Osman Sow

Rudiboy

Chris Benoit

Sorry,

That post didn't come over as it was intended. I was using 'maybe' along the lines 'I personally have absolutely no idea, but here are some potential options'.

And that line about rules was meant to be a tongue in cheek about the players and how ridiculous some of the rules are. i.e - my follow up that if Robinson, or any player knew the impact of various sending off offences, sometimes it's worth it to be sent off for the more serious offence.

I was actually agreeing with your post.

It's cool totally misunderstood the point you were making. Sorry for being a dick.

It's cool totally misunderstood the point you were making. Sorry for being a dick.

No probs.

I suppose the nature of the JKB beast as we assume everyone is being sarcy all the time.

And I did get caught out yesterday by not reading someone's post in full.

:)

Only two games for violent conduct? Really?

yes - see also Jamie Walker

the confusion comes from it being 3 match ban in England.

Why are we all expecting more than the 2 game automatic ban?

You see those challenges every week in football.

Amazing really when you read below as he seems to have rec'd only a one match ban

Falkirk striker Botti Bia-Bia is likely to escape an additional ban following his midweek Challenge Cup sending-off as the referee's report only details one incident of "violent conduct" despite allegations he head-butted two Dunfermline Athletic players. (Daily Record, print edition)

SPFL

?

CHAMPIONSHIP

19/08/2014

BIA

-

BI BOTTI (FALKIRK F.

C.)

1 FIRST TEAM MATCH I

MMEDIATE

17/08/2014

OSMAN SOW (HEART OF

MIDLOTHIAN F.C.)

2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES

IMMEDIATE

17/08/2014

SCOTT ROBERTSON (HIB

ERNIAN F.C.)

1 SPFL FIRST TEAM MA

TCH IMMEDIATE

18/08/2014

JAMIE WALKER (HEART

OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C.)

2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES

IMMEDIATE

20/08/2014

LEWIS STEVENSON (HIB

ERNIAN F.C.)

2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES

No mention of Scott Robinson on latest SFA suspensions list only Sow and Walker so Robinson available for tomorrow it seems.

No mention of Scott Robinson on latest SFA suspensions list only Sow and Walker so Robinson available for tomorrow it seems.

see post 57.. copied from SFA site

It indicates after this weekend we will have Robinson, Sow and Walker available for selection

Ricardo Quaresma

It indicates after this weekend we will have Robinson, Sow and Walker available for selection

No

Chris Benoit

No, Chris, he is available after Raith

3 league games. Just wasn't selected for Annan.

:verysmug:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

So wait, when is Sow back?

Silly ***** shouldn't have got himself sent off in the first place. Could have done with him today.

Chris Benoit
So wait, when is Sow back?

Silly ***** shouldn't have got himself sent off in the first place. Could have done with him today.

Should be available for midweek against Stenny

post 57 was accurate. Scott Robertson was suspended for today. Scott Robinson however wasn't, hopefully, otherwise we will be facing a huge points deduction

Archived