Balotelli to Liverpool ...

jambovambo

grantaitchie8

The seethe :pleasing:

Hero of the highest order, not enough characters in the game today.

The seethe :pleasing:

Hero of the highest order, not enough characters in the game today.

Not so much seethe as pleasure that he won't be playing in Serie A this season.

There will be seethe when he goes into his first huff and ***** about before being substituted.

Enjoy!

grantaitchie8

Not so much seethe as pleasure that he won't be playing in Serie A this season.

There will be seethe when he goes into his first huff and ***** about before being substituted.

Enjoy!

I will enjoy. He's a great player and he's certainly not in the news as much as he used to be. And as for going in the huff when substituted, I really couldn't care less. :jjyay:

Was he really that bad, temperament wise, at Milan? I don't stay in touch with the Serie A anywhere near as much as I used to but i'm usually quite switched on with the media.

Thought he was Milan's top goal scorer in a very poor Milan team, who can't really be choosy about what quality players they do have?!

Rudolf's Mate

Beeb have a story listing both players (Balotelli & Suarez) indiscretions. Didn't realise LS head butted a ref at 15 years old!

The Old Tolbooth
A C Milan finished in a very low position for them and Italy didn't make it out of the group stages.

Both teams under performed and both placed their faith in Balotelli, coincidence? I think not!

There's some embarrassing straw clutching on this thread, but this one is my absolute favourite :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unknown user

******** love Balotelli.

Mon the Scousers.

You're a beardy transvestite who's trying to get me to sniff his fingers, I don't trust a word you say

He's costing ?19 million less than what they paid for Andy Carroll. In that sense, it's a low risk signing!

Balotelli spending time in Merseyside has the potential for all sorts of headline news. A signing to make the league down there more interesting for one reason or another that's for sure!

Liverpool putting a code of conduct into the deal

That will work...

James Pearce @JamesPearceEcho · 9m

#LFC talks with Balotelli agent have reached successful conclusion. Player will now fly into UK this afternoon to begin medical.

Excellent bit of business by Liverpool if you ask me. Considering what they've paid in the past for players that haven't lived up to the hype they arrived with.

If Rodgers manages him correctly, he could be an instant hero for the red half of Merseyside

This is Rodgers' Eric Cantona. It could go horribly wrong or it could be a masterpiece.

cant compare a genius like cantona with a spoon like balotelli

cant compare a genius like cantona with a spoon like balotelli

You can't compare seagulls follows trollops to booting somebody in the face either.

Notbrainwashed

I love that mad bugger. But, given Liverpool's record of standing by their racist outgoing striker and Mario's problems in Italy, I am hoping he is just coming to Liverpool to yell 'as if!' in Rodgers face before setting off a firework to blow out Rodgers veneers.

I love that mad bugger. But, given Liverpool's record of standing by their racist outgoing striker and Mario's problems in Italy, I am hoping he is just coming to Liverpool to yell 'as if!' in Rodgers face before setting off a firework to blow out Rodgers veneers.

Not to mention tossing a dart at a passing ball boy as he winks to his Mafia pals in the stand......

One bampot out, one bampot in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice translation for the kids

It seems a silly thing to say but in todays market at ?16M it's a relativly "low risk" signing. Bags of potential and if they get his head right and he bangs them in still young enough for sell on value.

Think it's less than what they paid for Aquilani! :-)

He will score goals and be a success but I very much doubt they will ever get his head right.I am glad he is back in the UK as his antics make great reading.

I will enjoy. He's a great player and he's certainly not in the news as much as he used to be. And as for going in the huff when substituted, I really couldn't care less. :jjyay:

I was meaning more that he will choose when to perform and if in the pretty certain huff that he will go into....he will then be hooked.

I would say watch this space but the EPL is not my bag these days.

The guy is a walking time bomb and as an Evertonian I for one am extremely pleased Liverpool look like signing him.

Tick tock tick tock :behead:

Bit surprised but Brendan Rodgers has a bit of credit in the tank. Man management and team work.

Note the comments of those following his career at Milan. Good signing and expect this to be successful.

Do The Dance

The guy is a walking time bomb and as an Evertonian I for one am extremely pleased Liverpool look like signing him.

Tick tock tick tock :behead:

?28 million for Lukaku!?

:lol:

Seymour M Hersh

?28 million for Lukaku!?

:lol:

When are you changing your user name? Scarf above head in front of the Kop moment?

Archived