat (premium spot in middle of Main Stand plus all the mini-sandwiches he could handle) and he refused. He's not been back. I assume CR + wife were also asked to contribute?

Has he been going this season?

I know of one director who was asked to pay for his seat (premium spot in middle of Main Stand plus all the mini-sandwiches he could handle) and he refused. He's not been back. I assume CR + wife were also asked to contribute?

Please tell.

I will always love Steven Pressley

If that's the best troll you can come up with I suggest you just switch off the PC sonny.

Jeez - I thought you guys were joking. Was there a problem with the quality of the pies at the Ricoh? Was this the root cause of the dispute with the football Club? If so, they certainly have the right man to sort this out.

Please tell.

Nah, sorry. I wasn't trying to tease or be itk but I believe all the directors were asked to pay for what they used to receive for free and the one I know turned down the offer. To be honest, he rarely went anyway.

Archived