• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

It's been a while, but we're back with news from Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath and with a very special guest, the man they call Fridgey!

You can listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes here.

Or on Android and other devices here.

Or listen to or download the show directly here.

I think that we now have complete proof that the Dumbarton game can be completely blamed on our hosts. What motivation could there possibly be if all the players knew there would be no podcast and hence no chance of adulation and a song.

There can be no more weeks off.

Malcolm Tucker

Feedback again appreciated folks.

We added a guest, Fridgey, do you think it worked? Did it help the flow of the Podcast etc?

Listened this morning mate. Enjoyable. Liked the guest slot, thought it was a better dynamic (however, just the two of you is also good).

Rab, you'll need to find an adjective other than 'wonderful' to describe Hearts goals, or Dale's shots. :lol:

I really enjoy it at work. Passes the time well.

Keep it up lads.

Malcolm Tucker

Listened this morning mate. Enjoyable. Liked the guest slot, thought it was a better dynamic (however, just the two of you is also good).

Rab, you'll need to find an adjective other than 'wonderful' to describe Hearts goals, or Dale's shots. :lol:

I really enjoy it at work. Passes the time well.

Keep it up lads.

'Wonderful' was all I could find as I'd already used up my swear word quota in my mind :(

My rich vocabulary is ruined.

'Wonderful' was all I could find as I'd already used up my swear word quota in my mind :(

:lol:

Loved the Dale Carrick love in. I feel exactly the same. :wub:

Don't be hard on yourself. Your vocabulary is really, really, really, really, really wonderful.

Malcolm Tucker

:sob:

Glad the guest slot went down well it seems, definitely something we'll look to add most weeks subject to availability etc etc.

Also it was about 15 mins longer this week. Good thing? Bad thing?

Even more ill-informed than usual, although I suppose that is part of the charm ;)

Good to get a guest on I think, especially since he actually goes to all the matches! :-p

Malcolm Tucker

Even more ill-informed than usual, although I suppose that is part of the charm ;)

Good to get a guest on I think, especially since he actually goes to all the matches! :-p

We made sure our guest had gone to Dumbarton. Give us some credit :lol:

We made sure our guest had gone to Dumbarton. Give us some credit :lol:

True, always good to have a 'We Have No Cares correspondent' to give you the lowdown ;)

Somewhere between forgetting that Annan scored against us, guessing the names of Cowdenbeath players and informing us that we play Alloa next week it all came together in some kind of fashion.

In all seriousness, I enjoy the carefree 'banter' style of it - I listen to a few podcasts, some of them a bit silly and some more serious. Good to get a mix of both.

Malcolm Tucker

True, always good to have a 'We Have No Cares correspondent' to give you the lowdown ;)

Somewhere between forgetting that Annan scored against us, guessing the names of Cowdenbeath players and informing us that we play Alloa next week it all came together in some kind of fashion.

In all seriousness, I enjoy the carefree 'banter' style of it - I listen to a few podcasts, some of them a bit silly and some more serious. Good to get a mix of both.

To be fair, I guessed his name right...

More than happy to blame Nicol for the rest!

Good episode

One small correction.

The correct answer to the Jamie Walker Song competition should have been a reworking of "Walk the dinosaur" by Was Not Was

bigsuperslim1874

:sob:

Glad the guest slot went down well it seems, definitely something we'll look to add most weeks subject to availability etc etc.

Also it was about 15 mins longer this week. Good thing? Bad thing?

Length of podcast was good - more is better! Pretty much covers my trip to work.

Would be good at xmas or season-end to get a compilation of all the songs as some of them are total beezers.

Another great episode.

A regular guest slot is a decent idea. Getting Le Chat to give The State of Hibernian Address could be award-winning audio.

New episode is now live, covering Celtic and Livingston.

We also have a nice website at http://wehavenocares.tumblr.com, which has links to all the previous episodes in an easy to find format.

Also all the episodes are now on YouTube, so if you want to stream by pressing play in the embedded player below, you can do that right now.

http://youtu.be/FR43z6vNKVs

And as always, you can stream or subscribe on iTunes or RSS.

Edited by kolya

Malcolm Tucker

Another great show and honoured to have been mentioned :)

You'll be on the much needed We Have No Cares Stats Desk in no time ;)

Another great episode guys :)

One day Gomis will get the song treatment - still going to pitch 'Gomis where the Hearts is' from Blue Savannah by Erasure :lol:

Malcolm Tucker

Another great episode guys :)

One day Gomis will get the song treatment - still going to pitch 'Gomis where the Hearts is' from Blue Savannah by Erasure :lol:

Astonishing he hasn't yet been picked actually...

I have a couple banked for such an occasion though.

:jjyay:

Malcolm Tucker

Outstanding Danny Wilson song.

A real highlight.

I can, of course, only assume that you mean mine?

:jjyay:

Malcolm Tucker

:seething:

Didnt get a chance to listen to last weeks one. Its now gone from my podcasts

Check the Tumblr site, they're all there in various formats to be listened to. Or should be.

If not, blame Nicol.

:seething:

Didnt get a chance to listen to last weeks one. Its now gone from my podcasts

You can still download it, or go to YouTube and they are all there.

Prince Buaben

Check the Tumblr site, they're all there in various formats to be listened to. Or should be.

If not, blame Nicol.

You can still download it, or go to YouTube and they are all there.

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Last two shows were superb stuff. Well done. Off to Florida on Friday so relying on you for a nice, biased report of our next two games...

No show following the 3-0 win at the weekend?

I met MT and his Internet Sidekick ( :bucktooth: ) on the way back up the road - I'm sure I heard them discussing doing one this week....