Leigh Griffiths - Daily Record

8skacel8

Apparently something about him on the front page of tomorrows Daily Record. Can't seem to find it online though. Anyone seen it?

Remnants of Standards

"Has Leigh Griffiths actually got a brain?" one of them asks.

Discuss.

"Has Leigh Griffiths actually got a brain?" one of them asks.

Discuss.

There must be something in that gigantic cranium.

I don't know what's worse - those shoes, or the fact that the bullshit rag thinks that's actually a story.

How on earth is that news?

The Daily Record is the Hibernian FC of newspapers. Absolute horse-shit.

The football loving public led like sheep by the press looking to create news rather than report it.

Who cares about this type of story which if newsworthy at all should be inside page news in OKYABASS the weekly fashion mag for those with a low IQ.

Ron Burgundy

Should have spent ?60 on a pair of gazelles and used the rest to pay for his supposed hair restoration programme.

Holyrood_Hearts

Although the trainers are horrible, it just goes to show how dis-liked Griffiths is already with the Glasgow media.

The Old Tolbooth

I can't decide which is worse, the trainers, or the paper for putting that abhorrent story on their front page in times when people across the world are dying, referendums need sorting out, Scotland are doing brilliantly at the Commonwealth Games, etc etc etc, I genuinely can't believe that snhit rag has that as a front page story ffs!

:facepalm:

Although the trainers are horrible, it just goes to show how dis-liked Griffiths is already with the Glasgow media.

little basket whats the story he bought them and never stole them where did he buy them

british gnome stores

glastonbury jambo

Those are the worst trainers iv ever seen in my life ... i would not pay 8p for them...

LincolnHearts

Knocked back by ITV1 HD to appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Funny thing is, he was only pencilled in for the studio audience.

Unknown user

I can't decide which is worse, the trainers, or the paper for putting that abhorrent story on their front page in times when people across the world are dying, referendums need sorting out, Scotland are doing brilliantly at the Commonwealth Games, etc etc etc, I genuinely can't believe that snhit rag has that as a front page story ffs!

:facepalm:

The mainstream media using mindless pap to keep the population distracted from the horrors of the real world is pretty offensive, but those trainers win

thats actually front page news?

i mean, its actually news?

what?

I have been told that Interpol have submitted their racism report on the Thumb to the United Nations. That's why it's taking so long.

Fan Stephen McGinn wrote: ?Why put something like this up after that embarrassment last night? Do you not realise how much we are hurting??

:ears:

To be fair if that Daily Record link hadn't been put up I'd never have scrolled down and saw the Ayr United kit launch...ooooft!

Alan Johnson
"Do you not realise how much we are hurting??

:sweeet:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

jambojoe1874

To be fair if that Daily Record link hadn't been put up I'd never have scrolled down and saw the Ayr United kit launch...ooooft!

:scenes:

Snake Plissken

He's went up a little in my estimation.

Not for those ghastly trainers but for how little he seems to actually care about Celtic.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I dislike Griffiths as much as the next man but what did he do wrong. Is he supposed to be in mourning or something? Bizarre.

King Of The Cat Cafe

thats actually front page news?

i mean, its actually news?

what?

Normally I would agree with you....but it is another chance to mock Leigh Griffiths, and that is always fun.

We_are_the_Hearts

Do they go well with grey joggy bottoms? What is it with that team and wee chavs? Riordans, o'connor, thumb, stokes, McManus, the list is endless.

Leigh Griffiths :facepalm:

Celtic fans :facepalm:

The Daily Record :facepalm:

:rofl:

Just about covers it,for me.

Who the **** do Celtic fans think they are?I wasn't fussed about them progressing in Europe but this reminds me what a sad bunch they are,they live their entire lives infatuated by a bloody football club.I really hope they get gubbed next week at Murrayfield.

So, lots of seethe about the Daily Record putting something on their front page that they didn't put on their front page?

:laugh:

I've just read the article, Matt McGlone. Now, there's a man I cannot talk about on this forum for fear of banning.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They look like something out of a bargain bin in Primark.

Not slagging primark but 850 :laugh: :laugh:

At that price maybe they're actually huge? Could be a cost effective way of housing his litter.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Should make him easier to spot along with the grey trackie bottoms at their next epic fail party.

Archived