Raith Rovers away - all ticket

graygo

Noticed on the Rovers website that this game will be all ticket with Hearts set to announce details in the next few days.

I suppose we will need to get used to this which is a bit of a pain if you're the type who wakes up on a Saturday morning and thinks "I fancy going to the game today"

I take it that their ground is big enough to cater for our support without a ticket scramble?

http://www.raithrovers.net/15525/hearts-match-will-be-all-ticket.htm

Capacity has been increased this season with the partially re opening of the railway stand - around about 500.

The away stand holds ~ 3500

I would assume Hearts will get around 4000 tickets

Capacity has been increased this season with the partially re opening of the railway stand - around about 500.

The away stand holds ~ 3500

I would assume Hearts will get around 4000 tickets

No chance we will need 4k

No chance we will need 4k

A couple of good reults prior to taking on the Rovers and there's every chance we'll need the full allocation.

Heard this one will be 140 loyalty points and hearts are only getting 600 tickets....................................................... :seething:

hmfc_liam06

Folk better get used to this.

Raith was one of the games where entry wouldn't be a problem. Wait til folk see the details for Alloa, Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath etc.

Say What Again

Heard this one will be 140 loyalty points and hearts are only getting 600 tickets....................................................... :seething:

I heard it was 190 LP and we're only getting 17 tickets.

Anyone on 200 LP not planning on going to the game and getting me a ticket?

:seething:

I take it that their ground is big enough to cater for our support without a ticket scramble?

There ground is big enough to cater for Christian Nade.

loveofthegame

There will be absolutely no problem getting a ticket for Starks.

I'm away that weekend, so that frees up at least one ticket.....

rossthejambo

All away games will be all ticket this year, barring an absolute shit storm of form. Just like it used to be back in the good days of Vlad.

Haha we will not need 4k tickets. If we take 2k of fans it will be good.

It's very possible or even probable for the grounds that are a stones throw away like Kirkcaldy and Dunfy. Especially if we're near the top of the league. The signs are we'll have a support as big as Vlad's first season in charge.

chester copperpot

It's very possible or even probable for the grounds that are a stones throw away like Kirkcaldy and Dunfy. Especially if we're near the top of the league. The signs are we'll have a support as big as Vlad's first season in charge.

Because Dunfermline are in our league this season eh? ;)

MacDonald Jardine

What signs?

The hordes queuing up to pay for our first competitive home game?

This one may have a big crowd given it's one of the early games but the novelty will wear off.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

ArcticJambo

Starks Park last Friday ... looking good, and welcoming. Wee railway line stand seems new ... stood on that wee terracing (iirc) with the trains a tooting behind and watched that CL hook a good few years ago (must be about annniversary time too).

14798895694_71690f8cbf_c.jpg

It's the 3rd game in the league

It's a Saturday at 3

It's a 35 minute train journey or drive for most from Edinburgh

It's August so weather should be OK

It's not Glasgow

It should be 3 points

What else do people want - if Hearts are given 4000 tickets - then yes they should sell them

I am within 2 miles Starks Park but in Tenerife that weekend but will buy a ticket and give to an OAP I know

Middle Med Jambo

Haha we will not need 4k tickets. If we take 2k of fans it will be good.

Unbeaten against Rangers and Hibs and we'll sell out the stadium ourselves.

Tayside Jambo

35 mins or so from Dundee, we took about 2k to the cup against them last year I think. That was a Wednesday night.

35 mins or so from Dundee, we took about 2k to the cup against them last year I think. That was a Wednesday night.

Was on Tuesday 27th August 2013, game was 120 minutes long and bloody awful.

All away games will be all ticket this year, barring an absolute shit storm of form. Just like it used to be back in the good days of Vlad.

[Pedant] Livingston won't be, it's a 10,000 seat ground and we can get 75% of it if needs be. [/Pedant]

Tayside Jambo

Was on Tuesday 27th August 2013, game was 120 minutes long and bloody awful

No argument about the quality of the game. The point was that for a midweek game we took around 1.7k - 2k fans I think, so would probably take 3.5-4k fans for a Saturday 3pm.

Depends. I remember the away game before that, Partick, was awesome despite it being 1-1, and that presumably helped the Raith ticket sales. We'll see how it goes. That Raith game was bad enough that it's put me off going again, gonna save my cash for a ground I've never been to before methinks.

Archived