*** We Have No Cares - Hearts v Raith episode now online ***

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

Hi Kickback.

Here's a new Hearts podcast called We Have No Cares. Still a work in progress but have a listen and let me know what you think.

It's light-hearted and has some swearing in it (thought I'd let you know as this is a family site eh), and it's about 30 mins long. It'll be based on the previous weekends game every week.

Also this is going to be a weekly thing, so I'm buzzing for the frequent cornette's from some of you.

Enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/we-have-no-cares/id909397448

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

Hi Kickback.

Here's a new Hearts podcast called We Have No Cares. Still a work in progress but have a listen and let me know what you think.

It's light-hearted and has some swearing in it (thought I'd let you know as this is a family site eh), and it's about 30 mins long. It'll be based on the previous weekends game every week.

Also this is going to be a weekly thing, so I'm buzzing for the frequent cornette's from some of you.

Enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/we-have-no-cares/id909397448

A Hearts podcast? Sounds delightful!

I'll have a listen just now and let you know what I think. Hopefully it'll be more :jjyay: than :cornette:

just had a listen. great banter and gives you a giggle. Especially loved the chants for buaben at the end.

look forward to the next one and keep up the good work.

For a pilot episode that was very well done gents. Like you said, a work in progress but I look forward to re-living our weekend match through your podcast.

Very, very funny and I liked the format of it too. Personal highlights were "the battle of wits", "Speaking of a wonderful face and hair" and the player song feature at the end. A lovely choice of song used to introduce and to fade out with too!

Would be grateful if I could be updated when these are available on a weekly basis.

Good luck lads!

Edited by Jambo Ell

Fantastic stuff, always hoped for something like this :2thumbsup: Maybe If the show takes off you could have It pinned to the top menu along with members, calender etc.

Malcolm Tucker

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

Edited by Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

Try this link without the spaces if you can't get the iTunes one working.

http:// www.jamietrinca.co.uk/barrynicol/cares/20140813. mp3

Guybrush Threepwood

Really great podcast. Very funny and professional - no 'um-ing and ah-ing' as well as the sound quality. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Sorry just too childish.

I can understand the need for a podcast, believe Billy Brown did one on the Hearts website last year.

Keep it on topic guys, far too much giggling (sounded like a scout troop being invited to a brownies camp)Not an anal joke.

I can understand the nerves with your first broadcast.

Really wish you all the best & hope it's a constant podcast for the remainder of the season.

Edited by Neon

If you can keep that standard up over the course of the season I'll be impressed.

I hadn't expected quite so much homoeroticism but that's cool too

I hadn't expected quite so much homoeroticism but that's cool too

I know both those goons and if there had been any less.

Sorry just too childish.

I can understand the need for a podcast, believe Billy Brown did one on the Hearts website last year.

Keep it on topic guys, far too much giggling (sounded like a scout troop being invited to a brownies camp)Not an anal joke.

Really wish you all the best & hope it's a constant podcast for the remainder of the season.

I think it was as on topic and mature as a thread on kickback usually gets. Which I took to be a deliberate choice to be childish.

PumpkinJambo

I really enjoyed it. I listen to the Football Ramble and the Tuesday Club podcasts and laughed at yours as much as I laugh at them. Looking forward to the next one after the Hibs game! :)

Notbrainwashed

Football ramble is a favourite of mine too and the comparisons are valid. As others have said, looking forward to future broadcast. Just remember us little people when you're rich and famous

Malcolm Tucker

Sorry just too childish.

Fair enough man, we knew it wouldn't be to everyone's taste as is the way with all podcasts. We don't want it to be taken too seriously, just have a laugh and chat about Hearts!

Hopefully add a 'guest' 3rd person most weeks as well to add a bit more to it.

And not one cornette yet either. Great stuff!

Sorry just too childish.

You're the kind of guy who visits Jerusalem and doesn't want to visit the Sexeteria.

sunblestjambo

Only recently started downloading off the ball and The golf show for the journey into work. I'll add this to the list. Hopefully good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good listen. Really encouraged with this first effort.

Any chance of inviting callers to the podcast? Perhaps a quick heads up on here when the podcast is being made, maybe pm a mobile number to anyone interested, then hey ho. It's a phone in segment! You coul even post the 'phone in topic' on here beforehand??

I guess it would be quite cool to hear the actual voices of our esteemed posters.

Anyway, keep up the good work ;-)

The People's Chimp

Sorry, but one of the worst things I've ever heard, and I've seen the proclaimers on the telly. Please stop.

Well done guys...fantastic effort. Looking forward to the post derby effort already.

Big thumbs up from me...FTH

Malcolm Tucker

Sorry, but one of the worst things I've ever heard, and I've seen the proclaimers on the telly. Please stop.

:sob:

:jjyay:

Sterling Archer

If you're looking for a 3rd you should get the funny guy from Unbelievable Scenes. Could really bring up the overall quality.

I thought it was brilliant! Chuckled pretty much throughout, totally to my taste. I appreciate a bit of daft mischief though :)

Looking forward to the next one.

gingerjambo190512

One of the worst things I've ever read n I've read hibs.net. Please stop.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

The mercurial Billy Brown show was one of the greatest/most bizarre things on the internet.

Danny Wilson getting annoyed with him for getting how many games wrong he played for Liverpool was the highlight.