Eilidh child and kickback

sinbad

Folks do you think kickback should arrange a gift from us to Eilidh in recognition of her achievement in the Commonwealth games and being an unnoficial ambassador for hearts. Tonight's coverage of 5.1 was amazing and world wide.

It could take the form of a physical gift or we could put a players sponsorship in her name and she gets the kit at season end.

Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

queensferryjambo

Yes if Kickback are to arrange some kind of congratulatory gift count me in.

Great achievement by her and wound up the bitterest of H1b5 fans - magnificent.

Count me in too.

Just wondering if she is in the team for the 4x400 relay?

Hope so.

niblick1874

Count me in too.

Just wondering if she is in the team for the 4x400 relay?

Hope so.

If she is, I would suggest that she's done her bit and it's time to pass the baton.

I had discussions with Eilidh over the donation she kindly made to the raffle. I'd set up a line I communication, I suppose...

:wub:

Hearts should make her the guest of honour at the next game she is going to.Well done Eilidh!

Hibs at Tynie?!

:verysmug:

Dr. Bapswent

Folks do you think kickback should arrange a gift from us to Eilidh in recognition of her achievement in the Commonwealth games and being an unnoficial ambassador for hearts. Tonight's coverage of 5.1 was amazing and world wide.

It could take the form of a physical gift or we could put a players sponsorship in her name and she gets the kit at season end.

Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

No

TyphoonJambo

Never hear it called that but put me down for one

Dr. Bapswent

God boy, Baps!

You've just guaranteed a "Yes!"

Dont worry, it'll never happen - no-one will actually get round to doing anything about it.

;)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Would imagine she would have athletics on her mind until the summer ends. Perhaps other commitments may prevent an early appearance at Tynie

William H. Bonney

How is she an Unofficial ambassador' for hearts. She just wears a maroon wristband ffs.

congratulations on her achievement last night but the 5-1 is embarrassing.

How is she an Unofficial ambassador' for hearts. She just wears a maroon wristband ffs.

Embarrassing to who? Hibs fans maybe, certainly not me.

Embarrassing to who? Hibs fans maybe, certainly not me.

If I had the chance to get it right up that shower on national tv I would be doing it till I got cramp in my fingers.

Rick Grimes

I was hoping she'd throw her runner's up medal away and storm off to the changing rooms....

Rick Grimes

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Only a Hobbit or a numpty could make that statement - the choice is yours.

I was hoping she'd throw her runner's up medal away and storm off to the changing rooms....

That made me chuckle!

Quality. The Hibs way !!

Meh

Bah Humbug!

Better call Saul

THIS !

She s running tonight in the RelaySTV news) could have done without Proclaimers tu :toff: ne..................

Dont worry, it'll never happen - no-one will actually get round to doing anything about it.

;)

Like the big flag, the Aaron Paul video, the raising a huge amount of money via the donator.

I'd say KB has a bit of form for getting shit done, actually.

colinmaroon

The two are mutually inclusive and Billy the Wean should be in his bed at this time of night.

William H. Bonney

The two are mutually inclusive and Billy the Wean should be in his bed at this time of night.

Excellent retort.

:facepalm:

Baps tries to piss on everyone's parade.

Again.

Like night follows day, he really comes across as an angry wee man

You know, been on kickback for yonks and it really has its own in built trolls. You try you build create a bit of a buzz on the back of something with a jambo connection. I thougt we could make a gesture. Not give her freedom of Edinburgh.

A gesture from fellow Jambos for her public support and her success.

I give up. Dexter just delete......

You know, been on kickback for yonks and it really has its own in built trolls. You try you build create a bit of a buzz on the back of something with a jambo connection. I thougt we could make a gesture. Not give her freedom of Edinburgh.

A gesture from fellow Jambos for her public support and her success.

I give up. Dexter just delete......

Hey Sinner dont let the ######'s on here win...... no doubt i'll be picked up for my grammar.... oh and well done Lyndsey Sharpe...who does she support?

Like night follows day, he really comes across as an angry wee man

Pity.

I know it's not quite the real world on here but he does seen to take exceptional delight in putting other people down.

Pity.

I know it's not quite the real world on here but he does seen to take exceptional delight in putting other people down.

It's sad to be honest, if you don't agree just say so, but don't try and take some kind of perverse delight in putting the person down in the process.

It's sad to be honest, if you don't agree just say so, but don't try and take some kind of perverse delight in putting the person down in the process.

The poster named after the wee Argentinian dude in your avatar will moan at me (again) but it's always a greet at Back From The Brink.

Archived