Stenhousmuir

richiehmfc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StAndrewsHMFC

Ground holds 3,746 (626 seated), so I'd guess at a couple of thousand.

Really looking forward to this for some reason, never been to Stenhousemuir

Jambof3tornado

Its seriously nowt to write home about.

Jambof3tornado

Just noticed no u18 or fte prices. Junior is 17 and still at school so looks like he will cost the same as me for an adult ticket.

Pretty shite.

Just noticed no u18 or fte prices. Junior is 17 and still at school so looks like he will cost the same as me for an adult ticket.

Pretty shite.

Understand the problem unfortunately something we may have to get used to. Imagine dumbarton / alloa wil be limited/if at all in terms of concession tix

Understand the problem unfortunately something we may have to get used to. Imagine dumbarton / alloa wil be limited/if at all in terms of concession tix

Possibly because it's the league cup, I can recall being in the same position with biffa junior in previous semi final. No u18 but u16 only.

I would assume a couple of thousand will be enough. I am also looking forward to it. Another ground to tick off the list

100 loyalty points as well. Going by levels of interest in our club I'd say everyone who wants one for this or Livingston will get one. I still can't believe Livingston is all ticket for the wee wee cup! Real belt and braces stuff from the ticket office just in case EVERY person with 100pts (or 80 for Livi) goes to these games.

letsalldothebeattie

Might not be the most glamorous place but looking forward to this game. Another ground & team to tick off the list. Hopefully a comfortable win too

Plastic pitch with a clubhouse right out of the 70's, Preston Athletic played East Stirling in the Scottish cup there a few years back.

Pretty shite.

It's the same for the Raith and Livi game.... Kids still at school should not be paying adult prices.

Jambof3tornado

It's the same for the Raith and Livi game.... Kids still at school should not be paying adult prices.

Agreed. Although there are at least student prices in between u16 and adult ticket prices for those 2.

A seat is a seat. If it's occupied it should be paid for.

Jambof3tornado

Yup. Just not all the same price though.

Jambof3tornado

We're getting 1860 tickets & the only terracing behind the goals ...

I didnt think that wee bit could hold that many. Sardines time. Although with the jambos singing we should lift the roof off!!

three pubs, Gilmours, the plough hotel and the crown in close proximity,I don't drink in any of them so can't say what they're like but i would imagine the locals would be quite friendly in them, a pub further down the road is the stables anybody taking kids that would be the place to go, anyone taking the train get it to larbert station, the station hotel is ok for a pint but you still have a 1/2 mile or so to walk to the ground :2thumbsup:

Shanks said no

Is there not a social club right next to the ground or am I thinking of somewhere else?

If there is it will be my 3rd visit, took daughter to see Livi play there when we didn't have a game, to tick it off her list and am sure I went in for a pint.

I am reliably informed by mates that we played there in the late 70's and there were incidents on a golf course afterwards, mental blank for me though.

Is there not a social club right next to the ground or am I thinking of somewhere lese?

If there is it will be my 3rd visit, took daughter to see Livi play there when we didn't have a game, to tick it off her list and am sure I went in for a pint.

I am reliably informed by mates that we played there in the late 70's and there were incidents on a golf course afterwards, mental blank for me though.

there is a club next door yes, but it's independantly run ie: the club doesn't own it, don't know if it will be open on the day i could try and find out though.

Is there not a social club right next to the ground or am I thinking of somewhere else?

A cricket pitch with a game being played.

magalufhearts

Stables is a decent wee place, a fair wee trek to Ochilview though

Jambof3tornado

Bumped. Tickets on sale today. Extra 3 loyalty points to add in the hope that it gets us dumbarton tickets!!!

Hopefully we can shift our allocation. Terracing, will be a blast from the past for some of us, and a new experience for others.

Jambof3tornado

I'm not sure that we will only get the one bit of terracing behind the goal. Its not big enough if we are to be taking 1800 fans along.

Hopefully we can shift our allocation. Terracing, will be a blast from the past for some of us, and a new experience for others.

Don't hold your breath waiting on terraces, there is only one covered area for standing and a small main stand IIRC.

Eh? Who is not paying for a seat.

Most kids no longer leave school at 16. If you are going to offer a concession all school kids should be included.

The People's Chimp

Looking forward to this one, train to larbert, a pint and a walk to the ground, then a game from the terraces.

rossthejambo

Not decided if I can justify another expense but I do fancy going along to this one, if nothing else it will push me over the 100 LP barrier.

Cardiac Rucksack

I shall get mine tomorrow. If anyone has a spare reference number they're not using for this one, I have a mate who'd like to go with no points.

I shall get mine tomorrow. If anyone has a spare reference number they're not using for this one, I have a mate who'd like to go with no points.

pm sent.

Bought tickets for this today, really looking forward to it.

If Neilson even thinks about playing youth players though I will be demanding a full government enquiry and a public flogging!!!

If he even has an ounce of decency he will phone everyone with a ticket by Monday, to tell them the team and formation! :)

If Neilson even thinks about playing youth players though I will be demanding a full government enquiry and a public flogging!!!

If he even has an ounce of decency he will phone everyone with a ticket by Monday, to tell them the team and formation! :)

I hope he plays Hollis up front. :)

chuck berrys hairline

I hope he plays Hollis up front. :)

Alongside Brad McKay

Was there also, 5000 if I remember, sardine time, great atmosphere.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Wouldn't really hurt to name the team in advance though would it, though I realise the gist. If we don't care about the cups then Stenny knowing the line up hardly matters

100% but it won't happen. Robbie wanted us out of that stupid cup and he succeeded.

He wants us to win this one and so do I.

50 odd bloody years. Even Hibs have won it.

Still raging over last season's semi and the final the year before.

Where did I put my pills.

I'd like us to win it too but not at the detriment of our league campaign.

Bugger the cups this year. Our squad isn't big enough for them.

My pal can see the ground from his house...... Off to Italy today for a week ...

My pal can see the ground from his house...... Off to Italy today for a week ...

does that mean theres an 'empty'? party's on folks! :2thumbsup:

Archived